youtube.com/watch?v=GT-wunjnEXA
youtu.be/2MYRKXX8S_0?t=17m47s
youtube.com/watch?v=sfbsZRbwbJ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spock and a human walk into a bar.
The bartenders are McCoy and Scotty.
Spock spits on McCoy and leaves.

It sounds fucking terrible
Half-assed, obligatory statements of the original theme with emotionless, disjointed crap in between.
Let's get some real Trek kino in here...

youtube.com/watch?v=GT-wunjnEXA

Worst opening passing through

It's been a long rode

It sounds like a parody that changes things up slightly to avoid copyright.

bin a long tim

kys

search for spock has the best score
youtu.be/2MYRKXX8S_0?t=17m47s

Make me. Or why don't you do it yourself? Come to St. Louis. Drive here right now. I'll pay for your uber. Come fight me. Right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=sfbsZRbwbJ4
Best opening passing through.

The real trekino question is if he's spitting Kirk's cum or not.

> Despite the success of his work, Jones was fired from the crew of The Next Generation under controversial circumstances near the end of the fourth season. His firing was supposedly because his music was thought to be "too noticeable" by Rick Berman. Jones has since been a major critic of Berman-era Trek.; he cited the music of the subsequent Trek spin-offs as "less melodic and more pad-like." Furthermore, he thought the theme for Enterprise would have been better used for the opening ceremonies of the WNBA.

>nuTrek nuTheme

kys millennial

>27:30

I know you perma-triggered crybabies are obligated to shit on everything about this show before seeing 3 minutes of it but this theme actually sounds pretty good.

BUT I GOT FAITH

dumb nutrek

Reminds me of the 2016 reboot Macgyver intro where they play tribute to the past and then add modern garbage.

>Klingons are Trump supporters

But no one ever said that. it's just a BS fake news headline that took a comment about of context. See what I mean by perma-triggered?