Hello Daddy (user) I got a new tattoo. Do you like it?

Your daughter has a tattoo (pic related). How do you react?

Tattoos are degenerate but I would let this one slide.

Kill your self 70s fag

Better than her coming home with a nigger.

posser

Why is her back uncovered? She's grounded and will not be allowed back out until she has her burqa on

YAY!

*unzip dick*

GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE NOW YOU TARNISHED SKANK

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

no i dont tattoo's are degenerate your grandad didn't die in WW2 so you could prance around like some skinhead

Just a matter of time.

looks like he did

>what the fuck? why? Why as a Jew would you get that on your body?

Fuck off Cuck just because you want to have Jamal fuck your daughter with his bbc doesn't mean anyone else would.

>Tatoos are degenerate
>But not when it's something I like
Fuck off. They are degenerate no matter what they look like.

Why? Do you even know what it means?

So, you're a buddhist now?

I react buy buying her a car, education, increased allowance, her own jew to sacrifice to Odin, a Merkel gun range poster, and a house.

Ah okay cuck. I'm sure you will have fun looking after Trayvon whilst your daughters out

Tattoos are degenerate.
War paint where its at

Honey you really shouldn't give yourself identifiable markings. The cops always write them down.

Probably smack the shit out her because she's with some lame ass wanna be tough skin head who doesnt do shit but complain about black people and act as if that's how they can't get ahead. Fuck ohh skin heads your a bunch crying babies.

Hence why i advocate warpaint, you can wash it off with water later or with the blood of your enemies

Tatoos are for marking Jews.

Faggot

are you white? I mean really not just mixed

Teddy Bongo has a bbc. Jamal's dick isn't bigger than White Man's.

>Africa
The nigger dicks will get you soon enough

Злaя oпyхoль, дoчa.
Mы выpeжeм eё peмнём.
Бyдeт нeмнoгo кpoви, нo этo зaживёт.
Eщё oдин кoммeнтapий и я пocтpигy тeбя нaлыco и выкинy гoлoй нa yлицy. Ecли ты пoпытaeшьcя зaйти, я тeбe coбcтвeннopyчнo cвepнy гoлoвy.

Зaкycи пoлoтeнцeм и лoжиcь нa лaвкy.