DUDE SPAGHETTI AND CANDY LMAO

DUDE SPAGHETTI AND CANDY LMAO

Is this the worst Christmas film ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ajg8QrSsr_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, it's objectively the best because it hasn't gotten old and overplayed like a christmas story yet.

>That channel that does nothing but marathon a Christmas Story

Honestly playing Home Alone 1 and 2 back to back for a day would be the kino experience

This guy knows whats up

It's shit but I always hated the uncanny valley nightmare that is pic-related more

i mean it's at least only on christmas eve and day but it's still ridiculous. i watch it at least twice a year during the marathon but that's all i can take

fuck up bitches

home alone is a boring shitty christmas movie

Are you fucking kidding me its overplayed as shit. You havent been to middleschool/highschool in the past 15 years. Every god damn christmas they use to play this. I fucking hate this movie. Its fucking shit and fuck those cunts who would vote to watch this crap every GOD DAMN FUCKING YEAR. I FUCKING DESPISE THIS PIECE OF SHIT. EVERY GOD DAMN YEAR. EVEN IN GOD DAMN UNIVERSITY WITH FRIENDS THEY WANNA WATCH IT. THIS MOVIE MAKES ME WANNA SHIT IN MY MOUTH AND SUCK A MONSTER COCK FUCK THIS MOVIE. FUCK YOU.

"A Charlie Brown Christmas" (1965) is undoubtedly the most kino Christmas movie ever made.

Please explain how every christmas there is STILL merchandise for this film in every retail store, every year, for 15 years? How is it fucking possible.

Yes it's yet another attempt by Jews to make money from a Christian Holy Day while disrespecting it by refusing to acknowledge any religious meaning it has. How would the nose-niggers in Hollywood like it if a film were made about World War 2 without mentioning the holocaust ? They would be highly vaklempt.

sounds like you either have autism or just hate fun. sorry you can't have joy in your life, user.

National Lampoon's Christmas vacation is the best Christmas film.

>my favorite christmas movie?
>why die hard of course

>christmas
>being about religion
wake up grandpa, this is ooold

FUCK YOU FAGGOT I FUCKING HATE YOU I HOPE YOUR CHRISTMAS GETS FUCKED NIGGER

I'm more confused as to why I see Elf being played during the year.

99% of everything he's in is bad/flop.

this
nobody gives a fuck about jesus anymore

I know this too bothers the hell out of me. Fucking why? Who's the god of salesmanship that has negotiated this eternal licensing deal?

What if user was Asian?

I love dad jokes

Have you lost your fucking mind? Elf was lighthearted family comedy that managed to avoid cringeworthy shit.
Not even fucking Santa Clause could pull that off by the climax. Elves with attitude indeed.

Can we talk about the most underrated Christmas movie instead?

Gremlins IS a Christmas movie and IS the best. Try to prove it isnt and I will prove it is. Elf isn't horrible. What's her face is cute blonde

i eat my candy with the pork and beans

>I nailed your wife Bob, three times she never said you went three times
was this supposed to be funny?

national lampoon has never done anything good and chevy chase is bad
maaaaayybbeeeeee animal house was ok
maybe

Say what you want about the movie, but the bigfoot footage reference was kino.

please kill yourself

>not watching die hard every christmas

>list of Christmas movies to watch
>The Best Christmas Pageant Ever is never on it

If Shrek the Halls isn't your favorite Christmas Special, then you just don't have a heart for family and friends.

>national lampoon has never done anything good
wrong

does anybody else here think Die Hard 2 is more of a Christmas movie than the 1st
I mean the 1st is the better movie for sure but the 2nd one has more xmas decorations on set and actually has snow falling

that movie was shit

it's still September retards

it will be January before you know it

my nigga
youtu.be/ajg8QrSsr_A

>Will Ferrell hasnt made a good movie in nearly 10 years
What happened to him?

Kill yourself. Polar Express is literally the kino to end all kino.

>the Lego movie isn't good
There's probably a Rick and morty thread you could go to

This is my go to Christmas Kino

Nothing compares

Eh that was like 95% voice acting though, doesnt really count.

>that post office box bomb scene

Why do chicks go apeshit over this movie?

>overplayed like acs
"no"

>actually has snow falling
As a Pacific Northwesterner whose closest life experience to a white Chistmas was that one time there was sleet on the 24th, I hate this overplayed meme and I genuinely appreciate snow-less Christmas movies.

I remember one Christmas I watched this movie 2 or 3 times a day every day for the entire month of December. Those were better times.

jingle all the way is amazing user I agree

>haha he's an adult but he acts like a child haha
girls like a certain type of immaturity

Move over plebs, best Christmas movie ever coming through.

Actual best Christmas movie
It's "so bad it's good" solid gold

so is this

The family man is a God tier Christmas movie because it was made on the golden age of comfy movies AND I never see if being overplayed because it's technically not a Christmas movie.

I don't even care how disgusting that meme is. I would rather watch that than any other Christmas movie every single time except for maybe Jingle All The Way.