Americanization with its """""""ideals"""""""" and """"""""values"""""""" is destroying the West and putting the last...

>americanization with its """""""ideals"""""""" and """"""""values"""""""" is destroying the West and putting the last nails on its coffin
>most """"""""redpilled """""""" americucks will say that americanization is the only way to save the West and that their afrosemitic amerindian nation is the last and true """"""""""""""western"""""""""""""" bastion

Why are americucks so self deluded? And why are other westerners so stupid to believe and follow them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why are americucks so self deluded?
the media made them believe that they're the best, they dindu nuffin and that for some reason they have the right to intervene in other countries policies

deluded cunts

If your culture was worth a shit cheap hamburgers and blue jeans wouldn't have destroyed it.

> Falklands.

>argentinos
>knowing anything about being white

>Vietnam

Most self aware Americans realize that the current Americanization of the west is a problem

oh, please enlight me

Vietnam currently makes clothes for us and hates Chine more than us.
Let me know when the Falklands produce a dime in gas for your glorified nazi hideout of a nation.

Jesus, dont take this shit from these dago cunts, fuck them up Ameribros

>he makes this shitpost literally every day

Bump Argie bro

My white friend, It's not use reasoning with these barbarians.

As soon as you call them out they'll just come in droves to insult you with no real arguments.

>Vietnam currently makes clothes for us and hates Chine more than us
and? you literally lost against a bunch of farmers, also, why do you care about two little islands lost in the atlantic? you're not even anglo

The question is why do YOU care, other than youre cucked by your paranoid nazi, meme government.

>Holy shit everyone is pissed about being poor as shit and being Dago cunts, better bring up us getting turned over in the Falklands again.

>why do YOU care,
I do?

>Argentina
>west
choose one nigger

You realize you are a latino you dumbass

Latino isn't a race, if you moved to america you'd be a fucking latino no matter how Italian you look

Your race might be labeled white but you will be labeled latino too

>You realize you are a latino
and you realize that latino isn't a race or an ethnicity, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

Latino is a geographic term and if you're from Latin America, you are Latino