What did she mean by this, Sup Forums?

What did she mean by this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8FCCmKLJ2Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=23fxiKWFKrg
youtube.com/watch?v=a9-YNCrsvL4
youtube.com/watch?v=4CQAcewckXo
youtube.com/watch?v=s0gNga6v9EY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>wanting undesirable failures

Why

Well Canadians too.

niggers can't compete

really makes your blood boil

>Canadians
>desirable

So even she admits than non-whites are undesirable. Yet somehow she's allowed to acknowledge this fact and everyone else is supposed to ignore that and condemn the alt right for the same logic. Brain-dead, nog cunt.

B-but legal immigrants are already selected.
They need to have education, job offer, and be of good character. And it's like that everywhere.

You need to go back to India, Pajeet. Your father misses you.

whiter than you mustafa

Literally admitting the inferiority of third worlders

god forbid a white man should step foot inside your shithole third world country.

i shall see it within my lifetime, the last white american dies in a driveby.

god bless

>tfw it's easier for a fucking Kenyan Retard with Aids to immigrate to USA than for a Pole.
Thanks Lyndon B. Johnson

I hate these Communist pieces of filth at MSNBC.

youtube.com/watch?v=8FCCmKLJ2Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=23fxiKWFKrg
youtube.com/watch?v=a9-YNCrsvL4
youtube.com/watch?v=4CQAcewckXo
youtube.com/watch?v=s0gNga6v9EY

>Only Europeans can be successful

Who's racist now?

and asians

and asians

checkin'

Someone should tell her to read Mexico's immigration policy.

Maybe because everyone who isn't European is a lazy fucker?

she is saying that non-european immigrants are desirable

lel she just admitted niggers have a low likelihood of success

and they wonder why we make fun of them

She means Arabs and niggers are so stupid only a small minority of them actually manage to make it into the workforce and become self-sufficient

That she has no faith in "people of color"

They're going to take all the Mexicans? Cool

Not showing much faith in Africa, Asia, South America, Mexico, or Australia, is she?

Completely untrue. In fact we already have programs in place to select "desirable" immigrants "with a high likelihood of success." A friend of mine had been born in Hong Kong before the Chinese took sovereignty, but wasn't eligible for British citizenship because he'd never lived there for any extended time. As a doctor, he was given the option of working in a rural area with a shortage of doctors for 3 years with the promise of American citizenship at the end of it. They changed it to 5 years when he was halfway through but he still did it, still helped a lot of people and is a US citizen.

There were a bunch of programs like this instituted in the early 1990s, but immigration was kicked about like a football and some were underfunded and others starved of some key piece of legislation that allowed them to function. For years I thought it was the right just irrationally attacking immigration. Only now do I realize that the left was actively sabotaging offices in place that would smooth the way for the naturalization of highly desirable immigrants.

Where do non whites get off by thinking they have a say to immigration into white countries? You didnt build that! You didnt do that, and you dont have the capacity to keep it! Blacks and browns are the worst.

As it should be. Immigration, if merit based, would be heavily biased towards western Europeans, South Asians, and North East Asians.

If we ignored everywhere except Canada on the western hemisphere and included everything not in Russia, the Middle East, or the eastern European bloc (with minor exceptions). Those would be the best countries to accept immigrants from.

Is she literally saying that the EU should NOT get to choose who comes in and out?

Does she literally want the EU to pick only those who will be a burden to society?

What's so wrong with separating those who help your country and those who worsen it? Is wanting the best for you country racist now?

Okay. Why is that bad?

>People have a problem with this

That there is no brown desirable people with a high liquelihood of succes, apparently.

It means she has no fucking clue how messed up Europe is now because of their open borders, and it's because of that cluelessness that she believes it's racist to want secure borders.

She's admitting to herself that non-whites are undesirable and unsuccessful. There is no reason why we shouldn't have preferential treatment of people seeking to enter the country from successful, civilized countries. That is, unless you are a racist who despises the thought of those people entering the country because most of them are white.

> you will live to see a day when "alt-right" became the boogeyman to the handful of negroids that learned how to read

We used to have to scare them with dogs, water and picture related.

pure coincidence

if you don't want rapists migrating to your country you are an alt-right nazi

She is saying heightened immigration requirements are a plot to get mostly european immigrants, not realizing as we have long realized in Canada and Australia when you do that you don't get Europeans, you get Asians.

Is Alt right the new gamergate? Seems like a convenient term people can spam to vilifiy anyone without an actually argument. It's like calling people nazis.

why would any nation want to accept undesirable people? thats not le alt right thats pretty basic stuff

fucking niggers man

Gotta give them a narrative Qek.

she knows nigglies are worthless but wants more of them becuz whitey killed dindus

What kind of immigrants don't succeed in the USA? It takes so much work and risk to emigrate that every immigrant is highly motivated.

most non whites/non asians end up on welfare

its often just if you have a family member in the US....

or half of Puerto Rico comes over and shits up the place

I'm still laughing my ass off at these lefties hating the "alt-right" like it's a real thing. A movement found entirely online and symbolized by a cartoon frog isn't a serious force in our country's political life. I guess in politics it helps to find a good enemy.

Anyhooooo...what the hell is with Joy Reid? Is she trying to be the next Melissa Harris Perry?

>most non whites/non asians end up on welfare
Source? Even with little work immigrants can make ten times more than at home, that's why they go.

that includes asian immigrants too, and indian immigrants since asians make more than whites on average in america

beats having the fucking lottery
also I think she has to go back.

>literally implying that ALL immigrants are so inept they won't be able to succeed at anything
That's actually pretty fucking racist.

She's saying that niggers have a low likelihood of success because they are dumb as shit.

Quotas were a mistake.

>she thinks only europeans have a high likelihood of success

Racist bitch.

>What did she mean by this, Sup Forums?

That she's a racist.

Okay, Ching and Chong, whatever you lads say

Jokes on you, I'm a Hungarian-Canadian.

how do they do it now? pretty sure most legal immigrants don't become that way just by showing up. they get investigated usually to see if they're not a super terrorist and then they have to pass an immigration test, no? sounds super racist already. checking to see if they have something to add to society just sounds straight up Nazi

oh, yeah, lets not forget that immigrants with college degrees and/or shit tons of money don't get expedited immigration already

>mfw the system is already alt-right

Fuck gooks too, they cheat, they are ugly as shit

Source? Is this about USA / Canada? Recent speech? Did Trump say he wanted this?

Pls be true.

>admitting only europeans have a high likelihood of success

GOTTEM BOYS

She's so fucking stupid that she doesn't even realize that she shit on her own people

So basically she's saying that the only immigrants worth anything are from Europe.

And you call us chinks?

>having open borders
>letting criminals in
She's just mad cuz she's a dindu nigger with nigger blood and she knows she and her people are criminals deep down inside.

Apparently that white people are superior.

That's a good point. If it wasn't for slavery the Africans wouldn't have been able to immigrate into the west.

There is no Middle East in that graph, wonder why...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

>Fucking Australia... HA!

Under my rule all you crackers and coons are going back. Going to let Chang, Pajeet, and the Emu wranglers handle this shit.

She is trying to say that having a criteria that is based on desirability, willingness to work and likelihood of success would leave out every single immigrant from the arab world - leaving only Europeans available to migrate since arabs do not have any of the traits mentioned above.

Pretty based!

Not anymore. The Immigration Act of 1965 changed that. One person can come in under those terms, and then family reunification comes in to play. One dr. can bring over 200 niglets that spend their entire lives on welfare.

Meow

quit posting this nigger

look at that monkey's face and it should be obvious.

Isn't she inadvertently saying that non Europeans are undesirable and have a low likelihood of being successful?

Why does the United States even offer welfare to immigrants? You can't support yourself in a country with a lower standard of living and make the move to a more competitive country, also to fail? That makes zero sense

She isn't exactly wrong. If the people in power are Europeans then they'll obviously think Europeans have a higher chance success compared to someone from Syria (who is immigrating for fear of their life, not just to make more money)

Great. Who gives a shit if sand niggers starve and die.

They could go to the prosperous economy that is Saudi Arabia though.

She means that niggers are worthless.

Believe it or not, most blacks are actually aware that they are shit. The most racist shit I have ever heard against black people came from other black people.

They hate their skin color. They hate how violent they are. They hate how dumb they are compared to everyone else. The issue is that it is very hard for them to digest that and make a change. The left has given them a much easier cop out in racism and they go for it because the alternative is so frightning for them.

>not wanting more European immigrants

Who does she think is going to pay for her gibs?

She is right. America shouldnt have a dominant racial group.

Oddly, it is. As retarded as it is, some people are so easily manipulated that the shit they see reposted on facebook over and over again becomes more truth than reality. Honestly, Trump owes Hiroshimoot at least 7 states with positive GDP for the marketing that's been done.

Just because YOU were doing it intentionally/ironically doesn't change the outcome.

Suppose she's right. Then she's saying only Europeans share American values of individual freedom and liberties, and small government that stays out of your life.

The US really wants European immigration

When the Soviet Union fell the US change its immigration policy to help the Slavic and Baltic people come to the US

based on what premise, nigger? Who founded the fucking country?

Did someone say FREE?!

I feel like, if a Jew was left to put a portrait on a denomination it's just be a higher denomination amirite?

She only entertains rapists.

Question: Do our new Germans count as Europeans?

They're neither German nor European and they never will be.

Ah, so it's like this now
Just like how random, literally who SJWs were blaming gaymur gays for everything

she seems to think niggers and spics do not have "a high liklihood of success"

this nigger doesnt even realize she's condemning her own people so good

i love it Sup Forums these niggers really are subhumans they admit it themselves

is this some more 4D chess from trump?

Europeans are bad.

So a mongolian?

She is pissed because under those regulations 90% of all niggers wouldn't be allowed in if they were not already born here.

"I'm a fucking retard please fuck my face"
Something like that

So she outright admits that non-European immigrants are more likely to be total financial failures and, by extension, a strain on the economy?