Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kbBgx0BEuuI
youtu.be/YPdhyrezD14
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jimmy 100%

Jimmy. The register serves multiple functions.

See, the thing is, all of you - regardless of opinion, race, gender or creed - are the reason why human society is shit in general. You're so concerned about proving yourself to someone on the internet that you forget that there is a real world out there that needs people like you to keep it going. If you want to do something objectively significant in your lives to leave some impression on the universe before its inevitable heat death, I suggest you stop bickering now and go and do something actually productive with your waning time on this Earth. It doesn't matter which side you are on, just come to realise how incredibly insignificant you are as a speck of dust in an infinitely vast expansion of space and fucking get along.

Actually Skeet, that's sodium chloride!

Why was Morrissey in Jimmy Neutron?

>the virgin salt vs the chad chloride

>no mc thanky at mcspankies

Your phone has now been infected by a Nigerian prince Send$1m to the skeletons on the moon or we will put even more fluoridein yourwater

youtube.com/watch?v=kbBgx0BEuuI

Someone needs to make a Jimmy Neutron version of that Rick And Morty "To be fair..." copy pasta

we need to expand this to llama-milk posting

this video should give you all the answers
youtu.be/YPdhyrezD14

A modern cash register is more about inventory control and recordkeeping than being a calculator for the change. Jimmy is taking the simplistic view of his interaction with the customer and not realizing he is also interacting with logistics and accounting. Jimmy is dead fucking wrong.

there's nothing in space dipshit

>sodium chloride
Formerly Salt

Why do I keep thinking that that's Quentin Tarantino?

>The cash register is also used for tracking inventory
That's actually a really good point. I'm sold, Jimbo was in the wrong.

>Don't let our food be denied you - put our polyunsaturated fats and triglycerides inside you

>that ending

I always thought Jimmy was a genius but this episode made me realize he's just autistic

is he right?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Jimmy Neutron. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Jimmy’s wacky outlook, which is deftly woven into his hair- his personal hairstyle draws heavily from chocolate ice cream cones, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Jimmy Neutrons truly ARE Carls- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Jimmy’s existential catchphrase “Gotta blast!,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Steve Oedekerk’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

I don't even mind this cause in hindsight Jimmy Neutron was just 100% memes

Who does it better? Sup Forums or Sup Forums?

Fuck off

Hey, hey. Shhhhhhh. Relax and take a chillpill, you're ruing the vibe of this Jimmy Neutron thread with the hatred.

Someone please make a virgin (Jimmy) vs Chad (Skeet) version of this

make it yourself user
challenge yourself

We're the only life forms, we are the only thing that matters in space. Even if we weren't why would you call something other than yourself greater than you? Do you think that little of yourself? We are improving ourselves here. We are intellectually stimulating each others neurons here. We are creating memes here, which will be around far longer than ourselves. I would suggest that our memes are more important than making money for Goldstein.

IT'S BURGERGEDDON

Will bump just for this

Skeet was the boss, he was automatically in the right.

>Yes goy, go be productive for my cousin Schlomstein, you want to be productive for us-I mean, him because none of it actually matters anyway thus you can disregard your dreams and be our slaves, ok cattle?

Jimmy, the fucking nerd cunt. Seriously the tellers are used to keep track of daily profits and inventory.

I think the whole point of the show and scenes were like this were to show that though Jimmy is smart he is extremely dense because obviously you need to use the register to keep track of inventory at Point-of-Sale

Hugh Neutron is the real star of the show though.

Underrated