OVER 5.000 NORMIES WILL POINT AND LAUGH AT TRUMP AT 9TH NOVEMBER

IT'S OGRE WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_fZfX0fOIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can't wait to hear what forced laughter from 5000 low energy faggots in unison sounds like

You can't laugh at the president.

checked

Meanwhile even if he loses noone is going to show up because its millenials that are terrified of going outside

Guess #imwithher now

>over 5,000 normies will be found hanging from trees on november 9th
>i'll be the one pointing and laughing

It won't just be forced laughter but holding back tears and trying to mask it with laughter.

>2 months later after the election is contested for mass voter fraud and Trump is restored as rightful president

why do they think looking and acting like retarded crazy people is an effective protest?

>OH SHIT

Only 1/3rd will bother to vote though.

Witnessed.

being that mad

wtf i hate towers now

TRUMP IS A LOSER

>White guy is further away from the whore than the nigger is

Classic cuck

the tower windows are made of reflective glass, much like a mirror.

They will be laughting at thenselves

Is this just some Mexican facebook spam translated to English?

No, it is my Portuguese facebook browisng an English event

Praise kek as this man speaks the truth

Do they really think it's going to hurt him in any way? If I was a billionaire and a group of retarded plebs gathered around my tower to point at it and try to force a nervous laughter, it would be the best day of my life. I would propably almost die of laughing back at them. And then I would drive the fucks away by shooting money at them.

Oh noes. Dem liberals are learning.

Id join some group too if they paid me 100$

Fucking Soros money

They actually think this is a good tactic.

Well think of their environment, the media and everyone around them insults Trump and agrees there's no chance of him winning. They legitimately believe he cannot win.
It's going to be another brexit and the tears will be glorious (assuming he wins of course, if he loses Sup Forumss tears will have to do).

I don't think Trump will be able to recover after 9th November though.

9/11 will have a whole new meaning for him!

We need people to film this! Fucking Kek. It will be a good practice happening

This is a good idea. Let soros pay some of us neets instead of some fuckface

You couldn't even go with an over 9000 reference?

It's going to be so cringy, will certainly backfire.

I mooned bill Clinton when he was touring Australia. Not long after, he had all the problems with moniqua.

I like to think I put a Hex on him

Al these
>ITS OVER I HATE TRUMP
>IM HILLARY NOW
FUCK OFF SHILLS

Based Aussie placing hexes on our shitty politicians with his ass.

It's going to be like the last "major" protest outside of a Trump Tower.
A few anti-Trump demonstrators show up with signs and chants, when Trump wasn't even in NY state at the time, and a few Trump supporters hold up "Vote for Trump" signs and wear their MAGA hats.
Entirely unnewsworthy or anything to call a major victory. Hell, even if Trump does lose the election he's just going to go back to being a billionaire, shitposting on Twitter, and being famous.

for america, it's victory and eternal glory or loss, bitter tears and a tidal wave of muslim cock. for the rest of us it's butthurt normies or butthurt americans.

Don't forget Mexicans, plenty of them too.

Trips had spoken, liberals will get arrested for lese-majesty.

There's that oversocialization r-types possess
Oversocializing and infantile small "victories"

oh yes. hillary's clearly been getting her tips on how to be a strong independant progressive female leader from merkel. she'll probably do the opposite of trump just to appeal to the retard liberals who like that idea and tear down the border fence.

Hillary still refuses to stand by her man like that Tammy Wynette song says to do. Goddamn hostile feminism would get the presidency if Clinton wins

youtube.com/watch?v=h_fZfX0fOIA

Lese-majesty is the biggest meme ever

That law never had any good impacts in society

Liberals...so mature

This actually makes me ponder, don't those people realize what they are doing?

They are going to allocate thousands of citizens to under a big tower, at 9/11, to laugh at it.

It's not like ISIS could want to blow it up, kill thousands of people and make 9/11 an even more feared date, right?

Fucking based as hell

Kek be praised!

>liberals plan on giving Trump more free press
what a time to be alive

>9/11 will have a whole new meaning for him!

Not really. It's 11/09 in the U.S.

Oh, right, you guys are all backwards

>at 9/11
thats in a week though

(you)

im laughing rn. is this what happens when blacks, with the iq of pre teens, create "public gatherings"?

You're supposed to take the picture DURING the rally, not after it.

We shall prevail!

>all these normies will be attending a flashmob for social media cred instead of canvassing or voting

nice job millennials

Yeah that'll show him! /s

Why are liberals always limp wristed faggots who try to put on symbolic displays that accomplish nothing? I think they've been up their asses so long that they started believing their own bullshit. They think symbolic gestures of the past were actually organic, and not a calculated move by the media to push a narrative in order to drive the population in a certain direction.

That's why libshits kept doing things for Sanders to "send a message" and "spread awareness" because they've been so coddled by the media's emotional pandering for years they thought that that was a tactic that actually worked. Once the media was against them and didn't buy their pro Sanders bullshit they were hit by a ton of bricks called reality

this

Threatening his rape victims sounds like standing by him to me

how many ones of these faggots will take it a step further from just pointing a finger?

We've been over this.

>spend all week prepare for their epic meme laugh meet up
>forget to vote

witnessed
Kek wants Trump as president.

>"drumpf"
>pointing and laughing
Why are liberals such children?