Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According the economists...

Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums? According the economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/open borders would double the world's real GDP/type/op/
strawpoll.me/11154786/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>According the economists

values and order > potential GDP increase

Is gdp now the only metric for measuring quality of life?

Are most Americans happy, despite having a high gdp?

>Why are you against free migration, Sup Forums?
because I place inherent value on culture, and free migration destroys culture

You're right. It is our manifest destiny to make the United States of America control the entire world. We should do as our ancestors did and kill all the natives of these lands and then settle there. Let's leave Japan alone though. England can stay too.

Quality of life=\=GDP

GDP means nothing when I don't get a single dime.

t. Californian

>this thread again
inb4 someone asks for souce on these (((economists))) and OP posts the same exact pic as always.

He's a bot. Sage

/thread

41 times. 41 times you have made this shitty fucking thread. Why? Does this satisfy you? Do you get off on it?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/open borders would double the world's real GDP/type/op/

the free migration shill is back. just fucking die already

>ethnically replacing the majority of the world's productive people and erasing their cultures will double the world's real GDP

No thanks.

High gdp doesn't equal high quality of life

if i have freckles does that mean one of my ancestors was irish or can anglos and germanics have freckles as well?

((((((((((((((economists)))))))))))))

It would eradicate the Irish race. Issues with them aside they are pretty damn white

/thread

>sage in all fields

Because they are lying.

>According the economists, open borders would double the world's real GDP.
>According the economists
>(((economists)))

>According to economists

t. goldberg, goldstein & goldman

>open borders would double the world's real GDP

Who cares? All I want is a comfy little house, some land to work, a thicc h'white wife and five kids.

Because free migration causes other harmful effects which will eat up that extra GDP plus more. Economic immigrants don't give a shit about the country they migrate to as long as they can suck some money up, they make up the majority of immigrants in our current crisis (they take advantage of sympathy for the plight of Syria, and they are allowed in more easily even though they aren't Syrian themselves). They prefer their own culture and refuse to integrate, up to 80% of them believe Sharia law should be instated. This abusive parasitic behavior has several side effects the most readily visible one being substantially increased terrorist attacks and spikes in violent crime against natural citizens. Free migration means the violent collisions of incompatibly different cultures with differing values and behaviors. I will not condone or support a policy which has already objectively led to violations of human rights and the deaths of hundreds or thousands and the rape of multiple thousands (mostly children).

Because the economists don't take enough variables into account. More humans doesn't equal more productivity.

(((economists)))

Global GDP probably wouldn't double, but cheap labor has historically always been good for a nation's economy.

>inb4 DEY TOOK OUR JERBS

VOTE NOW:
strawpoll.me/11154786/r

> open borders would double the world's real GDP.

No shit

* people would be working for their lives to get away from the ghettos in the white flight exodus.
* you have to compete against immigrants that are willing to work for nothing just to enter society, you have to work twice as hard to prove why you would be worth the higher wage

They are basically pissing in your face telling you it is good spa

Because economy ain't everything.

Capitalism did more harm to western Europe than communism ever could do to eastern Europe.