Meh, it was okay

Meh, it was okay.

I hated it! This show stinks!! Watch Star Trek Discovery instead!

Literally, yes. Worth watching if you like Trek.

Depending on stories, it could be a good 1st season.

Reviewers can be ignored. It's easily a 5/10.

>gave it a shot
>it's literally free unlike paywall std
>twas fun for me
>will watch next week
>some won't like it and will not continue to watch and that's ok

why all the fucking drama console war tier threads?

It's interesting how everyone in the media like on Gawker and Kotaku are going all in to call this awful and to just wait for Discovery.

Uniforms still look better than STD

pretty much. My reaction was "eh". It certainly wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either.

Keikaku is normally a pretty reliable site, not sure what's happening...

isnt seth a typical liberal though why arent they all raving about it

because it didn't property virtue signal like STD. The media does not give a fuck about the actual quality of anything nowadays, it's just if the people making it allegedly have the right opinions.

>uniforms cool
>effects cool
>setting cool enough
>tone is pretty off but could be fixed
i'll keep up, it's not great

it was just ok i gave the first episode a 6

The funny thing being:

Orville has pretty good diversity, but it just didn't pay lip service to any agenda like STD is doing.

Orville is how it should be done.

Because Orville has racist and sexist jokes from a racist and sexist like Seth McFarlane who forever ruined the Oscars legacy by having a sexist song about boobs, while STD has queer, trans and muslim characters.

the only joke i laughed at was "we need no longer fear the banana"
the show lacks focus, but ill give it a chance for a few more episodes

There were at least ten other funny jokes. I don't believe you're telling the truth, or else you're stupid.

>muslim characters
are you kidding? didn't the Trek universe basically enter a giant religious dark age before the federation and therefore the federation doesn't really tolerate religion much? How the fuck are there muslims?

Shave your throat and visit your family upstairs

maybe i just have a different sense of humor
you dumb cunt

A FUCKING TREE!

Kirk was a Muslim. He tells some infidel pagan gods to fucc of because he only worships the one (t.n. Allah means one).

This. STD put minorities in command positions instead of supportive roles where they belong (at best). Fucking shitskins need to remember their place. Anything higher is pandering SJW virtue signaling of the worst kind.

Seth plz just go