Is it true that Britons have an inferiority complex, and are jealous of America, as epitomized by the Supertramp song...

Is it true that Britons have an inferiority complex, and are jealous of America, as epitomized by the Supertramp song, Breakfast in America? I can see how they would be

>Ugly, rainy, dull landscape
>ugly slags for women
>extreme nanny state
>bad food
>small, cramped country
>boring dull culture

Are all butthurt Britcucks here really just jealous of the freedom and open space had by the New World (America and Canada)? I guess it must feel bad to see one's former colonies become such better places to live than the homeland

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJheODYpuEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You forgot to mention that everyone in the UK looks like they suffered from fetal alcohol syndrome. The tragedy is that Great Britain could be truly great if it decided to be.

Inbreeding will do that to a nation

>small island
>small gene pool
I hear that British girls are the prettiest girls in Britain.

>A

>FUCKING

>LEAF

Economy don't mean shit if your people are miserable

You've clearly never visited

I have relatives. Also, media would suggest your people are unhappy and miserable

No, that's just bollocks.

canadicucks go buy your wifes niggerbf a gift fucking inbred

Are you mad, UK is full of rich and colourful landscapes and cities. Pic related is my local pub.

wtf Canada, I thought we were buddies

I would not call it inferiority complex, they are just pathetic, sad and miserable cucks.

uk is shit but usa and canada are utter garbage. i'm jealous of other european nations but north america is godawful.

Because everything in the media is true!!

what's with the racist flags?

also, somehow, it seems that Brits don't like dogs

Autumn is shitty, every other time is like living in artwork, winter decides not to show up at all sometimes.
>ugly slags for women
like 1/10 of the time if you stay away from the cities.
>extreme nanny state
Pretty much this.
>bad food
Food from all over
>small, cramped country
cities are shit, countryside is 10/10
>boring dull culture
We celebrate very little anymore, christmas is banned in some towns incase it offends someone, some festival in my hometown won't ever happen again because some niggers trashed all the equipment and no one could be fucked to replace it.

Fucking hell, how sad. A Canadian is trying to claim that Britons are jealous of America and then tries to weasel his way into the same status as the US. "Are all butthurt Britcucks here really just jealous of the freedom and open space had by the New World (America and Canada)?" Are you trying to compliment your neighbours so they'll be nice to you?

I like America, but not particularly jealous, I live in Cambridge so a wealthy area with mainly only chinks (the smart ones at university) to worry about. However, Canada, I can easily say I am not jealous of you ice niggers and your cunty leader.

youtube.com/watch?v=WJheODYpuEI

What did he mean by this?

canadians literally have no personality except being cucks. in the uk, you have cucks, but you also have non-cucks. but canadians whole identity is based around being a cucked version of america and having this shallow faux-friendliness, which translates to literally every canadian being beta as fuck. you get cucked in nightclubs by fucking INDIANS (seen it myself), that's how beta you are. uk is bad but not that fucking bad.

It must suck living there. Brb can't even own a steak knife or the swat team will raid your house.

Says the Canadian

This meme needs to die, the UK isn't more inbred than any other European country. White people can actually build boats you know, that's how your ancestors ended up in the new world.

Pretty much the same landscape as large parts of Europe, not that much more rain either.
>ugly slags for women
Every country has their good and bad. Our bad are just obsessed with kikebook and trying to pretend they're part of the good so they get a lot of exposure.
>extreme nanny state
Can't really disagree with this
>bad food
Anyone who thinks proper British food is bad has never actually had proper British food, just some foreign made equivalent that falls far short of the standard. Plus your national dish is gravy and chips, so you can't exactly talk shit.
>small, cramped country
Small compared to Canada and USA? Sure. Small compared to other European countries? Not really. And only the big cities are cramped, the countryside is comfy.
>boring dull culture
That spawned every other English speaking country on Earth. British culture and traditions are arguably the most influential in human history. You're fucking welcome, you ungrateful little shit.

Pic related. Every anglo's spiritual homeland, the comfy rolling hills of the English midlands.

>Americans in this thread

>ugly slags

Is this true? I haven't really seen any British women. don't watch a lot of TV, so I haven't seen many of the British shows they might be on. I did see part of a British TV show called Merlin (though they made some black mutt play Guinevere) and the woman who played Morgana was hot. She's British, right? Is she typical or is the ugly slag talk you see on Sup Forums more truthful?