Just want you to know that AFD polling higher than CDU in germany is actually a bad thing when SPD is polling higher...

Just want you to know that AFD polling higher than CDU in germany is actually a bad thing when SPD is polling higher than both of them.

" the SPD is the oldest extant political party represented in the German Parliament and was one of the first Marxist-influenced parties in the world."

>and they thought merkel was bad :^)

Daily reminder that germany will never uncuck it's shit

>polling higher in Germany

are you retarded? that was only Mecklenburg Vorpommern. (2% of german population)

Nationwide SPD is 10 Points behind CDU

So CDU is still winning then?

man you guys really love merkel

Redpill:
Nowadays SPD & CDU are almost identical and their politics met at Centrism. And btw. MV has always been a major SPD state and they have lost 5% there, wait for the elections in North-Rhine-Westphalia.

You are right... germancucks will never learn.

Cologne ;__;

Have you all considered that the Third Reich/WW II was actually a shitshow for Germany, and that most Germans are even more allergic to nationalism that other countries because we tried that once, it really sucked and we don't want that again?

kys

SPD will win the election. This is going to be absolutely hilarious!

Hopefully your country will get so royally fucked up the jacksy that your people will have no other choice than to vote AFD in 15 years time.

Are you triggered because I insulted your precious Third Reich? Where people were broke and miserable because they got their shit taken away for the war effort, could be arrested for farting the wrong way, and were fleeing in droves from oppression to other countries, therefore becoming (gasp!) refugees?

sorta serious question here:
Is it possible for Germany to have a nationalistic movement w/o it being based on race and going full on gas oven genocide?

yes kill yourself you disgusting subhuman

None of that happened shillcuck

Without gas oven genocide yes, I think, since that was extreme even for a totalitarian regime. Nationalism without race aspects, I don't know. Depends on the definition of nationalism, I guess, since a lot of that is based on race (who is a "real" German/American/Brit etc.)

Yeah faggot we considered that. Did you consider that is still no reason to fuck up Europe again you coward.

Germans; all those brains and no damn sense

WERE YOU THERE

>met at Centrism.

the very left, you mean. AfD is centrist.

Yes we all know how your mainstream thinks nationalism is the worst. You go far out of your way to remind the world of it all the time.

So why are you filling up your country with people with external chauvinist tendencies?

lul yeah

only germans could continue to vote for someone who destroyed their country and most of Europe.

not even Sweden is that cucked and that is saying alot

I'd consider it true cowardice to let people starve and die at our borders.

Because we are not cowards, and because we realize that our society is strong enough to survive if a few people coming in turn out to be assholes, which most of them probably won't be.

If you believe that a party like SPD can legit pull 30% of the votes in a regional election without massive vote rigging, you probably believe in Santa Claus too

>imblying there won't be massive vote rigging

There is (((center)))
and there is center.