Crimea bread

Greatest invasion ever. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

echelon-defense.com/2016/09/04/former-nato-chief-west-ready-to-provide-ukraine-with-lethal-weapons-if-situation-does-not-stabilize/
youtube.com/watch?v=jTCkuHc__ZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not even a real invasion, Crimea finally cucked Ukraine to be with Russia, like they've been trying to since the 90s.

>invasion
stepping outside of your base greeted by locals is hardly an invasion.

Hard to call it an invasion when the invaded party had no military with which to fight back.

Russia's mistake though was not finishing the job. Ukraine actually does have a military now, and the Baltics/Poland have been shipping them weapons for the last 2 years.

Honestly, Putin just invaded a huge liability. The entire region is effectively blockaded, and now he has to figure out how to link it to the rest of Russia using his corrupt bureaucracy. 2 years on, Still no progress on building the bridge tunnel over the Sea of Azov.

Wasnt an invasion, the soldiers were already based there.

isn't the greatest invasion european conquer of america continents? Hey, there's people here, fuck em, we got niggs for that, pox them all

easy link, wait for ukrainians to try to take it back, and you take their east instead

>Ukraine actually does have a military now
Which will desert and surrender when real invasion comes.
One thing fighting in meme (((ATO))) for oligarchs, other thing real war.

That shit was hilarious. NATO was trying to get control of their Black Sea base and Putin was like nope.

Seriously, the most based shit ever.

Are you fucking stupid? Azov sea? You mean kerch strait bridge? Actually, its going quite well. And no, Ukraine's military is shit and barely capable. They didn't bother with another mobilization cause they barely could the last time and too much shit happening internally. Most of those systems they show (their s-300p) isn't in working order and they field barely any t-84 oplots. All while they sell whatever left they got and burn the rest. They sent their best to Donetsk and Lugansk border....

And even in the (((ATO))) there's lots of defectors and former ukranian millitary memebers. May I ask what is your perspective on the conflict, and why it has been dragging on for so long?

>They didn't bother with another mobilization cause they barely could the last time and too much shit happening internally.
Well there's a contract army now and a lot of people signed up. BUT, they did it for money mostly, because there are barely any good paying jobs.
But it doesn't really matter, it's just meat. As you correctly pointed out the tech is real old, and Ukraine doesn't have the Russian numbers, not even close.
>they field barely any t-84 oplots
It's 10 to be precise. WHOLE TEN TANKS))))))

Well, our soldiers aren't realy eager to shoot at "Slavic brothers" either. Putin will have to send Chechens or some shit.

>May I ask what is your perspective on the conflict, and why it has been dragging on for so long?
I know only one thing, that corrupt oligarchs are the biggest problem. They need to reform a country, but it's kinda against their interests so they don't do it. And war is serving in their interest in that regard. They blame everything on the war!
But what's Russia's endgame in Donbass, I have no idea. Taking Crimea makes sense, but what are they trying to achieve in Donbass, I don't know.

Well it's gone too far to be stopped. The Russian public wouldn't accept a policy reversal, and the people there wouldn't accept Ukranian rule. I guess at this point the best that can be done is set up a functioning unrecognized state, like Prednestrovje for example.

This guy walks up and slaps your country on the ass. What do you do?

>But what's Russia's endgame in Donbass, I have no idea. Taking Crimea makes sense, but what are they trying to achieve in Donbass, I don't know.

Isn't donbass a fairly industrial part of ukraine? Not to mention, you usually help the people that are on your side, because the alternative to them not being helped is for them to starve off eventually.

Show him the way back to Crimea, poor little green man got lost, what else am I supposed to do?

I understand, but why didnt you annex them too? Too much of a burden? I know people from there. Obviously they dont want to be under Ukraine. But they would be happy under Russia. I mean this whole thing started because they looked at Crimea and thought we want in too. But Russia backpedalled. In the end it feels like Donbass is being used and suffer the most, its really sad.

It is a mess desu. Been there myself bringing some aid to some folks I knew. I guess it would've been too much of a burden, and at that point the media war was in full swing against us, so taking Donbass as well would play into the evil Russia narrative too well.
Honestly the situation just sucks, for them, for you, for us. Hopefully hostilities can end soon.

"desu"
wtf does Sup Forums change words into weebspeak now?

>taking back russian clay
>invasion

shart in mart pls

I don't like the filtering either tbqh famalam

They're probably afraid that if they do "annex" it. Then Nato and the US would probably use it as justification for WW3, think Hitler and Poland, or at the very least (((Ukraine))) and Russian relations would be left in tatters for a very long time.

Remember last time when Chechens were sent? They 'accidentally' went all the way to Georgian capital and scared those poor little Georgians silly.

>invasion

Please bring your brothers and sisters in arms back from our continent to America.

Did you meet the commie cowboy "Texas" while you were there?

yea no, the west will put on a show and act like they will fight and die for ukraine, but if the real russian army invades then ukraine can kiss the west goodbye.The u.s. wont start a world war over land the most americans cant even point out on a map.

>blocked region for the year was visited by 4 million tourists

Sadly no, fugg, was at the parade but since there were so many people I couldn't even see Motorolla on his tank

>Honestly the situation just sucks, for them, for you, for us.
Pro-maidan hohols deserve everything they've got. Even if you really want to join EU so much, doesn't mean you have to start a shitfest and piss off your neighbors.
And they've even managed to get on Polands nerves with their complete idiocy. Probably the only country that couldve been friends with Ukraine right now. Fuck, people are so dumb.

Is it safe to visit? I've got russian and ukranian citizenship via my parents, and am curious to see the area for myself.

>they've even managed to get on Polands nerves with their complete idiocy
That's what happens when you wear the portrait of the man who's organazation ethnically cleansed poles. To be Fair though, most of the ukranian nationalists I've spoken to, in the states, are unaware of the massacres, and not to mention, the language.

> most of the ukranian nationalists I've spoken to, in the states, are unaware of the massacres, and not to mention, the language
Top kek why are diaspora always so patriotic/nationalistic

I read on /k/ that all the russians on the photos have not working AK74 because they're like the things you can buy to hang on your wall.

this desu senpai

Same reason niggers are attracted to pan-africanism, they know only of their ethnic origin's name, and none of it's history, at least not an indepth history.

Instead of we wuz kings n' shiet, it's we wuz cossacks n' shiet.

echelon-defense.com/2016/09/04/former-nato-chief-west-ready-to-provide-ukraine-with-lethal-weapons-if-situation-does-not-stabilize/

will shit ever hit the fan?

What invasion? Russian forces were never there. It was all civil unrest.

Well...I'd be hard to go without knowing anyone there. I had some folks meet me and show me around, but if I were on my own, it'd be more dangerous, and I'd see a lot less.
There's def order now, but still there's crime (often just hooliganism, but still), no ATMs, and the chance of being shelled. Still, I'd love to go again (but again, with friends)

Feel sorry for y'all who didn't want this.
Especially the lads being conscripted and sent to the ATO. At least the NAF are all volunteers.

I could even understand if they felt patriotic about it and would move back there, but most of the time these people refuse to go there apart from occasional visits like some tourists.

The anti-maidans forced the Ukrainian millitary men to take the firing pins out of their guns before they let them go, that may be what you're referring to.

>and not a bullet was fired
youtube.com/watch?v=jTCkuHc__ZQ

no i'm talking about these guys not having real functioning AK74 rifles because they're slapped together from many other different AK74 versions.

Some autismal dude on /k/ pointed that shit out and explained it more in detail, its been a few months and I forgot most of it but it was interesting as fuck to read.
dude really knew his shit

That sounds retarded. For the most part I remember most of them had their magazines out so maybe that was what user was hinting at?

well I wish I had made a screenshot, shit was really explained in detail with pictures of AK variants n shit.

God Bless Russia.
God Bless Putin.

It's akin to your irish-american diaspora and the IRA, that's the best way to look at it, atleast in my opinion.

They cheeki'd with the wrong breekis.

Pretty much this. My wife's grandparents live there. They shrugged their shoulders when we called them about it. Same for her friend there.

Oh yeah, that was funny