Beta Chinese are tired of being rekt by arabs and dindus

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/21/chinese-immigrants-demand-protection-from-paris-muggers/

«“The Chinese community is dying in silence,” read a slogan on a T-shirt splashed with red to symbolise bloodstains worn by one demonstrator, Maike Song.»
>two BILLIONS
>DYING
who cares lol.

In addition, our civic patrioticucks jump on the occasion to praise the «integration» and the «respect» the Chinese community shows.
If not like Syria, France will end up like Canada. kys

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-30573796
youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0
foreignpolicy.com/2012/03/01/chinese-company-to-build-worlds-third-largest-mosque-in-algeria/
youtube.com/watch?v=gHQTMVlTI3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

france is minority white already, it is america tier.

Fucking gooks should be joining the alt right. Half of them can't even speak English though so good luck informing them.

I don't mind keeping what gooks we have. No more mass immigration of them though.

gooks... i have always seen the gooks as enrichers instead of cultural rapists.
They know how to protest correctly, and civil

No citizenship either. Only temporary working visa.

>I HATE THE CHINESE

proceeds to eat chinese take out

proceeds to use chinese made products

proceeds to buy stuff from china

when they taught me about eastern culture in school they only told us about the gooks :(
chinese take-aways are the best.

I see being not a traitor to your country is a foreign feel for Canacucks

asians are so fucking beta that it's honestly pityful.

Seems like reasonable grounds for China to invade so it can protect its citizens.

Pourquoi s'attaquent-ils aux jaunes maintenant ?

he says on a user bullet board

most still keep to themselves and try to build their chinatowns, though

but yeah, gook and chinks over shitskins and niggers any day

When I say asians I'm not talking about you Abdul. I mean like chinks

J'ai pas compris, proxypédé.

Haveing a spot for them to be Chinese is fine with me. As long as when they want to get of these cultural ghettos they adapt to the national way of life.

would you prefer your country to have a load of "alhpa" turks instead?
*Alpha* usual means there stupid brutes

No wonder you are only at 60%, cuck.

Indians are betas as well.

>proxypédé
Il faut parler anglais sinon personne va comprendre

india is the main kebab remover bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-30573796

I'd rather my country have neither, yellow fever faggot
never met one desu

I'd rather never see you leave the country along with your kin

Good for you Pajeet.

stay mad Pranjeep

Chinks are weak and are prone to cowardice

A dirty look and they run away

Weak

support hindu = indian
highlight islam is not flesh and blood T.Brit

come back when you know how an empire works. they dont call it white hall for nothing

and thats a bad thing how, hanz?

>T.Brit
then why do you get triggered about people pointing that asian are beta? It's pretty comon knowledge

As long as they're waving to correct flag and speaking the native language without a terrible accent. Chinese are almost entirely in line with alt right views on race and religion, excepting the fact that they always place China first without regard to their citizenship or country of birth.

They're a bit too whorish for alt right when it comes to morality though.

>goto Netherlands for the summer
>live in ghetto area because of cheap rent
>sandpeople sitting outside their kebab shop yelling, "Ching chong chong ching." at local chinaman.
Can we agree on the fact sandniggers are racist as fuck.

what triggered me is how you have the nerve to call someone pityful, when it is clear they have an alpha social construct that they dont need to be alpha. I want more laws brought in so i can wonder around like a beta cuck, instead of having to put my war face on when i walk out the door.

we maybe PC but there not, this is my whole mass immigration arguement. and the isolation which comes with the burka

>Belgium
Why aren't you split into Netherlands and France already?

>when it is clear they have an alpha social construct that they dont need to be alpha.
Have you ever met an asian? I met quite a few in uni. They never gave off the idea of being alpha or have an alpha social construct, whatever that is
>I want more laws brought in so i can wonder around like a beta cuck, instead of having to put my war face on when i walk out the door.
What? Are you drunk m8?

Holy shit I thought Sup Forums was banned in China

china town.. most countrys/citys have one, and there not cucked. Alpha or beta

so if we let you in, you'll just try and steal nuclear secrets again?

daily reminder that "official statistics" claim that Russia has more muslims than France

youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0

I never claimed that they are cucked

Chinese can bypass the block if they buy a Sup Forums pass.

Chinese are superior to the white race anyways.

this

france has more non-whites tho

Says the indonesian. You are an asian.

If the chinese prostin' in your country cuz of violence, well that means you are really in deep shit.

Christ, don't you realise THEY DONT. I have talked to multiple people that were born here that can't speak English past what a FOB can, and they have an accent like they lived in China their life.

Chinese people don't assimilate. The old ones 100 years ago might have but this current swarm don't and they are a fucking cancer.

Always has been. Chinese are too terrible at English to understand it.

Your government let the Chinese within 500 meters of nuclear facilities?

I'm an expat by the way, their English really isn't this good...

I'm not asian though

I like chinks. They are becoming Christian in China too now. Perhaps they will destroy jewish bankers.

Why not go back home to china then if it's so great?

>fucking leafs
Big surprise.

I'm of German descent. 100% Bavarian phenotype motherfuck.

america did, they tryed to steal american secrets to build the british nuclear power plant, it all came out when we canceled the deal, btw that idiot austrila sould there power plants to a 3rd party before finding out it was owned by china. FFS austrila, we know your own are side, but pull your shit together

Then where are you from indonesian?

Jesus Christ, France. You know you got a problem when the fucking minorities are more being concerned about the fate of the country than the native population. They're even willing to point out that Arabs and Blacks are the problem.

Remove kung pao when, fellow Chinese satellite state citizen?

>tfw Beta chinese will save France
To be fair if those were white males everyone would be yelling muh racism

the red dragon awakes

>everyone would be yelling muh racism
there needs to be a name for people who blindly sterotype people as rascist.
hipocrit is to broad

I'm French

Seriously what the heck happened to them?

In Canada Chinks are literally mudslimes, except much more ruthless

These gooks are doing good bringing attention to themselves. Now get some bats and bash some moroccan skulls in. France is too cucked to protect you.

being connect to europe by land.
they even have migrants who dont even want to be there.

Chinks are second only to whites. They may immigrate en mass but they build businesses, they produce, they are well educated and provide to our economy directly.
They either stick to their own and form Chinatowns, a time honored tradition since mass immigration to America in 1800's (Infamous Italian or Irish neighborhoods), or they actually integrate with white america ("whitewashed" asians)

Asians are honorary whites.

>Beta Chinese
Less beta than the French if they're actually complaining about """"youth"""" violence.

La race Blanche a perdu à Stalingrad.

>assimilate

The controlling-left, counterpart of the alt-right.

Will the Azn community be the spearhead of the uncuckening movement?

Fascist fighting fascism again

Jeez, just get some fucking katanas and sort this out yourself. Implying anyone would do anything but give you a high five or a compliment if you cut a sandnigger in half on the the street.
>inb4 but katanas are japanese, who gives a shit, they work against unarmored people, and you can still claim muh heritage if any jew start to bother you, just say, "what I am not asian enough you racist?" they could not get you out of ideology

>Chinese work hard and become wealthy
>Nogs and Arabs realise they have money and attack them
>The French are natural cowards so they don't stand up for the Chinese
>The Chinese get driven away
>Nogs and Arabs turn to the next easiest source of gibs, the French
>French"men" proceed to give them everything before fleeing their own country
Calling it now, the Chinese are your buffer once they're gone you're going to be driven from your own home my little baguettes.

As a white man who wants white babies, I appreciate the Asians and their high IQ.
They seem to reason more than they feel ; we needed Asians to have a protest stating that blacks and browns are the problem.

there too smart for that. blame the youth, is the easyist why because it goes back to blame the parents

This!

People wont listen to white people, those asians are great allies!

>I want immigrants to stand up for my country because I'm too weak
Pathetic.

Ils sont faibles.

" Chinese company to build world’s third largest mosque in Algeria"
" The one billion euro ($1.3-billion) house of worship will be able to 120,000 people"
" It will be the world’s third largest mosque after those in Mecca and and Medina in Saudi Arabia."
foreignpolicy.com/2012/03/01/chinese-company-to-build-worlds-third-largest-mosque-in-algeria/

if you blame the children there parents will try and defend them, and then there up shits sreek without a paddle.
Its ok austrila, we know your not the brightist of the anglos

i like it, they build the mosques where there ment to be. hopefuly that will draw them back there,

All we need is to change the opinion of the white mass. Whites get labeled as racists by the left and their are dismissed. Not Asians.

I would appreciate if civilization stopped this degeneracy before we reach a social normalization of pedophilia like in ancient Greece.

and since chinks builded it, it will collapse at the best time

>being reklt

t butthurt nigger

the chinese beat the fuck out of you yesterday

True
After all to be considered and recognized as a real french you just need a french name that's all

t. Misters Chen.

>Red Dragon awakes
>Chinatown starts to rally against the mudslime whores
>Most Chinatowns are the shitty part of downtown
>Chinese go recruiting white homeless and burnouts from their neighborhoods
>The fire rises
>Angry mob of druggies, vagrants, ex commie fighters, old school gangsters and recruited Chinese start to burn mosques down
>CHINA NO.

Glorious Red Wing Dragon Skullfuckers leading the RWDS awooovment.

>Nogs and Arabs turn to the next easiest source of gibs, the French
>and they get rekt

youtube.com/watch?v=gHQTMVlTI3w

Not happening
Also, migrants leading the defense of your own country
...and that's your fantasy
Cuck level = terminal

Hide behind our flag all you want we know who you really are

Chinese people who live in France must be quite different than chinese people who live in the USA

Malaysian knowing anything about Nationalism.

>so cucked you still speak the gook language. At least Nips and gooks made their own versions.

>I met quite a few in uni
We're they all chinese

If you don't let them in they win

hello, chang

Aren't your Chinese and jews dumb? As an American, I find France interesting. Everything is unexpected.

I thought most of the Asians living in France would be Vietnamese since Vietnam was a former French colony.

France lost its colony of Vietnam and will soon lose its own country.

Agreed. Interestingly, lot of em were very poor when they got here, but they made the best of it. They didn't blow themselves up. Really makes me ponder the socioeconomic argument when used in reference to terrorist attacks.