Why do so many Millenials feel that theyre above manual labor?

>why do so many Millenials feel that theyre above manual labor?

>i see all these unemployed retards that leech off their parents but still have this holier than thou attitude about them when you suggest digging ditches for a plumbing company or maybe some kind of blue collar work.

>i laugh because these Nu-Males usually have jazz hands and skinny legs and when the happening happens, theyll be the first to be either eaten or used a the designated raider group cock sucker.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9K4LpVToOLU
youtube.com/watch?v=8S7NQYM9j7k
youtube.com/watch?v=mViO9mnCTBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because lower class occupations are no longer a temporary position in life. Mass immigration has crippled social mobility, it is one of the reason people are obsessed with degrees and credentials to set themselves apart from the underclass even if they don't have a job. They're chronically insecure, you can tell by the way numales joke how useless they are.

Only a few decades ago, you would work your way up the corporate ladder. Nowadays, there are no promotions in most shitty corporate shops, just gigs. If the manager leaves, they won't promote one of you, they'll hire a new one, then another one.

>above manual labor?

in the american south, your liberal and conservative friends have welcomed millions of mexicans to do those jobs under horrible conditions for slave wages.

america. fucked by both ends, libs and conservatives.

bottom line: america, like most any other place is class driven. if your parents were rich or connected, you will do fine.

I did some road work after college before I got a job in my field. I was one of the least useful hires because I didn't speak Spanish and only one crew chief spoke English fluently.

If you can get a decent construction job I recommend it, though. It's good fun as long as it's not summer.

I busted tires at a tire shop for 5 years during and a little after college. It sucked. My hands froze in the winter and I couldn't stop sweating in the summer. I'm glad a stuck through it though. I feel like it helped build charecter because I was pretty useless when I was just out of high school. I learned a lot of stuff about working on cars too.

I feel like I have had more life experience than any of these kids who will only know the inside of an office building.

>Lazy
>Sense of entitlement
>Spoiled brats who've never known want or need.
>Undisciplined.
>Morally bankrupt
>Easily brainwashed and manipulated
>Uneducated in anything they really need to succeed in the world. "Liberal, Womans and Black Studies" do not COUNT to anyone who wants a real career!
>Raised to think that manual labor is "dirty".

Because it's dirty and hard and for "poor people", despite many blue collar jobs being very important.

Lmao Im a "millennial" and I've done lots of manual labor and one thing I know is that I sure as shit never want to do it again. However it did teach Me how to manage time and be efficient because if you don't finish stuff you get chewed out

I've been doing manual labor for the past 9 years or so. I'm now house painting and it's very easy and enjoyable.

>why do so many Millenials feel that theyre above manual labor
Because it's easier to cry on the internet than to actually go out and get a job. Plus, I get the feeling it's mostly coastfags.

T. The user that's been yelling at the retards making the I can't find a job threads to go to a factory.

This is what I am saying

"there's no jobs out there, I've been trying for a year"
>Oh yeah user? Have you tried construction? Painting? Yard work?
"wtf ew, that shits for niggers and illegals,I am trying to get a comfy office job."

Go put in the fucking work you mongrels. It will feel good to get outside and put those muscles to use, get a tan, shoot some shit with the boys.

I...i... i just jizzed a little bit

It's like the military, once you've done it you see life in a new light. I don't see any vets that aren't fucked in the head sitting around at mom's house bitching about jobs, non-STEM degrees and niggers. I see them going to school (and getting paid for it), getting comfy government jobs, or having lots of experience and connections to get a good job.

Manual labor does the same shit.Work a few years in construction, make some bros, one of them wants to open up a stereo shop and they need a helping hand. Boom connections, you did your dues and you move on up.

I am so tired of the fucking bitching about how hard life is.

i did

im laid off now cause our province decided:

>were really tired of having JOBS, so lets elect a COMMUNIST CUNT to DESTROY the oilfield! TAX the oil companies MORE when oil prices are fallen

id LOVE a labour job right now, but NOPE. Cant have that

The fear of getting cucked by the parents because they either have no connection or probably dont give a shit what you wanted to work. If you worked 10 years in the office the whole world is open to you. If you pumped shit through a pipe for 10 years then you are a person that pumps shit through a pipe to make a living. There is literally no reason not to aim high in a society where half the people get a high paying job because daddy works at global company x as human ressource manager while you have to steer your way through the lower middle class job market.

Because Hernando can support his family and buy a house back home on dirt wages while locals cannot ever hope to do the same in a first world country.

t. Boomer

Some redpill mutha fuckers up in har... glad to see it.

Ex-Navy bro here. Slid into a comfy utility job... mostly inside work. Six figures with a GED and some noice Navy training aint bad.

>Only a few decades ago, you would work your way up the corporate ladder. Nowadays, there are no promotions in most shitty corporate shops, just gigs. If the manager leaves, they won't promote one of you, they'll hire a new one, then another one.
Pretty legit. Scary.

>do manual labor job
>work any shift
>see other millennials walk in and walk out of the same job
>never get a raise in years
>leave and get a less manual labor job while also earning much more money

Boomers don't know what they want.

This

Plus my gf and I couldn't afford a place in the city center (even Chicago) if I had to work a blue collar job

Why should I do manual labour when I have a comfortable office job?

if blue collar jobs actually posted shit on recruiting websites I would actually apply to them, how am I supposed to know they need someone?

t. Lazy entitled faggot that won't work his way up the ladder

lol... go to their we site? It's how I got my cush job.

Skinny has no meat to eat, the muscular will be eaten

Notley did nothing wrong u fucking fascist

>go to their web site
How do you even find the websites of blue collar employers though, like browsing through 10 different sites every week looking for a job when the office jobs post to like maybe 3 major recruiting sites

The muscular will fight back. Except gym bros. the guy with the gloves and the backwards hat at the gym will no doubt offer his hole to the first raider band that will have him.

If they are a legit small time blue collar outfit, just fucking call them. They will gladly tell you how to get started.

That's the problem I've noticed with a lot of people my age and younger (I'm 31). They want to get the good job without all the hard work that goes into it. They want to start out at $30 and hour right out of college with a useless degree in fine arts/english/basketweaving and zero real world work experience. Then they bitch and complain that they can't find a job.

>Part time minimum wage with no benefits or workman's compensation.
Gee why don't people want to work these jobs?

Need to narrow down where ya want to work. Find the companies. Then submit your info. They'll keyword match your stuff with open posistions. Pretty standard these days as it shows you're serious. Use to be bros with an HR manager.

>be 24
>sitting at my cubicle in my air conditioned office building
>posting on Sup Forums, making $60/hr overtime pay

I AM above manual labor, cuck

Thoughts on this retard? He's against working, period, and thinks everything should be automated.

youtube.com/watch?v=9K4LpVToOLU

youtube.com/watch?v=8S7NQYM9j7k

>advert for junior position in plumbing company
>must have btec in plumbing
>must have one years plumbing experience
>etc

HOW

>working a labour job
>company literally doesn't give raises
>you just owrk until you get fed up and they find new people
>once guy has been working there 2 years and manged to get a $1/h increase by non-stop pestering them

lmao labour jobs fucking suck, I've been working labour jobs for the past 5 years and there's no future in this shit, lucky I have enough saved up for a CS degree, I tried getting into the trades too but nobody would hire me

>I don't see any vets that aren't fucked in the head sitting around at mom's house bitching about jobs

I have been one of those people.

>JUST WORK YOUR WAY UP THE LADDER
>meanwhile boomers cutting off the ladder to give themselves more money and less competition

Why would I permanently injured my back working minimum wage with no benefits and I spend half of my income on fuel getting to the job site?

yep.
>I'm lazy,
>way to fucking entitled ( I feel that way, even though i know it's not true),
>been spoiled, sheltered until I was 19,
>parents tried to instill some dissaprin, but I often found ways to cheat
>morally bankrupt, thanks to hollywood ( 12 years old)
>educated, but have no will or drive
>raised to think manual labor is for stupid and unprivileged people, although my parents sometimes said work in itself is valuable, whatever you do - but I could spot their real attitudes no matter what they said

After some years, I've had some discussions with my mom, she realizes there's a deep lack of manual professionals who are passionate about what they're doing - and I think this is the core issue - we (millenials) and all the subsequent generations aren't finding anything to be truly passionate about, whether it's manual or white-collar labor. Now it's all about job security, predicting the market flow so you know for sure your college degree will be valuable in 20 yrs time, after working for a while - getting a bank loan for a house/apartment so you have a place to get married and raise children... People are driven by the promise of an end goal, instead of living passionately.

Maybe I'm clueless, I'm sure "passion" is just another liberal buzzword, but damn, you gotta find something that makes you want to work at it, right ? I haven't ever spotted such a thing - be it in the external world, or in my mind.

Yup. Worked my ass off in my department at my last job and was an absolute expert at what I was doing. The manager left for another office, and I thought I was a shoe-in for that position... but then they hired some asshole from outside who quit after two months and tried to defraud the company after collecting blackmail information.

>and I spend half of my income on fuel getting to the job site?
I have a Fleet card, I don't pay for shit.

Because if you have an ounce of sense you can do better than manual labor, which is mexican work. I work in a call center and make 22 and hour for xbox customer service. I stay at home smoke weed and drink all day at work.

He also wants open borders and unfettered immigration.

Dude... big companies are in a panic due to mass retirements in the next 5-10yrs of skilled labor. Note I said skilled not just shovel shit.

Ya'll have to be dumb as fuck to not grab entry level jobs that will lead to a secure, high paying future.

I'm not gonna complain. Their pussification creates more jobs for non-cucked millenials like me.

workers tolerance camp

>how am I supposed to know they need someone?

How about you fucking look? I was on the other side of the country, driving through Fernley, NV, and saw a place that looked interesting. Found their website and saw they were looking for a maintenance mechanic, which I happen to be. They had me turn the car around and come in for an interview. I flew back home afterwards and had a job offer for 26 bucks an hour and benefits within a week. And I'm in the "unhireable" age demographic of over 40.

it applies to anything I do btw, I'm not passionate about games, about sex, about great books, about life in general anymore. When I was 18, any of those things would stir great promises in my imagination, now it's just "and?". I am passionate about chaos and the promise of shit hitting the fan though, and I think i can thank you for that fellow anons.

Passion dies in multicultural societies because each ethnic group is fighting one another for resources in the dimensions of politics, physical territory and monetarily.

If whites figured out how to do the whole "jewish in-group preference" thing then everyone would move out because we wouldn't do business with them.

People dont want to hang out with dirty meth addicts who are the only ones that work in factories.

Also increases the hourly wage. Guys wanting a salary job are wankers that've never tasted 30% overtime a year.

I don't know how true that is. I've worked in management for roofing where Mexican team leads are making 100k+ a year and their team members are at 20+ an hour. Likewise I've worked in management for tile trade where Mexicans are making 2k+ a week and have helpers for $15+ an hour.

An old boss of mine tried going to Home Depot to grab some Mexicans to lay sod in his yard. He was appalled to find they all wanted 20-25+ per hour.

The "slave labor" Mexican meme is just that. A meme. These guys make good money and usually find a way to not pay taxes.

>there are no promotions in most shitty corporate shops, just gigs. If the manager leaves, they won't promote one of you, they'll hire a new one, then another one.
I've noticed this too. Wtf is this it's like they're messing with us plebs. Usually the managers are incompetent as fuck but very politically correct.

Some New Zealander said last night that we're about to have a devastating economic collapse. I can't find any sources to support anything he said though.

Also, I don't think there's a shortage of skilled labor.

I did dig ditches and got fired for a Mexican to dig them for $4/hr

>above manual labor?
no no no, i am manwell labour
BUT I DONT WANT TO WORK WITH PEOPLE WHO SPEAK BROKEN ENGLISH.
and when you work there you dont have a foremen, its etheir a fascist dictatorship or a communist shit hole on most building sites for the "unskilled" worker

>not searching for a new job the moment you realize your job is dead end
Go to McDonalds work there and they'll promote you if you're not incompetent. Everyone I know growing up made fun of those that decided to work at McDonalds, jokes on them because they are all in some form of management there making just as much or even more without a college degree.

The parents are at fault too. A lot of them won't approve of their kids working blue collar for $20/HR for some dumb shit reason.
> Inb4 be an adult and make your own choice
We all seek parental approval it's natural fuck nigs

the "jewish in group preference" thing doesn't work if you're part of the majority. Sorry, but I can't give a fuck about almost everyone. You have to narrow it down a bit. Maybe create a society like the Masons. If there were signs someone was a oldfag or a NS/libertarian Sup Forumstard , I wouldn't think twice before hiring them over someone with marginally the same qualifications.

>usually find a way to not pay taxes.

Oy vey there Paco, need me to hold all that cash for you?

I agree with the inflation bubble... But, no reason not to get yours while ya can. And there is a skilled trade shortage. I'm talking building trades, electrical, welding, machineing, power plants etc... all golden tickets for someone.

pretty much half the people at the local pubs in roscoe village are blue collar chaps, including me. Rahm Emmanuel lives like a block and a half away from me too, it's a pretty cushy neighborhood. I didn't even know he lived here, I just moved in at the start of August and was walking to get breakfast with my roomie and there he was, just getting his mail

It does though because you have a normal class system that emerges, you would only give a fuck about those people in your class.

because we have been told our whole lives that manual labor won't get us anywhere. Most manual labor jobs, unless you own your own business, you won't make enough money to easily support a family of 3 let alone if you want to have more than one kid comfortably. You can't just sit there and act like we are ass holes for being entitled to a job that isn't absolute shit. Sorry we didn't grow up in the 70's where you can actually make a decent living doing some manual labor. The world has changed you autistic fuck. Unless you're okay being a mexican, you don't want to go into a trade without a business degree or some experience in management. Most women don't want their man to have a blue collar job either. All i can do is thank your generation for completely fucking us and letting the top 10% of our society own 90% of our money because you guys didn't care enough to get involved in politics or do something about the corporate bullshit you are subjected to. You guys were happy collecting your paycheck and signing all of your debt onto millennials. We thank you. The GREATEST generation ever is yours. Don't forget it.

>mfw the Canadian economy is so shitty I would be better off becoming an illegal immigrant to the US

I make $18/h working a labour job that wanted 2 years experience and some sort of chemistry related diploma because we work with chemicals

And herein lies the solution:

let's develop a subtle sign that whenever used IRL can confirm whether you are or aren't from here....

Maybe references of a mattress and what it takes to get it out....or something even older than that, people kinda know about the mattress

bricklayers in the uk earn £200 a day and their labourers can earn £120

its about what you call labour and how hard your job is not how hard you a willing to work any labour job

What about accounting and tax? CPAs?

maybe it would work in the US, here (Romania) you have no idea if the white dude in front of you is tainted by gyppogenes, turkgenes etc, It's getting more and more subtle, he could be a stand-up guy for 6 months, but then the poo escapes the loo and shit hits your fan.

If anyone tells you somthing like in school. Do the opposite. If the MSM says Trump is a fool... it's because they fear him for some reason.

Don't fall for the people care about you so heres free advice meme.

Dime a dozen. Like lawyers and pharmcists.

"I'm too smart and special to get my hands dirty, look i got an arts degree I deserve a high paying job where I sit around and do next to nothing abloo bloo" - Millenials in a nutshell

I was thinking about becoming an electrician, heard that in the council jobs their workday is usually over at like 12pm.

Trades ruin your body and cause cancer. Plus doing all that work is a bitch

>making 20/hour
You're lying like a mother fucker.

They work at slave wages and live in homes with way more than comfy number of people. Make it so even if they're only making 8/hour they're splitting the bills 15 ways in a home designed for a family of 4/5

top tier explanation.

I'm a highschool dropout fuckup, learned a low-tier trade, got good at it, and now i make low 50k and moving up steadily. Not loaded but I have a comfy life, nice car, and some guns.

They seem to get paid very well, though. I'm guessing you don't know a whole lot about it.

Are master's degrees memes?

>be a laborer
>get replaced by mexicans

>be an office worker
>get replaced by pooinloos

Only the pleb workers stay in the field more than 7-10 years. There are great office jobs that still require you have a trade background. Not to be discounted.

Ask yourself: am I after a job that requires this degree that couldn't be obtained by work experience alone? If the answer is no, then you may want to evaluate your decision again

No no... not implying you can't get paid or get a job. My point is easy security with great money. Look what happened to all those bank noob when the bubble popped in '08? That can never happen to me, unless we no longer need power in this country.

I feel your pain alberta bro.

I hope you didn't blow all of your sweet oil money on cocaine and CUMMINS TARBO DEESUL ilke most of the dumbfuck 20 year olds making six figures.

I'll tell you why:

Bosses expect you to kill yourself out there and work your literal hardest for an hourly wage that can't even buy you decent, consistent meals.

It's hard to get rich working for someone else. Easiest way to make 80k+ is to own your own business. Trades and CDL are the easiest routes to owning your own business.

I live in Alberta, we just hired an engineer to drive a forklift

Pretty much this. Mexicans peddle this meme of being underpaid hard workers but they get paid pretty well and weasel their ways out of taxes. The liberals just play onto this false "oppression" because they want illegal Mexicans to vote democrat.

You mean the impending collapse of Deutsche Bank and the impending bursting of the housing bubble due to every pensioner flooding the market with their 'old-age savings' within 10 years from now?

Yeah, crazy stuff.

I'll throw the beaners a bone on this. I've never seen em bitch about pay. Thats got to be a libtard tactic for votes. Not saying the field beaners aren't getting fucked... but those tend to be the unskilled or freshly imported.

do it user

youtube.com/watch?v=mViO9mnCTBo

Finance...hmmm

Meant for:

You're just proving my point you retard. You want work and you want money, but you're too good for the work that there is. You are no better than the SJWs that only want equality in high paying jobs.

And, as a matter if fact, decent factories do random in house drug testing. Druggies don't last long. But by all means, keep being poor with no job prospects because you look down on people with jobs that pay well. All because of your retarded preconceived notions.

you dumb nigger I tried to get a job digging ditches for over a month, rejected by 4 different companies because I can't speak Spanish.

This.

a union foreman will make 200k$ a year ez, and you are basically just standing around pointing at things and drinking coffee all day.

BTW should I change my name to something Jewish so that I have an easier time joining the (((moneylenders)))?

I call the Nu-Males the Buzzeed Generation.