Post em

Post em

Stop promoting degeneracy, heathen.

>wanting a girl who has a tattoo on her ass
>wanting a girl who walks around naked in public

Tattoos don't get there by themselves. The only acceptable way that it could have gotten there would be her husband being the tattoo artist, any other person is degeneracy. Also walking around naked in public is degenerate as fuck mate. Do you get off on other men watching your wife strut her stuff for everyone to see? Fucking cuck

Kek willsit that canada will succumb to a nuclear holocaust

I've got the hair, got half way to the size, got a girl, clothes I'm not too fussed over

Got the template faggot?

template please

But what if the tat artist was female? I mean that'd be hot

the dream

How am I doing?

>wanting someone who dresses like a whore

Rate

>being a lesbian

Body is great- built like a brick shithouse
Facial hair looks good, would go well with the built body
Good luck finding a suit that would fit you, other clothes look comfy for winter
Girl looks nice too
7.5/10 would consider this if I could grow facial hair well

It's okay to be gay

>wanting girl with dreadlocks and stretched ear lobes
Picrelated

I guess I should have clarified, I'd want the blond chick but with the fashion sense of the chick on the right (the comfyness, etc).

CTR/10

those aren't dreads, just looks pulled back funny. could probably comb it still.

I am not CTR, I really do admire her. I wish she was young now, then I could make love to her and spend all my life with her. She is a god tier woman for me.

clair is literal coalburner.

Why do Leafs continue to shit post ? It never fucking ends. Shit post after shit post. Are they raised like this. Son you were born to shit post. Thanks' Father.

Stop being a cuck christfag