What are some kinos (movies) about females dominating men?

What are some kinos (movies) about females dominating men?

Ghostbusters (2016)

Under the Skin

Real Life by Kihlual Goldbergstein

That form is disgusting

Star Wars Episode 7: The Force Awakens.

Daisy Ridley dominates millions of nerds by being the "attractive but not HOT so I can comfortably fantasize about being the geek with a heart of gold she falls in love with" female, and everyone falls for it.

Daisy really works hard. I love that about her. Literally any other actress wouldve ballooned between movies once she became indispensable to the franchise. Based Daisy became SWOLE even though shes already famous and will get YASSS QUEEENED regardless

Based

>she will NEVER kick you in the balls
;_;

i agree with this, but i still hate the character Rey

I could probably dominate her with my hands missing and I havnt exercised in months.

Do you think you could take her, Sup Forums?

Thank you for reading

why would you thank him for reading my comment?

If a woman ever threatened to punch me on the street I would pull out my 1911 and shoot her in the fucking heart. They are not special.

What Kung-Fu style is this?

I could kick Daisy Ridleys ass.

>I would pull out my 1911 and shoot her in the fucking heart

But then you'd be to blame.

self defense bitch

Cunt-Fu

Kung-Fucktard

You give love a bad name.

>shilling daisy ridley
Fuck off back to redred

Love between man and woman doesn't exist. Infatuation and lust is so shallow compared to brotherly love, or the love one can feel for a child.

I just want her to smother me in her sweaty armpits, bros. Is that too much to ask of a woman?

Daisy, master of cute-fu

I would tongue Daisy Ridleys ass

I've often had this thought but I could never think of what the other word that wasn't lust was. Thanks. Also I think you can love your parents.