Why are white males so effeminate and emasculated?

Why are white males so effeminate and emasculated?

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mGvdVXxFkY4
youtube.com/watch?v=_QhkS0iPWmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Julius Evola answered

"Once the solar, golden, sacred regality of the mythical first age fell, power devolved upon a lunar, silver, feminized priestly caste before an unconsecrated warrior nobility struggled against it, announcing the Bronze Age. Then power shifts to the mercantile caste, represented by the Italian comune, Freemasonry, the Jewish financial oligarchy of the Renaissance, and New World American Judeo-Protestant plutocracy. By the beginning of the twentieth century, organized labour and Marxist-Trotskyite subverters sought to transfer power to the last caste of slaves or sudras, or the consumer-pariah, reducing all values to matter, machines, dysgenic egalitarianism and the reign of abstract quantity."

bad parenting and a media, government and education system which seeks to effeminate and emasculate.

those kids don't have any inner core, they just act in any way without thinking "is this right for me to act this way?" they are like marionettes. that's all.

Jews.

all westerners are, including the other races.

With young children, I thinks it's encouraged by the media and Mothers

Not really.

Out in public i just see the white males who are arrested developed. Both physically and maturity wise.

Jewish media. They brainwash people and show how "cool" it is.

maybe in usa. here there is no difference, and physically whites are bigger.

A generation of young men raised by women, with strong male guidance absent in their lives.

youtube.com/watch?v=mGvdVXxFkY4

>high level of fragility

This is irrelevant to the thread, Duane is alpha as fuck.

>Jews
>Feminists
>Faggots
>The media
>Degenerates

that's impressive.
It's funny how men can literally do anything better than women except shit out children.

Whom did you just call effeminate and emasculated, pidor?

>What happened?

>grillbrush hair

That's a black man. Still, amazing moves.

It's because single mothers raised them as fucking weaklings.

plastics

youtube.com/watch?v=_QhkS0iPWmQ

which is why I only drink out of a drinking horn

pretty sure it has to do with chemicals.

>Why are white males so effeminate and emasculated?

This is really just northern European men. Mediterranean men still know what it means to be a man. It would be easy to accept easy explanations and point to homosexuality as the culprit, but then you would have to explain why even actual homosexuals tend to be manlier when they're from Mediterranean cultures.

And we also see the same emasculated shit in metrosexuals here in the US, despite them being heterosexual as far as their sexual orientation goes and forming romantic relationships exclusively with women.

How the fuck is he moving like that lol.

>swedes
>white

Raised by incompetent parents.
Shitty diet, shitty sedentary lifestyle, shitty families where females are dominant and there's no male role model.

estrogen in meat

meh. scientists will figure that shit out sooner or later. then we can finaly get rid of all women

and in the water, in shampoo and in your clothes and in the air

masculinity sounds pretty worthless when it's not even strong enough to resist parasites

WHY ARE BLACK MEN THE LARGEST DEMOGRAPHIC OF GAY MEN?

xenoestrogens happened

once we invent sex robots that can get pregnant, it's time for the great gendercide

well I suppose we will keep a few women around, we can put them in zoos and observe how fast they devolve when removed from "the patriarchy"

>tfw you were born too early to marry a robot waifu and have three perfect white clone-children

Hello there Pedro de Immigrante

/Thread

>implying white men aren't alphas