What's going to happen when Thanos turns them back into stones?

What's going to happen when Thanos turns them back into stones?

ded

Vision will die, perhaps rebuilt or reversed by the eye of agamotto. I imagine a lot of damage done by Thanos will be reversed by the end of Avengers 4. Earth will likely remember nothing.

But the Eye is apparently also an Infinity Stone.

Vision is going to be the new Warlock. Wanda magic fuckery while mess with the Gem and Vision will be living inside it. Fucks up the gauntlet from inside the Gem.

- K. Feige

In relation to the other stone that was the tesseract, perhaps AIM will come into the picture trying to make a new one and that's how we get the cosmic cube.

DESU I could see this happening. Warlock is trapped inside the mind gem and when Vision dies he's reborn into his true form or some shit.

He means he will die and then resurrect as part of the reset button they will press using the stones after Thanos is defeated.

dies and returns in glorious white form I can only hope

He'll die.

Vision's death will be the cliffhanger at the end of Infinity War pt. 1. His Gem will be the last one Thanos takes. The last thing we'll see the Avengers defeated, and Vision lying dead at the feet of Thanos with the completed Infinity Guantlet as the credits roll.

He'll be rebuilt in pt. 2.

>Infinity War pt. 1 and 2

I know nothing about the vision, what's the deal with his white/supremacist costume?

Bargaining.

He was rebuilt at one point, and he was totally white. It's one of those alternate costumes that only lasted for one era, before the green and red look came back

like the black Spider-Man suit

They won't be called like that, but they do are still two movies.

I can't be the only one who thinks it's silly how MCU Strange got his final costume by accident rather than making it like the rest of the heroes.

>Final Costume

Well, its just the cloak at this point. Aside from that he was just wearing standard Karma-Taj monk attire.

There's also the Eye of Agamotto, which he only wanted to try and then just kept it because shit was going down.

They're doing more than just 2 movies

You know how, in the comics, Pip the Troll kept the ability to teleport anywhere, even after losing the Space Gem, just because he had it for so long?

True but the EoA turned out to be fucking baller in design and depiction of its use.

I wouldnt want to take it off either.

What.

I only heard that they dropped the pt1 and 2 thing, but they still were only two movies, with the first focusing like half of it on Thanos's origins.

There are 2 Avengers movies in phase 3. The Russo's wanted to drop the Part 1/2 labels to clarify that the films would be separate entities, but sequels in the same vein of Avengers to Age of Ultron. Nothing specific was announced for phase 4, but there will certainly be an Avengers movie in there.

At this point everyone wants and expects him to die

I predict he will just end up being a souless functioning robot

I wish we could get warlock
But who will play him?

There are still going to be two Avengers movies in 6 months relating to the arc of Thanos and the Infinity Stones/Gauntlet.

They aren't calling it pt. 1 and pt. 2, but that's what it is.

And yes, you're right, they are doing more Avengers movies, but that's completely irrelevant to the Infinity arc we were discussing.

>But who will play him?
>Warlock is trapped inside the mind gem and when Vision dies he's reborn into his true form or some shit.
I could see Vision's actor playing him honestly.

>Earth will likely remember nothing.

Why do you think this? The MCU hasn't been shy about the world learning about cosmic shit so far. The Battle of New York is a huge event, and even the Sokovia Accords target alien/multidimensional threats like Thor and Loki, and those were public as well.

The "everyman" in the MCU is already aware that there are other dimensions, worlds, and civilizations--some of which have already outright attacked our planet. Thanos showing up won't do much to change that worldview. I imagine people learned to deal with it the same way the world learned to deal with the threat of nuclear annihilation: just don't think about it too much.

Its possible the whole conflict won't even take place on Earth as its the entire Universe at risk.

He won't fly so good.

> robot
> dying

Uhhhhhhh

Back into AI.

thanos will take the soul gem from vision

then vision will be rebuilt in part 2 with the much weaker solar gem as a power sources.
final stinger will include a scene with vision sunbathing on top of the avenger complex wearing a Hawaiian t-shirt.

And Wanda encouraging him and telling him to stop being autistic?

and vision will awkwardly ask wanda to join him.

This.

"Humans are off, they think that Order and Chaos are opposites".

"Love is for souls, not bodies."

>I can't be the only one who thinks it's silly how MCU Strange got his final costume by accident

Seemed totally fine to me.

> rather than making it like the rest of the heroes.

Most of them didn't, though. Tony, Vision and Pym were the only ones to make their suits. Most of the Avengers' uniforms were made by either Stark or the government. Thor's probably came from some armorsmith on Asgard.

>thanos will take the soul gem from vision

But Vision doesn't have the Soul Stone.

>then vision will be rebuilt in part 2 with the much weaker solar gem as a power sources.

It's not just a power source. It's kinda part of his brain, assuming it isn't actually his brain.

Mostly this. Wanda will probably disrupt the Gauntlet through her telepathy used on the Mind Stone, thus leaving Thanos open for a killstrike.

He dies silly.
Someone has to die in each avengers movie so that there is something for them to avenge.

Vision will simply deactivate. Organic systems will survive in stasus. Either they retreave the stone and put it back in his head or maybe Tony has been studying it and has figured out how to make a sythetic version like he did with the teseract in Ironman 2.

He gets rebuilt but his emotions are gone (White Vision) or his emotional memory is gone (a la Tom King).

>like he did with the teseract in Ironman 2.

Not this shit again.

His will survives from within the stone and the day is saved when he gains control of the glove from within and makes Thanos punch himself in the face.

>Tony has been studying it and has figured out how to make a sythetic version like he did with the teseract in Ironman 2.

That's not the same as recreating an Infinity Stone. You realize the Tesseract is the device that houses the Space Stone, yes? If someone went and decided to create the substance the Eye of Agomotto is made of, which any metallurgist/blacksmith ought to be able to achieve, that doesn't mean they automatically have a rock that can manipulate time. Tony synthesized the material the Tesseract is made of. Not the Space Stone.

Heh tbqh.

John Byrne thought the Wanda/Vision relationship was weird since he was just a robot with a personality coped from a dead man. So he had Vision get kidnapped and have his personality erased.

fuggoff Byrne you lost.

I've been so hype for this scenario since first reading it that I'mma honestly be pretty disappointed if it doesn't happen.

>final
it's his rookie robes. He didn't get the boss Sorceror Supreme collar until later.

Rename Eye of Agamotto "Necklace" and switch it with the Sceptre.
Soul stone's gonna be either Heimdall, Hela or (Thor's) Hammer.

His justification was "You can't copy/paste a human mind and call it a person!" even though that was already a gimmick for decidely human characters prior and has continued to be one since.
Fucker was just a salty waifufag.