Can't get a job because no experience

>can't get a job because no experience
>can't get experience because no job

Fuck this gay earth! I blame Merkel for this!

Here's a novel idea, read The Art Of The Deal and skip the middle man.

Can you guess whats in my jar?

Jaw-breaker?

Move out of Germany, it's your only way

Apply for a low level entry position and lie on your resume, that's what I did.

>Thread

looks like an egg

Sweden's broken soul?

>and lie on your resume
this
whats the worst thing than can happen? you not getting the job?

a piece of a hornet's nest?

Make experience.

Roach nest

>tfw got a job in my field on my second year of high-school
>tfw I'll just work part-time while I'm at the university
>tfw I'm going to leave the university with >4 years of work experience, depending on whether or not I pursue a major.

Some luck, eh.

Same here

My country has such low employment you can hire a phd engineer to clean your toilet

Not only that they expect for you to be unskilled if you think are capable to do the job then go for it. The way I did it was getting an old phone book and used it as my endless supply of job references using stores that closed down. When HR is looking for someone to fill position they are looking to see if the person is young and if they can tick all the boxes for you to fill that position. Once you acquire skill and jump from job to job you can begin to apply for higher shit.

Everyone does it

Before I got my job at Ford, I said I was one of the lead engineers at Opal. Topkek

>he doesn't blame the Jews

Only got a job because I knew the right person. Cronyism ftw. I surely took the job from a more qualified person

Even those idiot immigrants who can`t even speak german get jobs dude.
What a complete autistic fool are you?
Srsly when you haven`t a accademic degree or job experience than go for a low paid job you fool work you up mate. Or are you some royal blooded sissy?
FOOL!

Merkel is a Jew, along with a representation of their plans for our future. Speaking of the devil, how the fuck did Merkel get elected anyway?

Your country future?

this.. like what the fuck are you even doing nigger?

If you're able to do the job decently then you're just as qualified as a person that's been tricked by the iron jews in these "colleges" selling arts degree's.

A temp agency is a really good option if they have those over there. They will not care if you do not have any experience, and you will definitely get experience being a temp.

correct

Nice try Ahmeds, but refugees don't work.

Then*, not than. Your English lesson for the day

I know i didn`t said refugees Luigi

Like you can tell the difference in your fucked up country.

Also learn how to English, Mustafa.

>can't get experience because no job
Not true at all. And I'm not even talking about just volunteer work or internships. Don't act like you've tried everything when you haven't tried anything

>trying everything
>bbcinyourmouth.jpeg

actually my name is Alejandro mate and thanks for the grammar lesson.
Keep rescuing those Libyan "guests" mate

Alejandro is a non white name.

So kys.

be tanned! problem solved.

>that sign
>makes loud noises
>doesn't understand words or commands

So he's just a normal dindu then, right?

i know like luigi

My sister has a friend who lied on her grades to get accepted into University. After finishing University, she lied on her CV about her grades and experience again. She now gets about £50k a year in her marketing job.

Or how about learning some employable skills? How about networking? It's not hard to get a job if your trying.ntheres no excuse for being unemployed for longer than 6 months

Just treat finding a job as if it were your job. Spend 8 hours a day

>be veteran
>get a job as a diversity hire because its either me or a nigger

I applied to the great evil and got a job 4 days later. Now they're training me to be a happy drone. It's 10.50 with a min of 32 hours but no more than 38.

Pic related when you see it.

If a company cares about your grades, they'll request your transcript. If they didn't check the transcript, they didn't car at all what the grades were.

Your GPA only matters for shit like scholarships and internships

In which city or part of germany you life?

Uh, fucking grass her up. That's fucking cheating.