Continuing the storytime of Bedlam

Continuing the storytime of Bedlam
Previous thread

Saving the day The First way. 10/10 Matt.

Don't give up on your dreams, Red.

SAVING THE DAY THE FIRST WAY.

This is unfortunately the last issue.

However, we get this scene so it makes me feel better.

At least his Batman origin is complete now

It's like if Batman tried to grab the gun from the robber and then shot his parents in the process.

If it weren't the last issue we'd probably see him get slightly more competent after this.
Slightly.

awkward

dat red text

So Fillmore may be found out, shit's still hitting the fan, and The First is still The First.

What did everyone think?

>tfw ordered both volumes
>tfw it will NEVER continue

Fuck. But thanks for the storytime OP, you're the best.

Shit now I want more. Why did you do this to us op? I wonder if this is some other test of the Doctor's.

Very good.

Don't let your hopes die so easily user.
Thanks for doing this.

Because I want Spencer to finish it and hopefully with enough people wanting it, he'll be pushed to get back on it.

It seems like Ryan Browne is doing God Hates Astronauts, so even if Spencer made the script he doesn't have his artist. Besides he's probably busy with Cap right now. Hope they'll get together in a couple of years.

Oh wait, that stuff concluded in 2015, he's doing Curse Words now

>there's a finished script somewhere collecting dust because he can't find a replacememnt artist
life sucks, then you die

Browne's art is an important part of Bedlam and getting another artist would be a dick move, unless they stopped because of some disagreement which doesn't seem to be the issue. Maybe they both just got busy, seems to be a common issue with Image.

Why everything I love has to be in permanent hiatus?

This was some good edge btw. I feel for Fillmore.

and here i thought it was a dumb way of hiding his identity as opposed to just keeping the face in shadow the whole time. Not sure if this is a 4th wall lean or he is actually somehow pixelating his face

Aww

I wanted to see more of Fillmore's Redemption Adventures with Hot Police Girl

I think it may be something related to the hypnosis all the way. He must have done so so the people that were under his control in some way couldn't recognize his face until "they were ready".

And in this case it is a kinda deliverate red herring too.

>You hurt my friend! Very wrong.

Why they must hurt me like this.

I think their relationship is kind of cute in a weird way

Didn't he kind of like her in particular even before everything?

BUMPED

Pretty good series with interesting premise of a reformed supervillain helping to stop crime.

Though on a personal note I found the villains to have too much plot armor for my taste.

YOU ARE LITERALLY THE WORST SUPER HERO EVER!

He does nothing but suffer in this.

Everyone says he sucks but he is really just Batman without the plot armor(and gadgets)

this is like, the third time we've seen a flashback where red had the first tied up
for fuck's sake

does the first actually not fuck up at any point in this series?