>Carson @ Detroit redpills CNN 9/3/16
youtu.be/y2R9mLNfbJY
>Trump Rally in Wilmington OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/jbwPnNFLcNQ
>Trump at American Legion Convention OH 9/1/16
youtu.be/1swbgBnRJ30
>Trump on NBC Phily 9/2/16
on.nbc10.com/WTj10j5

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Imigration Speech in Phoenix AZ 8/31/16
youtu.be/oaF_NwVbIgo
>Trump visits Mexico 8/31/16
youtu.be/rtt198LweoU
>Trump Rally in Everett WA 8/30/16
youtu.be/hWRrmAmi5AM
>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump Rally in Manchester, NH 8/25/16
youtu.be/JOf7FaZgxG8
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on NBC4 9/1/16
youtu.be/HzoHYsxOx7U
>Eric on F&F 9/2/16
youtu.be/3hy-MEr68TQ
>Trump on Laura Ingraham show 9/1/16
youtu.be/xFGM_4ir0FA
>Trump on Orly (Bolling host) 9/1/16
youtu.be/8HvKJPeH53E

ENTERTAINMENT
>TrumpTrain: Louisiana
youtu.be/v6YyRJ4eovg
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/DhkHAmhYn0A
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
youtu.be/hmJLh3QCNgM
reddit.com/r/askhillarysupporters/comments/513bmr/how_do_you_justify_the_lack_of_concern_for_the/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOO

AWOOIN IN THE FIRST MINUTE OF THREAD

>The Trump-owned media is bullying the poor underdog Hillary
Is this the new shill tactic?

IMG

JUST.

Dub-Dub-Dub
Awooooo~

I wonder what this week's news cycle will bring?

>Clinton Witch hunt
Kek, did he ever think there is a witch hunt because she is a witch? Moloch worshipers will be burned at the stake pham.

> No! It's Trump that's working for the Russians! He's the one that's going to hand over all our secrets! I totally hate Russia!

>Trump trolls are inescapable
Well, he got one thing right.

Checked.

Sup Forums, you're the only people who can help me. Trump has convinced me that there are

N O

A C T U A L

N I G G E R S

in this photo. What's a newfag like me supposed to do?? Please help me.

I drove from Indianapolis to the Sup Forums homeland yesterday.

I saw no signs for either candidate.

No one was wearing any t-shirts for the election.

I saw one Trump billboard in western PA, between Pittsburgh and Harrisburg on I-70.

Did anyone else travel this weekend?

>newfag doesn't realize the difference between niggers and blacks

Oh look, it's CBS again.

I hate sounding like a bitch in discussions

>The thing that I value in people the most is their stories and the struggles that they have been facing their entire lives. Every single person has personal issues that they have fought during their entire lives, whether it be race related struggles, gender-related struggles, or even personal struggles that they themselves have faced. Every person in the world has a different story than anybody else. Because of this, I enjoy listening to everybody’s personal stories of their entire life to understand the struggles that they have faced during their lives. We all have different cultures, different values, and different views that make each person distinct in their own way.

It's weird. I live in Ohio, and usually by now you see signs up everywhere. So far I've seen a total of one Trump sign, and one Hillary bumper sticker. Whatever people are thinking this election, they're keeping it to themselves.

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

>margin of error +-4

HOLY SHIT JEB SURGE

PA here. Honestly have only seen 10-15 Trump signs and two Hillary signs. It's weird.

JOHN MILLER: "I will catapult every stinking beaner over the wall with such an incredible speed that heads will spin. Believe me, heads will spin."

And that could mean that Hillary is leading Trump +8 in NC and +12 in PA.

What's your point?

I drove from monterey to fresno yesterday. Saw a few hill dog stickers but out in the vast country areas between Monty and fresno , a lot of the farmers have huge make America great again signs up on their properties for passerby to see.

>Trump trolls are inescapable
No one can stop the truth.

Those are one of the two escapes tactics the left always use.
Either you're a racist or you're conducting a witch hunt against them.

Wow, do all Hillary supporters poverty shame like this.

HE is here. Praise Kek.

This really made me think.

That is a GREAT pasta. Did Trump say that? 10/10 persuasive.

It doesn't matter since LA will vote for more gibs and even if the state could go red the courts would block it

California is 100% bought and paid for, voting is just a formality

Redditors are so fucking dumb.

Or, he doesn't want to become broke

How does trump overcome the electoral vote and what can we do to help?

The point is all the polls, even ones putting Trump ahead, are faked and not to be trusted. We already found out they fake the calling polls, internet polls are easily swayed (obviously, we have done it tons of times).

I don't trust the polls. They are all biased and fake, and lied about Trump "losing" Florida along with other states they were shilling against during the primary. Fuck the polls.

I have all the characteristics of a human being: blood, flesh, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip.

>no one likes her online
>no one shows up to her 1 rally a month
>wahhhh trolls are ruining everything

Negroids are most likely going to turn out bad. They're just not evolutionarily cut out for Western society. We should treat everyone respectfully, but still not let down our guard.

youtu.be/hmJLh3QCNgM

Once we team up with Russia and other European countries, will we make the Crusades great again?

I fully understand that. I was just slightly surprised to see so much trump support on my drive. I haven't seen but maybe 1 trump sign since I began living here in April.

They'll be so great that the Muslims will crusade themselves.

DEUS VULT!

Heiliges Guacamole!

>donate some more money and maybe i'll win! if i lose, it's because you didn't donate enough, cuban!

>leddit advocating bending over and spreading buttcheeks as legitimate business option

wait a second, isnt the black guy with the red pin the same guy who follows hillary around in order to treat her with drugs to keep her focused? pic related

Jeb will rule the World

>silent majority turns proTrump
>"now WE are the silent majority!" ;^)
i will never get lib argumetn logic
>dems form kkk, get BTFO by cultural attitudes against them
>"no, we are the party of linconl, repubs are the real racists!"
every fucking argument they make is either "NO U" or "NO ME"

>less than a month to the first debate

no

Trump did say it will not stop at ISIS.

DEUS VULT!
HAIL VICTORY!

>They are all biased and fake, and lied about Trump "losing" Florida

Top fucking kek. They showed Trump winning there and he actually won. I remember that he had a lead there before the primary, stop lying.

Also polls are correct through the history, withing the margin of error +/- 3. Pic related.

Also screencapped this delusion.

I remember seeing the schedule four months ago and thinking I'd never make it

It means they're within the margin of error and therefore it's bullshit.

Any news on Assange?

So within the next few weeks, he plans to release information which he guarantees will see Hillary Clinton arrested.

Will we even see the first Trump/Hillary debate?

different guy.
if hillary's nurse left her side for five minutes she'd be a goner.

I won't argue with shills. You aren't even American. I already told you I don't trust the polls, even ones where Trump is winning. Fuck off faggot.

>less than a month

more like 3 weeks and 1 day m8

The jude are most ass blasted

He said before the end of the month or October.

It's like waiting for Christmas.
I wish there was an advent style calendar with Trump quotes and chocolate to make the countdown more festive.

Literally 2012 all over again, but fine.

See you on November 8th lad.

>girl on the right
man got cucked by ted cruz

>Assange
Anyone else starting to think he may be at least partly full of shit?

There's like a 90% chance that the serb is just an american with a proxy

reddit.com/r/askhillarysupporters/comments/513bmr/how_do_you_justify_the_lack_of_concern_for_the/

I don't understand this answer.

It's okay for her to have classified information on her device as long as the device wasn't intended for classified information?

or what the fuck is that thing trying to say?

The pols were correct depending. In caucuse states, polling likely voters was more correct. In closed primary states, polling registered voters was correct. In open primary states, polling the general population was correct. There are multiple ways these polls can be skewed to provide the "proper" results. And we've seen them all. Just saw one that polled 61% women and 21% Dems and had them tied. Another YouGove poll had them tied with 50% Dems and 11% Independents polled. A different one polled almost exclusively out of one suburb of Philly and called it all of PA. Only "likely" voters polled in Florida with 42% Dems.

Then there's the crazy 18pt swings in a week. Polls over and other each other but still within the margin of error. The different types of polls which are reported to the public. It's a fucking mess. Don't believe them. Only one poll matters, November 8.

Those are some good (((christians))) right there.

G-d bless.

Libs are never silent anything

>literally 1980 all over again
>literally 1992 all over again
>literally 2004 all over again

It's like polls can change significantly in a few months or something crazy

No. I don't think that because there is no evidence to suggest that. Since you have no evidence that he is full of shit, I can only assume you don't "think" he is full of shit, but rather you "feel" he is full of shit.

Trump will win

You could see me on November 8th, if you were American.

And I care why? He wants to pretend to be some slav hes going to get treated like one

Does anyone have a link to the (((investigation))) Hillary keeps talking about regarding housing discrimination? I remember he BTFO the media on it in the 80s, but is there an actual public report showing how wrong they were?

It's bullshit. There is no "unintentionally having classified on a non classified device". It doesn't fucking happen. The systems are airgapped.

>Few months

M8 you do realize that there are 2 months left?

You realize that if Trump doesn't absolutely BTFO Hillary in the debates its over?

Trump is running out of time now, its not June anymore.

I will see you here lad. On that day i will finally reveal my collage.

>1992
>1996
>"da polls are right!"

But you just proved yourself wrong, Clinton is shown as getting a majority of votes on your graph in both 1992 and 1996 according to polls. Clinton never got even 50% of the vote in either election, demonstrating a Democratic bias in polling. The same bias is shown in 1980- and your own fucking graph shows carter and reagan neck and neck like trump and clinton will shortly be, with carter leading in october and then reagan pulling ahead at the last second. And reagan actually won by 10%, meaning even the poll which has him ahead is way fucking off and again demonstrates a democratic bias in polling.

Ur just retarded mate, and a very hardworking shill.

Keep in mind that Serbia is only 10 yo. I don't think we can't expect someone so young to understand fully how elections and polls work, and what happened before it was born.

The Jews hated it. That's why they cut the main feed. Reuters, they cut the feed.

Dude, he got found guilty in federal court and had to pay almost 30 million dollars in damages. He never "BTFO" of the media, he got destroyed by them.

Of course, Trump fanatics are too stupid and worthless to understand or care about facts... thank god you're all going to prison for hate crimes before November.

See Explain 1980, shill. After all,only two months left and Reagan was behind Carter. And then Reagan won in a landslide.

Regan led 7 out of 10 months before the election, Carter spiked for a moment while Anderson diverted votes, then Anderson faded out and Reagan retook the lead. There was never any real question he would win.

You people are insane. Even if I supported Trump, I wouldn't let myself fall to this level of denial and delusion... you can't win a fight if you refuse to even acknowledge you're losing.

Trump is OUR Jew

We have the strongest ally possible on our side, a Jew who can fight the Jews

Jewgate Jewception etc

>Nigel Farage
>Visit to Mexico/ talks with Mexican president
>gets anointed prayer shawl at black church in Detroit
He's doing fine. Amazing, in fact.

Meanwhile Hillary gathers copious amounts of cash from millionaires. Oh, and more and more emails.

Look at this picture and say that polls are rigged. Do it.

We are the Jews now

Says the guy supporting a woman that can only muster 40 people to a rally in a democrat run area.

Literally not what this shill's polls sayBut thanks for correcting the record I guess

Thanks for Correcting The Record™.

The polls are rigged.

Reagan had fucking lead in August and it was dead tie in September/October.

Reagan had a lead for a long time, but Trump is losing in every single poll since July. And no, fuck off with La times and Reuters.

People here are the ones that hate Reuters.

>tfw you know where that captcha is in real life

I'm not really seeing a consistency in your posts, are you shitposting by any chance?

> Anyone who refutes a Trump supporter for posting falsehoods must support Hillary
> There is no moderate or disenchanted voter group

Like shooting fish in a barrel

Polls are polls, elections are elections.
If polls were accurate elections wouldn't be necessary.

;_;

faaarm living is the life for me!

>he got found guilty in federal court and had to pay almost 30 million dollars in damage
None of that is true you stupid faggot.

If this was 2012 Yeb would be running against Clinton instead.