youtube.com/watch?v=jhe_OwGggnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But Sup Forums wasn't created until 2007

I can't wait for Iron Man

I am excited for the movie.

>wicked intro
>epic robo fights
>cool protagonist

This is the best show currently airing on Cartoon Network, kudos to the executive team for green-lighting this, I hope it gets a good number of seasons and a satisfying finale!

It was created in 2006, dummy.

CN will never become a pile of shit

I can't believe Sup Forums is 20 years old.

I can't believe Cartoon Network got rid of this show, it's a classic. Cartoon Network is going downhill indeed.

Carol Danvers is great, I hope she gets a series of her own again soon.

4 more Years Baby.

Is Avatar an anime?

I hope an African American becomes the next president.

>I hope an African American becomes the next president.

Bullshit Hillary will become president.

No. It's an american cartoon inspired by anime. It will be coming out in 2005.

It's been so long. Was this the same year every other thread was about The Last Airbender?

If it's easy enough for this monkey to get TWO terms, then I bet that it's even possible for a reality TV star to be president.

God, why didn't Al Gore win? I hope a democrat becomes president next.

Bendis is the best writer at Marvel.

Looks like shit, I don't want any of that weeaboo garbage infecting my cartoon slots!

It's sad that Dexter's Laboratory is not on as much as it used to be. Now, it only has 1 slot on weekdays and a few slots on weekends. Meanwhile, shows like KND and Billy and Mandy are getting a lot of slots.

Yeah ok, in what conceivable universe is a D-list member of the Avengers able to make a compelling movie. Plus RDJ is a washed up actor on his last legs, there's just no way this movie won't be an epic fail.

Superheroines in peril thread

That's not a bad thing, really. I mean I agree, Dexter's Laboratory is a very good show, but it feels outdated when it comes to humor and dialogue memorability once you compare it to KND and Billy & Mandy.

Spongebob Movie looks alright. Will there be another season?

Probably not. The show has ran it's course. Season 3 has had some bad episodes like Party Pooper Pants, Krabby Land, The Sponge Who Could Fly, The Great Snail Race, and Ugh.

>liking Billy and Mandy
>Chocolate Milk! xD
Get the fuck outta here, kid.

Give it a chance, one more season couldn't hurt!

X2 is so good; I wish Hollywood would make more dark films about comic characters.

The soundtrack for Daredevil was amazing too. I will never get tired of listening to Evanescence.

I hate this block. It's full of French crap like Totally Spies and Code Lyoko. Worst of all, it replaced Toonami on weekdays.

After some of the episodes in Season 3, no way! I mean, SpongeBob breaking his butt. That's just dumb.

This.

>tfw no meme president ever

youtube.com/watch?v=jhe_OwGggnQ

New cartoons are coming to Cartoon Network very soon.

Well, I'm fine with it ending anyway, the movie will be a great ending to this god tier show.

Foster's Home looks interesting, I love the art-style.

But seriously, TWO Asian-themed cartoons as well? They're forcing diversity too hard into our cartoons now and I don't like it!

>Marvel Enterprises and Electronic Arts announce a multi-year agreement in which EA will develop a new generation of fighting video games pitting Marvel superheroes against a new, original set of EA heroes.
Why don't they just give us another Marvel Vs Capcom for Christ's sake?

march 30, 2006 being exact. same day as Sup Forums (and Sup Forums as a trial board)

hold me as I neck myself to this

I am really liking Danny Phantom. It just came out not too long ago and I like the action that is going on in it.

Has anyone seen this show yet? It came out a few months ago.

Sinfest is the most chill comic on the web. I can;t wait to see what's in store for the next 10 years.

women are a meme you dip

The comedy is gold, loved the squirrel megaphone skit.

Made me hyperventilate for a second.

How long do you think Dave the Barbarian will last for?

I definitely think it deserves 2 seasons and a TV special, Disney always makes good decisions so it's nice to be hopeful!

This latest season has been kinda weak desu they should just end it

Manga's finally reaching the west, they're just embracing the market. My local Suncoast video just started stocking Pocky and everything!

I agree. The series is so funny! I like the pig.

Jet is the future of rock and roll.

Fosters is pretty good, hopefully it's better than the recent PPG episodes. Craig McCracken is pretty great.

But do we need weeb shit invading our cartoons? Hell, Juniper Lee looks like a shitty As Told By Ginger clone.

I heard that this show is ending soon. At least it had a good run.

Hey, everythin is better now than it will be in the future.

Next you'll tell me that people will make themselves some wives out of these mango characters.

Yeah, as if.

Foster's will be premiering this Friday with the movie, House of Bloos. After that, it will be premiering new episodes every Friday night.

>Space Ghost, Home Movies, and Brak Show are all kill
>FOX reruns are now taking the prime slots
Adult Swim is done

Is anyone sad that this show is ending?

>liking Home Movies

it's boring shit

t. Toonami General poster

They just renewed it for another season, varmint
Also isn't that show for girls?

This show has been doing great in the ratings. The third season is starting in a few weeks. I hope it continues to do well, as I think it's one of the best DC shows ever made, along with Batman: The Animated Series and Justice League.

yeah, but I heard a lot of boys watch that show.

Raven or Starfire?

I like Raven. So mysterious and dark, I love her.

Calling it now. 10 years from now there will always be a 'black' cartoon running.

Disney is switching to CGI movies next year.

I dunno, it looks good. But I keep seeing this section with all these technicolor horses on the preview. Something tells me the creator, what's her name, Lauren Faust? has a thing for rainbow unicorns or whatever. Hope they just show up once and it doesn't get distracting.

I DO hope that DC writters see what people liked on this show regarding vilains, characterization and design (Cyborg specially) and try to translate them to the comics.

Beast Girl.

The creator is Craig McCracken, the same person who created The Powerpuff Girls.

Shit, I blew it. Sorry, working from memory

This show is coming out in less than 2 weeks and no one has talked about it yet.

>D list
>Iron Man
Okay chum he's not a founding member or anything.

Has anyone else seen this yet? I thought it was a really great ending to the series. It's kind of sad that we won't get another season, but I guess it's always better to leave the audience wanting more than to let the series slowly overstay its welcome for longer than a decade and die.

>Asian protagonist fight for the balance of magic world
Isn't Disney making the same show, but with a guy?

I hope to see more of the blue thing and the boy's friendships, they are so cool and I love how much of a broship they have.

I just saw it yesterday and it's a lot better than some of the Season 3 episodes. There were many memorable moments.

Oh god I hope not, I was really starting to get into that new Venture Bros. show.

>Iron Fist
>Silver Surfer

nigga what

Yes. However, it doesn't come out until January 2005, which is a few months away. Also, it looks like Juniper Lee has been delayed to May 2005.

Yeah at least we're going to have a good old schedule for that show 1 season per year

That new episode of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends was awesome. The episode came out 2 nights ago, if you are wondering.

People didn't use the XD emoticon ironically back then

Even though these shows are not going to come out until 2005, which show are you looking forward to more, based on the information you heard?

For me, I am looking forward to Jake Long more, because Jake can transform to a dragon.

>more hamfisted western attempts at aping anime
Please end it. I know anime is hot shit right now, but just stop.

I feel like KimRon is bound to happen. I'm gonna need at least one season of KimRon

Yeah, they used it ronically desu

is not going to happen best friends fall in love and is dying concept nobody is using it anymore

Hope you're not expecting an Ant-Man and the Wasp movie too.

I miss the days where Cartoon Network would air this show a lot.

I have hope for the future.

Speaking of manga,I've read this decent webcomic about a human guy with supernatural powers, a tiger girl, and a cat-like human. I really dislike the style, it looks like it's drawn off of a how-to-draw guide. The most interesting thing is that the author is currently in high school. So basically, that's an excuse why it looks so terrible. So far it's 6 chapters in and I hoping it can get better.

The Powerpuff Girls is ending soon. While the new episodes aren't that good, it's surprising to hear a very popular cartoon ending soon. Cartoon Network also doesn't air it as much anymore, only airing it once a weekday, a few times on Friday nights, and a few times on weekends.

I heard a rumor that Toonami will go to Saturdays only

Lol, as if.

Does anyone miss this show? I do. It had wonderful storytelling and very good animation. The Last of the Starmakers and The Mask are great examples of how amazing the show was.

i want this shitty artstyle to end

I don't think audiences are ready for another Batman movie. I'm calling it now: Batman Begins will flop and we won't see him on the big screen for at least the next two decades.

Timetraveler from 2016 here. Kill yourself now, it's only going to get worse.

Why? What's going to happen in 2016?

The whole 2010s are a way worse decade than the one you're in now. Trust me, end it now.

>krabby land
>bad