What are some jokes in comedies that you saw when you were younger and didn't really understand until you were older?

What are some jokes in comedies that you saw when you were younger and didn't really understand until you were older?

Pic related from the Simpsons is a joke that went way over my head as a lad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
youtube.com/watch?v=v_Oc7ny2RvE
youtube.com/watch?v=tGVJTBwA3TY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sneed

Based Sneedposter gets trips.

Based Sneedposters get trips and dubs

wtf I love Sneed now!

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer

>tfw my name is sneed
COULD YOU STOP IT

Can I get a bag of heirloom tomato seeds?

Why did you kill Chuck you sonofabitch

It almost looks like "SH*T KICKERS"
>replace the * with an I

Borts Snort and Fort

Nuh uh

BRILLIANT CRITIQUE

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

FINDS A SNEED (FORMERLY CHUCK)

it's a pretty good joke
basically, because the people at this bar would get so drunk and unruly that they would kick over your shot glasses
hence the name shotkickers

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Downfall, and he falls in love
A boy falls in love with a girl

Turns on his phone, and dials
And nevermind the a-rea code

FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY
Finds the nature of love

TYPE IT OUT TYPE IT OUT
Won't you spam with me?

FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY
Finds the nature of love

TYPE IT OUT TYPE IT OUT
Won't you spam with me?

SHITPOSTING SHITPOSTING
Driving Sup Forums insane

FORCED DRAMA FORCED DRAMA
Is about to ensue

FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY

youtube.com/watch?v=v_Oc7ny2RvE

i think this should clear up the sneed/chuck mystery friends

This one
youtube.com/watch?v=tGVJTBwA3TY