What tv shows do you watch with your girlfriend?

what tv shows do you watch with your girlfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

wolframalpha.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How could it be anything but 9?

I don't have one.
Also, 0.

If you're a grill, anything is possible, depending on your feelings.

wolframalpha.com/

One

uno

Watched "Over the Garden Wall" with an ex. Was really comfy.

Most gf's usually watch Dr. Who or Supernatural and so I've seen bits and pieces but they aren't my thing. But I like that they like it and they're not mind numbing.

How the fuck could you stand that? The fucking terrible voice acting, that random ass musical in the second episode for no reason with the boy's awful singing voice. What a fucking pile of garbage.

over the garden wall was amazing

6 / 2 is not 6÷2

When you use the / you have to switch the numbers.

>How the fuck could you stand that?

Cause I'm not a pleb?

>What a fucking pile of garbage.

It's kino, bruhv. If you think it's garbage, but in actuality it's objectively kino... you best start introspecting.

are you just pretending to be retarded

>The fucking terrible voice acting, that random ass musical in the second episode for no reason with the boy's awful singing voice.
>Amazing
Yeah.
Lol you couldn't even defend the things I called out you're not worth conversing with anymore.

1 and American horror story

>switch the numbers
that'd be multiplication, user.

>The fucking terrible voice acting
elijah wood and christopher loyd were great, and greg just sounded like a normal kid

>you're not worth conversing with anymore.

Live your life in shame. With the emptiness knowing that your opinion will be overshadowed by your superficial tastes. But don't fret, The Last Jedi comes out soon enough and there's plenty of Marvel movies for you to chomp down on. That's what you like right? You like Disney feeding you compartmentalized shit. Don't deny it.

you love it

you solve the brackets first but then it is 6÷2(3) and that you should do in order of appearance because a number outside the brackets doesn't take priority
3(3)

It was in episode 4 when I already decided that it was 10/10. All around a superb show, though I understand it's not everyones cup of tea.

The answer is 1.
PEMDAS: parrentheses, exponents, multiplication, division, addition, subtraction
Solving parentheses gives you 3, you multiply that by 2 and get six, and then you divide that by 6 and get 1.

type it into a calculator retatd

Bait or stupidity? You decide!

Calculators aren't as accurate as humans.

>it's a thread gets derailed by a picture episode

>depressing, soulless job
>go on Sup Forums
>read this thread
>reminded that your basic Sup Forums retard can't even pass Basic Algebra

found the trump voters

Absolutely loved Over the Garden Wall, but have yet to find the right girl to watch it with

Finding a girl that enjoys OtGW... she's a keeper

my favorite metallica song

Why'd you put brackets around 6/2?

I didn't. It was the machine.

did you really photoshop google

yes

6/2(1+2)
6/2(3)
6/2*3
3*3

BEDMAS, nigger

We just finished the leftovers.
We hated it. Emotional dribble punctuated by Music akin to the laughtrack in friends, ordering you to cry.

I fucking hate this shit, anyone who argues over it is retarded. There are no real-life applications, it's just a failure in equation writing. Write the fucking equation in a way that isn't ambiguous.

It isn't ambiguous, you just need to learn how to read it properly.
>No real life applications
Ask an engineer, accountant, or electrician about that

It is ambiguous, that's the whole fucking point.

And in these real life applications, what we would be multiplying and adding and dividing would NOT be ambiguous, thus rendering this whole argument meaningless, you. Fucking. MONGOLOID.

engineer here, das fuckin retarded famalam.

PICKLE RIIIIIICK LMAO

dude Ricks are white, Morty's are BLACK LMFAO get it???

Because implied multiplications take precedence.

6/2(1+2) =
6/2*(1+2) =
6/2*3 =
3*3 =
>For all the retards

the equation is written wrong.

How long has it been since you scrubs dropped out of highschool? Order of Operations. Pemdas. Parenthesis E (forget) Multiply, Division, Add, Subtract. Fucking 9

you have put (6/2)(1+2) when the equation is 6/[2(1+2)]

you're a retard

nope fucking retard you multiple the top of the fraction not the bottom, even tho it looks closer.
6/2(1+2) even if you want to the the multiplying before, you still multiply the 6
No wonder tv cant agree on anything, when a simple math is up for debate.

>6/2*3=3*3
moron

you have 6 people and need to divide up between them 2 meals which each consist of one sausage and 2 other pieces of meat. so there are 6 pieces of meat, so they get 1 each. if you think its 9 honestly just end your life.

brainlet detected.
No seriously its 9

you clearly never did any advanced maths qualifications if you havent seen a bracket on a denominator you spastic. you dont get to decide 2(1+2) is actually 6(1+2) because thats fucking stupid.

you are a brainlet if you think 6/(2*3) is 9 lmao

I just put the explicit enunciation in wolfram mathematica, no need to put in extra things to manipulate the result as you want, just the raw info.

You are a brainlet if you think you can just magically place parentheses out of nowhere

you can read it the top way or the bottom way, but the top way would be written by any non retarded human as 6(1+2) / 2 OR (6/2)(1+2). the fact that the brackets are with the 2 implies that they are on the denominator, there is no reason to put them there unless that is what you are trying to express.

the bottom can only be expressed as 6/2(1+2) in retard maths

The multiplication and division are grouped together, that is, there is no specific order for them, but most ppl treat it left to right. The image is retarded bait though. Nobody doing anything of importance would leave it so ambiguous. It's either 6/(2(1+2)) or it's (6/2)(1+2). Leaving it up to the "left to right" rule and also using that division sign is bait tier shit.

you've never done higher maths have you

user, the bottom is 6/((2(1+2))

>x/2y = (x/2) * y

loooool shut up retards

Please don't be American, I beg you to be some beaner.

so you thing 6/2(1+2) and (1+2)6/2 are different
they are not
And division like that can be shown as fraction 6/2.
and how do you multiply fractions you ask, well you multiply the top part not the bottom.
inb4 its bs to express simple division as fraction(pro tip they are the same)

The order of operations in this question is ambiguous and even top-level mathematicians disagree with on the answer. The technically correct answer is that division and multiplication are on the same tier of priority. Therefore, priority is from to left to right. The parentheses part of equations refers to what's inside the parentheses, not what's attached to it, so it doesn't take priority in this question. Therefore the answer is 6/2 is 3. 3*3 is 9. The final answer is 9. However some will claim that the 2(1+2) takes priority but there is no real evidence to support that.

No retard try BODMAS :brackets, order, division, multiplication, addition, subtraction

>6/2(1+2)
>6/2*3
>3*3
>9

Current, none but did watch Angel, buffy, fringe, firefly, bones and arrow with an ex.

yes they are you fucking moron please shut up you dense cunt how the fuck is 18 divided by 2 the same as 6 divided by 6 you fucking joke of a human. if you want to get the parenthesis on top you must divide both sides by (1+2) meaning that the top would become 6 multiplied by one third which is 2 which would leave you with once again 2 divided by 2 giving you the same answer of one.

>retard thinks that the maths he learnt at 12 years old is proper maths

they are not you funking mongrol if you want the 1+2 at the bottom you have to add brakes, anything else makes it a fraction.

THE 2 IS BEING MULTIPLIED WITH THE BRACKET. THE 6 ISN'T. YOU HAVE TO USE BRACKETS TO IMPLY THE 6 IS BEING MULTIPLIED OR WRITE 6/2 AS A FRACTION.

it's this

PEMDAS

1 plus 2 is 3. 2 times 3 is 6. 6 divided by 6 is 1.

Also I voted for Trump.

6/2 is a fraction, if you want to multiply the 2 you need to 6/(2(1+2)) Anything else is wrong even bay s maths tell you to the left actions first if there are no bracket so you still need to to the division fist, if you are in 4th grade.

SUCK MY FUCKING DICK

Damn, really makes you think

is that an 1980 calculator?

6/2 is not implied to be a fraction in this equation. you would write it as a fraction or put brackets around it to imply this. here is the fraction. you would always fucking put the bracket with the numerator if you were trying to imply that the bracket is multiplied by a fraction.

PEMDAS isn't some law of nature. It's a convention. You can use any order of operations and it's as correct as any other, so long as everyone understands what order you're using.

>there are "people" on this website that dont understand that operations with the same priority are done from left to right
fucking christ

Isn't 2(1+2) considered as a single factor though, like 2y?

If you write x:2y, it would read as x/(2y), not (x:2)*y.

If you input the equation in WolframAlpha, it will give you 1, since it considers 2(1+2) a single factor because of implicit multiplication.

F5g6, g6h5