pick one

checked

Tupac wouldn't have supported Black Lives matter

Hell plenty of rappers today don't.

>Gucci Mane
>Asap Rocky
>Kevin Gates

>that right hook
I'm surprised, she aimed at the perfect spot.

Who the hell taught that nigger how to fight.

When the niglogic hits.

ya man takes a tonne of knowledge to know that you aim for the chin if you want to knock someone out

>>Asap Rocky
he might as well be a white guy with the way he dresses

It actually does.
People aim for the face for obvious reasons.

The chin however is something people who aren't taught how to fight completely ignore.

>he might as well be a white guy with the way he dresses
have you seen interviews with him? he's not really a nigger. pretty based honestly (well as based as a black rapper can be)

i've had some boxing training so idk how normies think maybe you're correct

Hang yourself. That nigger looks like a fucking transexual ape and he dresses like complete garbage.

Is that the same nigger in this video?

>That nigger looks like a fucking transexual ape and he dresses like complete garbage.

and hitler looked like a complete sperg what's your point?

faggot

>That nigger looks like a fucking transexual ape and he dresses like complete garbage
nah the one thing i can commend him for is his fashion taste, dude is ahead of trends and always got something good on.

>have you seen interviews with him?
i've seen about 2, one with nardwuar and another about BLM

babby is crying

What? This is literally the first thing my dad told me: "aim for the fucking chin". Same goes for 90% of my peers. Only underage libcucks wouldn't fucking know this.

Yes.

>niggers
>dad

>hundreds of years of slavery
At the hands of their own people.
And wasn't the US Navy formed as a direct result of muslim slaver attacks?

No In the UK, your taught if someone Hits you, hit the fuckers back, its just London and Birmingham that is Cucked beyond belief.

Aim for the chin or nose, how do people know?, Trial and error.

Yeah, US and European countries created a Navy to stop the Barbary slave trade that took white slaves.

It sure is.

>Cute
I forgot how delusional this nigger was

if you dont into fashio btfo autismo

link to the video on the right?

Didn't she get kicked out of her house for this and started a gofundme or something? She's pretty obnoxious

always wanted to watch the aftermath

>did your ancestors ensure hundreds of years of slavery and get called by a common word
"irish need not apply"
and they wonder why no one takes them or their movements seriously, fuck these uneducated monkeys

>We asked with the BPP

So shooting police officers and assassinating your own allies is asking now?

Update: did a little digging

1/2

2/2

Said it before, and I'll say it forever. Fighting talent is innate. You either have it or you don't. If you don't, no amount of training is going to change that.

>face shots are best!
the epitome of nigger culture and ego infecting male fighting. Someone gets their head knocked around, they might not remember their ass whooping and get stupid with you again. But if their body gets fucked up? They're gonna remember what you did forever. They're not gonna fuck with you.

She drinks the lean

>you can't train talent
No shit dumbass, but it is a skill like any other, and anyone can train at it and get better at it.

>#tupac

Wasn't Tupac killed by another nigger?

>we ASKED with the civil rights movement
And you got it
>we ASKED with the NCAA
lol

If you're not fighting to end that shit as quickly and efficiently as possible, you're doing it wrong.

While you're busy trying to send the best message, an actual fighter is going to be focused on winning.

>nobody posted it yet

White Sox hat.

Miami Dolphins.

Southside banter game checks out.

Holy shit. Found the poster who has never been in a fight outside of Blanka and Zangief but thinks he knows what he is talking about

useful aliens of the eternal jew

#tupac
bruh

Emancipation was a mistake.

Are you the kid from that webm who tries to do the 2 kick punch combo on that black kid before he busts your shit in with a haymaker?

Fights aren't like your anime.

RIGHT WING TORTURE SQUADS JUST FUCKING WHEN????

Actually if thinking logically
Whites did suffer more than 100 years under slavery
For example
>Roman slavery where eropeans like celts,greeks,germans and dacians all suffered from even more hard core slavery than cross atlantic slavery.
When will italians pay reparations?
>Roaches swarm inslaved balkans slavs,greeks,romanians and italians and even icelandics
>Mudslims had giant slave trade where whites were slaves until scamble for africa happened.

Basically when white were ever slaves they in few ages took they revenge unlike niggers :^)))))

There's no going back now burgers. Time to reap what you've sowed.

>you'll never get assaulted by a nigger and bash its head in in self-defense

>implying Canada wasn't the first white country to accept african refugees

They are never going to stop using the slavery excuse. 200 years from now they will still be on welfare, bitching about the white man holding them back because there were black slaves at one point.

Hey Canada's fucked too.
I'm just glad I also have a Polish citizenship so I can gtfo once Trudeau's cuck ship starts sinking.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pu3NJOCVkAU

It literally does not matter where they are. Look at this video. These people are in hospital beds and these two fucking monkeys don't care enough to take it outside. They have to fight. It's in their nature. And they do it in an environment like that.

They fight at schools. Playgrounds. Police stations. It doesn't matter where they are. They don't care about children or the sick. They will fight.

same here, wonder if there was a major chimp out after that.

I'm sure you'll have that pleasure sooner or later

kek

Don't worry Hans, mother Merkel will invite plenty of them over to culturally enrich your Lebenstraum. If you're real lucky your wife's daughter will call one of them daddy some day.

>TRIGGERED

shit black people do

>use white-invented technology to complain about white people "stealing" your culture
>steal things

She was just defending herself!

First post dub post

funny how her "own" people exposed and publicly shamed her. not Sup Forums. what does this say about niggers?

half blacks need to wake up and stop seeking for validation from niggers.

SHE WUZ A GOOD BOY

>the lean
Whats the buzz niggas get from drinking this shit?

>Did your ancestors endure hundreds of years of slavery and all get called by a common word
While they're not my "direct" ancestors, they're white enough.
The Ottomans had slavery of europeans for hundreds of years and probably called them Kaffir.

Half black is still black. Whites reject them, blacks don't.

One drop rule homes.

Kidney hits are best hits if you can get a good one in. I've been taken down that way as well as I've taken a couple others down that way too. I got hit so hard in the kidneys with the guy's elbow that I was pissing blood for three days. Those hits are extremely painful. I'd rather get kicked in the nuts.

A FUCKING TAN!

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

T
A FUCKING TAN
N

Damn pick fucked that up

>It actually does.
No it doesn't, twat. Everyone aims for the jaw.
EVERYONE.
Stop acting like you're a fighting expert and go wipe japs cum from your sister's chin.

It's promethazine and codeine. Basically cough syrup and opiates. Doped up from the opiates and tripping from the syrup.

I need to travel to see a nigger IRL. My hometown football club has no niggers :^)

This thing has brain washed itself into believing it is black. How disgusting.

Ah....un bon vieux thread ou les petits blancs WASP jouent au victimes innocentes....tellement drole...

How does one even accomplish that?
The moment your patient sees itself in a mirror he will realize that something's not right.
Unless you somehow convince them that the color black is actually called white and vice versa.

they should not care about whites either.

if i would be half black i'd start a half black pride movement.

half black is not black
orange is not yellow.

>aftermath

They are all single mothers on welfare eating KFC and shooting meth.

Or, perhaps she is playing the system, getting the 'benefits' of being black here...

Don't know bruv. I would never stoop that low.

She clearly has no shame. She still talks a considerable amount of shit on her twitter and seems completely delusional as to being a decent member of society.

Who does she talk shit to? The same girl?

anything and everything.

she retweets the video and edits of it several times, it's clearly her proudest moment despite some evidence some in this thread saying she has been kicked out of her home/school because of it.