I went on a trip from the Cuckdom of Swedistan to Switzerland in the hopes of finding a last bastion of the white race...

I went on a trip from the Cuckdom of Swedistan to Switzerland in the hopes of finding a last bastion of the white race, but what do I find? The city is filled with shitskins and race mixing seems through the roof. I had to confirm this with a friend living here since I couldn't believe it at first but it seems to be a trend. Most white girls go for Albanians or other shitskin-looking guys with tattoos and tight t-shirts (like something out of Jersey shore). There are also a lot of dirty poo in loos for some reason.
I guess Europe really is lost after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=815_1472326174
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Jonatan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The true bastion of the white race is:

Slovenia.

What did you expect?

Pol has no idea about anything.

>MUH SWITZERLAND IS PERFECT

Its literally a meme bro.

The I have relatives in Switzerland and they complain about "Yugos" everytime I see them.

Sure, the scenery and the Alps are gorgeous, but dont be fooled one bit. Switzerland has more foreigners than Austria.

I beg to differ.

Not for long bro. Ill be moving there soon enough.

I didn't expect only white people but I guess I thought that the shitskins they have would at least be of a better sort than bottom of the barrel-tier like we got in Sweden. Another weird thing I've noticed (maybe this is just weird to a Swede) is that a lot of people walk around the city drinking beer from cans. I mean sure, if you're together with some friends or it's the middle of the night but someone walking around alone during the day drinking looks like an alcoholic to me.

Switzerland is expensive. People don't want to pay 10 CHF for a beer, so they go to Migros.

liveleak.com/view?i=815_1472326174
life in swiz

Whatd you expect?
Switzerland is an absolute meme. It´s by far the shittyest 'country' in europe. They are a fucking joke.

Well thats life.

I remember when I went to visit for my uncle's wedding, we stayed in a really nice Hotel in downtown Zürich (but small) and at night suddenly we heard weird shit outside the window.

We look out and theres like 3 Turks/Albanians mugging some dude and his girl.

That would never happen in Austria.

As to the alcohol thing. Thats pretty much normal, since beer is cheap and its legal to drink outside.

Welcome to reality. Obviously the further you go from cities, the less immigrants youll see.

This pic is from around 2008 when Switzerland was in the spotlight for being racist.

To iceland ?

elaborate mountainjew

Yup. As far away from this as possible.

I am doing the same, just got swedish citizenship so that I could move to iceland. It will be a lovely place to live, if SHTF we can eliminate all unwanted peoples aswell.

Dont forget to come back if there is gonna be a race war

See you there.

Dont forget to bring vitamin D pills.

Switzerland is a meme.

how are you going to be able to work there though friend?

It will never happen.

We have reached the tipping point.

Education, politics and media are full of liberal and feminist SJWs, who control everything.

You also got that undelying cuck mentality in the elite like us other nordics. You are just lucky with the geography

My plan is to move there in 3-4 years when Im done with my Masters.

Probably in my field (geoscience).

If it won't tip to christian/secular nationalism it will tip to islamic nationalism. The choice is ours.

>The I have relatives in Switzerland
The relatives I have in Switzerland are my dad's cousin who moved from Syria to Switzerland in the 70s or 80s.

I don't think he's a muslim, tho. And he did marry a German-Swiss girl and they race mixed

>I'm currently with an Anglo/Irish bae and our kids will be Aramean/Albaian/T*rk/Arab/Anglo/Irish/Dutch Mix :D

y a y d i v e r s i t y

can you translate this sign for me Australia?

>iceland
>white
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans_Jonatan

They been racemixing for centuries!

By February 1820, Hans had married Katrín Antoníusdóttir from Háls. They had three children; two survived childhood, and their living descendants now number nearly five hundred

THAT's 0.15% OF THE ICELANDIC POPULATION IS NOT WHITE

Pretty good for island, I have a degree in finance (im half jewish) and plan to fight for a secure bastion of the white mans land. Hopefully we can work to create it within the next 50 years.

You will beg. But there is no going back, you give too many gibsmedats.

The worst in Austria is Turks, who aren't even that bad. Hofer will probably be elected in the re-election too.

>half jewish
>white man

pick one yahoodi

What about Russia?

Half german half eastern euro jew, blonde hair blue eyes 6ft tall master race intelligence, youre probably a fucking dark haired manlet.

We never pretend to be the last bastion of the white race. From the begining we are a country of immigration. We are in the center of Europe and receive tons of migrants everywhere because superpowers all around us cannot stay at home. It was pretty nasty here with the Balkans War.

But the cities are truly a fucking place full a degenerates, especially the french one. But the countryside, the alps are a very peacful place without this kind of shitskins.

Muh muh that would never happen in Austria. Bro this referendum passed. We, contratry at all the european countries, expel every foreing criminel automaticilly.

holy shit thats horrible

>5'11''
>PhD student
>I have one copy of the blue eye gene

Hitler had dark hair. (We also share Y haplogroups)

they dont sell beer kek

Although a degree in finance is more return on your investment than mine currently is, I do have a choice to enter finance as a quant.
>I do mostly data analysis and machine learning.

Albanians are not shitskins. They are white.

I know it's a hot new meme to categorize all Muslims as non-white, and I agree Islam has no place in Europe, but you're basically saying Chechens aren't white at this point, and they are.

they are gypsies. serbs are white

Swiss men are girlier than Swedes

poo in volcano, you cuck

>Migro
>Beer

Heh.. Ok proxy bro

>Goes To Zurich/Geneve
>Complains
Tourists are retarded.
>Austria
>European
kek

Albanians are trash tier

Okee hamburgler
Switzerland is amazing. You're just too poor to afford to go to the whites-only zones. outside of the city centers.

Yet in my city, swiss men own more guns that all Swedes together.

Hehe, yea I never go shopping in Switerland, so I forget which one doesn't have alcohol.

>Switerland
You need to get on out
Same. Every single household in my village outside of Fribourg has at least 3 guns including a few generation of military rifles.

Not really. Sweden, Danemark, Norway and Iceland have an agreement with thr governments of Argentina and Uruguay that grants free transit, job, study etc (literally EU tier) without visa of any kind to argies and uruguayans. And viceversa for you.

Which city

Everywhere in Europe is cucked.
I think Germany, Sweden and Belgium are the most cucked.
UK is cucked, for sure. But we are trying to uncuck ourselves by getting out of the EU. We also are not in the ridiculous schengen area and we don't have open borders. Nor to we have the euro currency. The uncuckening is ongoing.
For sure it's a difficult process.

I look at eastern Europe. Hungary is taking no shit. And Poland is certianly not a favourite destination for rapefugees.

UK leaving the EU should serve as an inspiration to those countries. We can't have open borders because we're a group of islands. You can't simply walk here. You can swim or get a boat, but the sea here is not like the med. It's cold and has terrible weather.
You will drown or die from hypothermia. No exceptions.

Muahaahah

Latino here. Can confirm, practically no niggers!

>he fell for the Swiss memes
kek

Belgium is only cucked in the big cities like Brussels and Antwerp. Go to smaller cities and you won't find a single non belgian on the street.

> deep inside us, most belgians are racists as fuck, but nobody dares to say it.

what are you doing in europe, cartel sent you to drop some coke?

dirty tortilla nigger

30% of Switzerland's population are immigrants, they are actually one of the worst countries for it in Europe. Much worse than places like Sweden or Germany.