Would Lincoln be into Magic the Gathering?

Would Lincoln be into Magic the Gathering?

He would be into fucking his sisters

>being into a TCG
>with 10 siblings

Probably not. Although the family seems to get by ok, having that many kids is expensive as shit. Unless they have some kind of TLC show deal, they're most likely lower middle class. And from my experience, lower middle class people don't play a game where the cheapest moderately acceptable deck in the main format is 50-100 dollars and deck costs can be more than a used car at maximum.

Hes too busy porking lucy to care

Harem: The Gathering

I sometimes forget how autistic this fanbase is.

The better question is what deck would he run?

Considering how fucking mediocore and sometimes out right terrible the show is, waifuing the fuck outta the sisters is the only reason for me to watch it.

Eh, one episode his dad gave them 300 dollars so they would be nice to each other. His mom is a nurse and his dad works for the news media I think.

He gave his bonus to be split equally with 11 kids. If i were lincoln id buy some transformers instead. Who the fuck in his house would be interested in magic the gathering?

posted for no damn reason.

Thanks for giving me another reason to not end my suffering faggot

Probably the son that's into nerdy shit.

The whole point in my post is that hed have no reason to buy it cuz he doesnt have anyone to play it with.

I just like a story about a young boy sexually conquering his sisters, user.

then go watch some chink cartoon, TLH is not about that

Clyde and possibly Lucy for the spooky lore stuff.

Question for TLH fans (I haven´t watched the show but intend to): Do you think it would work better as a show directed towards a more adult audience instead of being mainly directed at kids? I´ve seen some of the darker or dirtier jokes hidden in the background posted in threads around here and they´ve made me laugh. Would the show be better if they put that kind of comedy as the main focus?

Every time a new fandom appears a huge chunk of it is always from spillover of autism from older shows.

>I-I didn't mean it, Lincoln, I swear!

Red Aggro because it's all he can afford

Just curious, but how did you come across Sup Forums?