Where the fuck can a white man and women lead a decent middle class existence within the next 10 years...

Where the fuck can a white man and women lead a decent middle class existence within the next 10 years, working as an engineer, teacher, or lawyer? Somewhere you could raise several children. Away from non-whites and degeneracy. Is it even possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

vivala.com/education/higher-education-latina-decolonizing-silence/4093
freestateproject.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Short answer: No.

Long answer: No. Never again.

Russia

This.

The white rich parts of the Bay Area.

But as a middle-class person you'll have to share a small house with one other white families, so the mortgage would be a manageable $2k/month.

Single-family homes here are typically $1.2 million and carry a $4.5k/month mortgage.

Engineering pays $100k/yr. (not software)

FML

This. Since discrimination based on cultural values was made illegal, people can only discriminate financially. This causes a race to the bottom and flows money to capital owners.

The solution is a town-sized gated community that restricts admission based on a "values" test. (This was explored in detail in "The Diamond Age" by Neal Stephenson.) Victorian values emphasize personal discipline, virtue, and civic-minded accomplishment...all the opposite of degeneracy.

Chinese, Jewish and Russian virtues emphasize backroom deal-making, realpolitic, and scamming.
Spic and Arab virtues emphasize honor and racist expansion.
Nigger virtues emphasize looting.

This is why I'm racist.

Serious answer: rural Colorado, rural Idaho, or Mormon Utah.

You're an idiot for wanting that. Just work hard and get a village cottage in Yorkshire county or something and visit it on weekends with your family in your Discovery Evoque. That's it. Otherwise you'll always be unhappy, lad

Here but we're full

O R A N I A

R

A

N

I

A

The countryside. Diversity hates grass and quiet for some reason.

>Russia
>Middle Class
Unlikely. In Russia you're either poor as shit or a billionaire.

> recommending hard work in SJW-land
> recommending "Yorkshire"?
> recommending meme-tier SUV

You're an idiot for not pooing in loo.

If you're an engineer or lawyer, you should consider sending your children to private schools backed by Lutheran doctrine. One of my most successful friends spent his upbringing in Lutheran private schools and ended up excelling in mechanical engineering, as well as being an all-around reasonable individual.

Cornwall

Polite sage

Eastern Europe, but it's more difficult to get jobs. Poland seems nifty so far.

I heard rural England was still decent (just look at your amount of leave voters), and people who are used to too much sun can't deal with Scotland I've heard.

To be honest, rurality is still your best bet. The moment towns become a bit bigger, it starts changing.

Rural Oregon too, especially Eastern Oregon like Bend. I was gonna say Idaho.

You have to learn Russian, though. Big cities, where you can somewhat communicate with locals in English, are not -
>Away from non-whites and degeneracy

Rural areas in white nations are fairly untainted. Given the economy is digital now, you can make extra income as an investor.

Keked hard.

But true. Brown people seem to dislike silence, and actually, silence is oppressive, so check your privilege, shitlord.
vivala.com/education/higher-education-latina-decolonizing-silence/4093
>Silence is a privilege; or rather silence is reserved for the privileged. The ability to claim a piece of this planet all for your lonesome, and to demand that no one disrupts your space is a privilege not many people have, and it is very daunting to find yourself surrounded by people who feel entitled to it.

Talking about the library:
>But an entire building communicating that an institution of higher education was not built for your kind was NOT something I was prepared for

SHUT UP TEA SUCKING LIMEY

Personally I'm liking the look of Scandinavia/Baltics/ex-yugo states

My gf can speak Russian.

That scale reads like it's weighing the amount of immigrants in the USA.

>relying on your gf to speak for you

Top cuck

Ima spic... don't you dare put us with arabs...DON'T YOU DARE

Didn't say she would speak for me.

What about states like Maine or Vermont?

>Spic logic: you touched my cousin I'm going to beat you up, asshole
>Arab logic: you let yourself be touched /put pics on instagram / drove a car, I'm now going to murder you, dishonored woman.

Such similar family values, such similar ways of defending ones' honor, wow.

Well, you won't live a rich life here, but you'll rarely meet a non-white person here. There's a lack of engineer, i know that for sure, but good luck finding a job as a teacher. Speaking English and all that might help, though. No idea about lawyers. As for people, outside of the capital you probably won't see many black people. There are Muslims, but again, mostly in cities. Find a house/apartment on countryside and you'll be free of everything but gypsies and other white people. And even if you live on countryside, you are never far from stuff as it's a small country.

Few things, though. Pay may suck, it's one of the reasons engineers leave to go work in other countries. If the stupid double tax thing for migrant workers would fuck off, you could live near Austrian border and drive to Austria every day, it wouldn't take that long and with the amount of money you'd earn, it would be pretty comfy. As for the language, most people will understand you if you speak English or German. Learning our language is a bitch from what I heard, but can be done. Can't tell you what it will be like in 10 years, but is pretty good right now. Your kids will have free education and health insurance is covered too. Personally I think if you just move to the countryside of any country, you'll be away from both non-whites and Muslims, they don't seem to like it there. Alternative is always taking a stand and fixing your own country, can't just move every time your home gets overrun by people you don't like.

>Mormon Utah.

However stay the fuck away from us if you are not Mormon.

>us
Hugh Wottmeigh?

You're mormon?

new hampsha
freestateproject.org/

ethnocentrism is a pipe dream, the elites will do anything to divide and conquer, they just needed done generation of idiots to ensure a second, and a third one, and they got it.

I'm looking to find the same thing, user. Is it too much to ask for a at Nordic man to save the white race with?

But if white male privilege is real, why do white women continuously flock to nignogs?

Who's this lad?

fuck off we're full

You've been on Sup Forums too long. It's still a minority, but when we see it we make a bigger deal out of it, since we are disgusted.

Nignogs are the only ones with a semblance of masculinity

I'm Mormon. You are German. Let's save the white race, yeah?

Really hoping Germany votes in the right party and Merkel is finally taken down
This is me. I'm out at brunch right now

>Away from non-whites

Eastern europe is your best bet.

>degeneracy

Some Amish community? Everywhere that have access to internet, tv and jew media in general will have degeneracy.

Come'on over to Atlantic Canada, the whitest place in North America.

I work at bars and all they do here is prey on women and start fights. Last Saturday we had three code reds, which means bar fight. All were started by a black man, female, and one Hispanic male

Come on mate, nobody will believe that unless you time stamp it.

I never said they were smart. They are definitely more masculine than whites generally

pls show benis

In fact, here's a picture of two people who are banned from the bars. The Hispanic male is a drug dealer and the Middle Eastern man on the right was banned for taking up skirt pictures of females. I actually interacted with him, and he disguised himself as a Spaniard. After I started talking to him I realized "holy shit, this guy is a bloody sandnigger" and he was being pretty inappropriate with me.

>Engineer
Midwest to West
>Teachers
Southwest
>Lawyer
Nowhere. There are too many lawyers. There are people graduating from Harvard law in the top 10% of their class who are unemployable. The field is oversaturated. You can get your degree and pass the bar, but you'll just end up being an ambulance chaser

I don't believe so. Acting out in an inappropriate manner and being reckless does not necessarily define a stronger sense of masculinity.
I can do shoe on head but that's about it

I have no benis :DD

Well you are our rapebabies and we are caliphate rapebabies so...

Engineering is saturated too. Well, software engineering. Which is really the only engineering anyone's talking about anymore. Every dipshit and their mom is majoring in it now because it usually doesn't require the harder physics classes needed to declare as any other engineering major.

Software engineers currently make $90k/yr starting, but I think in another 5-10 years it'll be $60k/yr with much more competition to get a job in the first place.

Hello fellow Spaniard. They are indeed our rape babies

What's so hard about getting a piece of paper, writing on a piece of paper, and then taking a picture.

Pretending to be a women on the Internet is pretty bizzare lad.

We don't need western cucks here

>says the anime poster

>says the paki lover
How's the 1400 children doing?

I think you're cucked enough

>ally of the Islamic world
>criminalised Mohammed cartoons

I don't have any paper on me. I ran out of sketchbook paper. You tell me to hold up my hand or something and I'll do it, crumpet. You all know I lurk.

England still has you beat, weeb

Write on the cereal box.
I have no idea who you are I'm afraid.

They'll have us beat once they'll deport all the pakis and leave EU completely

>British government = views of British people

Don't be silly.

I don't think we have cereal boxes here lol
But, I can do like a peace sign or something

>Brexit

England will prevail. Birmingham is kind of lost, though. That mayor needs to go as well

the past

There is a box of cereal or some shit on the kitchen work top.

this

>views of British people
You mean those gay bikers who infect each other with AIDS for fun?

make this pose.

No one cares, fuck off, tits+timestamp or get the fuck out

You've had too much vodka and anime today, Yuri Nardovanov.

>mfw one day Westerners will mass immigrate to Russia because they voted for diversity that ruined their countries, then they will vote for diversity again in Russia

and face

>rural Idaho
But what if I don't want 5 year olds getting raped by refugees?

Sorry, user. This is the best I can do.
We're not a hotel here
Don't tread on me, crumpet

>Engineering is saturated too
Really depends on the region.
For instance: teachers are oversaturated in the east coast but highly in demand in the Southwest because the population of children in that area is increasing. It's all about location.

Anyway, assuming you are a women, the fact that you attention whore with pics of yourself on an anonymous website disqualifies you from being wife and baby making material.

If that was not the case, I'd still rather impregnate my gf desu.

k, good enough by me

Do TOO SWEET

Westerners already tried to mass immigrate in Russia several times
Didn't end good for them

That looks like a different person from the one before. And are you even female? You look like a trap in that pic mate.

What the fuck are you wearing, woman.

>kayla is becoming fat
kek

Yeah okay we get it the Neanderthals couldn't settle in Russia with homosapiens there

where your tits have gone tho?

I've been wondering the same thing. We need a sanctuary state. Is it Switzerland??

Show us your penis now

I do pinup for work. Tends to bring in a lot of tips with the crowd we get.I'm 129 pounds, faggot
Never had any. B cup life, man. Feels bad.

Any regional advice for RN's? I'm graduating soon, and want to leave my area.

Someone literally asked for me to do a pose, you fucking faggot. Don't ask for a way to prove who I am without showing my face and then complain. Yes, I'm an wimmenz, but I don't see why I can't interact with you goyims. I enjoy my time here.

You look fat as fuck m8

At least post a decent picture so we know you aren't "really" fat tbqh

If this is what you deem as fat, I apologize. My dress is fluffy, how can you even tell?

I don't know who you are.
I don't give a shit about you.
This is an anonymous message board.
You seem to have misunderstood the purpose.

Post tits fattie or GTFO

>Kayla STILL attention whores here

Jesus fuck how many threads have been derailed by your autistic presence now?

yes in hungary

Now show us your cute feminine benis

not without a war and fourth reich where white people take pride in themselves again and call out the jew

aka never so enjoy the decline