THE CW-VERSE

Synopsis for the "Heroes VS. Aliens" crossover event.

>Earth comes under attack by the Dominators, extraterrestrial warlords who have deemed the planet a threat due to the surging meta-human population. Armed with advanced mind-control technology capable of turning the closest of friends into the deadliest of enemies, the invaders prove to be more than Green Arrow (Stephen Amell) and The Flash (Grant Gustin) can handle, forcing to seek allies from other times and even other universes, as the time-throtting Legends of Tomorrow - White Canary (Caity Lotz), The Atom (Brandon Routh), Heatwave (Dominic Purcell), Firestorm (Franz Drameh & Victor Garber), Vixen (Maisie Richardson-Sellers) and Steel (Nick Zano) - and the last daughter of Krypton, Supergirl (Melissa Benoist), join the fray for the most decisive battle of their lives.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oNCuaenS1hU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish Stephen wouldn't smile, it just makes me think he's dead inside.

He probably is.

Shame that's Punished Cisco and not regular Cisco

Gotta' love these 80's sitcom tier photoshoots that the CW does from time to time.

When is this starting and in which series?

What the hell is this crap?

Where's Batman?

No he has a very cute smile

November 28, with "Supergirl".

This shit is so weird.

WB/DC are making the fun, quirky, quippy tv-shows, but making the grimdark, serious, "deep" movies.

And Disney/Marvel are making the grimdark, serious, "deep" tv-shows, but making the fun, quirky, quippy movies.

Ugh. I don't like this. I was hoping Supergirl would stay a dozen feet away from those other shows.

Oh shit, Nate gets a supersuit!

And it looks dumb as hell.

I wanna see yellow motherfuckers with big red spots on their head.

Discheads motherfuckers

>Tommy ;_;

It never stops being funny.

What's with the shit Captain America cosplay?

L-Laurel?

Steel
youtube.com/watch?v=oNCuaenS1hU

>No "My feet hurt"

At least you tried.

>Supergirl and Flash playing video games while being harassed by Green Arrow and the LoT

comfy.

If Central City Picture News doesn't tell the Aliens to DROP DEAD! this crossover is pointless.

Is "teenage" a race?

Ya know, every time I see how comic-heavy The CW is these days, I think of Dawn Ostroff and smile.

What are Oliver and Ray reading?

They are starting in the universe where the invasion isn't occurring?

>Armed with advanced mind-control technology capable of turning the closest of friends into the deadliest of enemies
Fuck yeah, I want to see them fight each other a bit.

Yes. Barry and Cisco go to Supergirl's universe in the end of her midseason finale to ask for her help since they need more firepower and she has expertise with alien threats.

Odd. I would expect them to start with the invasion first arriving and not begin at the point where it's gotten so bad bad they need to universe hop.

And the Marvel movies are more loved than the DC movies, and the DC shows are more loved than the Marvel shows (Daredevil not withstanding).

It's almost like people want their capeshit to be light hearted, goofy shinanigans instead of edgy, grimdark bullshit.

>in the end of her midseason finale
So other than the end it's unconnected, yet they're still calling it a 4 night event? Lame.

the shows from the week before might tie into it, like how barista girl was introduced before the crossover

buh muh jesus parallels

They really need a black protagonist somewhere.

Information from Entertainment Weekly.

>Stephen Amell didn't like season 4 of ARROW and believes season 5 will be the show's last unless they can properly reinvent it.

>The midseason finale will reveal Prometheus' secret identity. He'll be a villain of Oliver's making, which will deeply affect Oliver.

>THE FLASH producers admit the payoff to the Zoom's storyline was disappointing and that they've misused time travel on the show. Flashpoint served to step back on it and and scale the narrative down.

>Grant Gustin was as confused by time travel shenanigan as everyone else.

>The midseason finale will introduce a "ticking time bomb", reveal Doctor Alchemy's secret identity and provide more backstory for Savitar, who'll first appear in episode 6 and episode 7.

>Even if Julian is Alchemy, there'll be a twist to it.

>The cast and crew of "Legends of Tomorrow" know that season 1 kinda' sucked and that Vandal Savage was a weak villain, and they're focusing on less serialized storytelling in season 2.

>Malcolm Merlyn and Captain Cold will join the Legion of Doom in the midseason finale. Reverse Flash is their leader and the main villain of season 2. It appears both Malcolm and Cold will be simply recruited from different points in the timeline, with Cold coming from before he joins the Legends and ultimately sacrifices himelf for them.

>The midseason finale of SUPERGIRL will introduce Cyborg-Superman, who will be a pivotal villain in season 2, and the subplot about the President being an alien in disguise will have serious ramifications. Also, it seems Kara might develop feelings for Mon-El.

>Greg Berlanti owns up to all the mistakes the shows have made in the past and says they inform the writers on what should be fixed.

>The midseason finale will reveal Prometheus' secret identity. He'll be a villain of Oliver's making, which will deeply affect Oliver.

so it's that dead guy from season one

>>Malcolm Merlyn and Captain Cold will join the Legion of Doom in the midseason finale. Reverse Flash is their leader and the main villain of season 2. It appears both Malcolm and Cold will be simply recruited from different points in the timeline, with Cold coming from before he joins the Legends and ultimately sacrifices himelf for them.

they need to figure out how to fix that ded cold thing

he got time exploded at the end of the universe. and yeah prometheus is probably tommy

Forensic evidence suggests that it is an american flag.

>>Even if Julian is Alchemy, there'll be a twist to it.
so he is alchemy and there will be a twist?

Tommy? Unlikely, he's a lead on another show in a rival network.

One of the producers once said it'd be the brother of someone Oliver killed in season 1. The main suspect right now is Felicity's new boyfriend.

There's two Vixens, half of Firestorm, Mr. Terrific, Diggle

Should have at least put Jax in that photoshoot

They're not really bothering to hide the fact Julian is Alchemy. Even Tom Felton said in an interview people hire him to play villain and "The Flash" wouldn't be different.

The twist will be that Alchemy is his evil split personality he doesn't know about, and Julian himself is a good guy.

>he's a lead on another show in a rival network

ah ok.

crazy split personality isn't a twist CW

>The twist will be that Alchemy is his evil split personality he doesn't know about, and Julian himself is a good guy.
that's not a twist

it's true to the comics at least

Wait, Supergirl is still a separate universe? I heard it was moving to CW and they were doing Flashpoint, I figured the universes would merge.

Shame. I might have actually picked up the CWverse if we could see a pseudo-Justice League one day

Try enhancing the pixels.

But it is. Julian is Alchemy, but he's not entirely evil. They've never really done that to a main villain, though they treaded similar waters with Magenta and Trajectory.

it hasn't merged yet. it probably will next season or during crisis.

Also, Savitar will be fucking huge.

I saw speculation that that could be Grodd or someone like King Shark

>crazy split personality isn't a twist CW
And doing the "mentor is actually the evil guy the whole time" isn't anything new, yet they did that twice in a row.

They're not in the upcoming episodes they'd be filming right now.

yeah and it was carried by Cavanagh in S1 and bombed in S2

FOR YOU

It looks like Oliver is reading Robinson Crusoe.

But who's going to die in Arrow 100?

See Laurel's back, and she's going to die again.

Why do the writers hate the Lance Girls?

ding ding we have a winner

I knew it was an Oxford World's Classic, I just couldn't figure out which one.

Bravo

All the better to make Quentin Lance suffer. There is no way off the wild ride.

Is Lance Prometheus getting his revenge on Ollie for getting his daughters killed multiple times?

They're not Felicity.

Nah, he's too drunk for that.

Or is he? DUN DUN DUUUUUUUU~UUUUUN!...?

After S2 Flash being a shitshow with a fuckton of unnecessary tieme travel is S3 any good so far? Jay being earth2 Henry Allen was pretty hype but does barry going full Flashpoint fuck everything up?
And how could they use the same twist twice for the villain?

After fixing Flashpoint but finding out he fucked up the main timeline, Barry's first response was "LET'S TRY THIS SHIT AGAIN!" and the Jay pulled him out of the timestream and was "Muthafucka, stop messin' with the timeline, ya dumb dick!" and Barry's all "Old man, step aside, I got this!" and Jay's all "Son, don't make me take you over my knee and give you a paddlin'! 'Cuz I'll fuckin' do it."

Meanwhile, Crisco is all sad and shit because his brother died offscreen, Wally is doing his best depressed Ricky Bobby impression, and Iris, Joe, and Caitlin are still Iris, Joe, and Caitlin, except now Caitlin has ice powers.

Oh, and there's this pretentious British guy who thinks Barry's a real knob.

>Jay being earth2 Henry Allen was pretty hype but does barry going full Flashpoint fuck everything up?
yes. he added a new coworker who hates him and in the new fixed timeline iris hated joe because of her mom, caitlyn couldn't let it go, and cisco's brother died

Why is Diggle coming after Barry and Oliver?

Holy fuck I'd love to suck on Supergirl's tights.

He's being mind-controlled by the Dominators.

nah guessing it'll be a flashback.

They've said there's no flashbacks in episode 100.

He's coming after Barry because he killed his daughter. Ollie's caught in the crossfire.

Whatever, time travel or hallucinations then.

Ha, I get it.

of arrow. but sara is on LOT

>Guggenheim and the writers saw the light
Hope for DCEU?

they should make this the finale. it's kinda epic. what if that's the high point of the season?

>DCEU
>Hope

Does not compute.

>feelings for Mon-El
I THOUGHT SHE GOT BLACKED

Jimmy is in the friendzone right now.

Alright. Hear this out.
Lance is drinking while taking a stroll on the sidewalk. He sees Laurel Lance and tries to tell everyone but Ollie and Diggle just think he's a drunk.Thea believes him and they go to Hub City where they meet the Question.(Voiced by the guy from JL but with an actor doing the body). The Question thinks its a conspiracy and helps them find the truth. :l

>>Stephen Amell didn't like season 4 of ARROW and believes season 5 will be the show's last unless they can properly reinvent it.
>>THE FLASH producers admit the payoff to the Zoom's storyline was disappointing and that they've misused time travel on the show
>>Grant Gustin was as confused by time travel shenanigan as everyone else.
>>The cast and crew of "Legends of Tomorrow" know that season 1 kinda' sucked
>>Greg Berlanti owns up to all the mistakes the shows have made in the past
It's nice that they have self awareness but this is sad.

>Greg Berlanti owns up to all the mistakes the shows have made in the past and says they inform the writers on what should be fixed.

Most of the big mistakes weren't Berlanti's though, they were Guggenheim's.

I would be diamonds if they got Jeffrey Combs for Question.

Berlanti is the team leader, he's taking one for the team.

i think it's a lot better than s2 so far. it has a lot more of the s1 vibe.