Sup Forums BTFO

Conservashits will try to defend this.

>protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

govtrack.us/congress/bills/114/hr2802
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>business owners shouldn't be able to fire a person for any reason

>single mothers clearly have terrible decision making skills

Wait that wasn't already possible? It should be legal to fire anyone for being a bad worker, their relationship/family status is irrelevant.

>keep me on the payroll if I'm gone for three months after pooping out my third kid
>employers should pay for my lack of foresight

Since we're just making unsourced claims here, my state made it legal to shoot cats into space.

>what are the odds that a person with poor decision making abilities is also a bad worker.

What bill did they pass?

BUT MUH WAGE GAP

You Correct the Record shills better pray that your kike bosses wipe their servers better than Hillary did with her illegal emails. If we find you, you will be hung for treason. No amount of shekels will save you.

Kek

Oh wow! This is so different from before, when employers were not able to fire single mothers for any reason, ever!

>Can't fire single mothers
>Don't hire any single mothers because if you do you won't be able to fire them.
Can't you see that this would cause more problems than good?

I didn't realize it was illegal to fire single mothers. Do they have some sort of protection? What the fuck

FPBP
Single mothers are whores. They should be looking after their children, not working.

OMG did you hear that Sara got fired for being on her phone and having a poor customer service record. She shouldn't have been fired because she is a single mother. She has had so much bad luck since Tyrone left her.

This. Freedom of fucking association

Can I get a fucking source on this shit or something? Was there ever any legislation in place that stopped employers from firing single moms?

CTR shill info is already public data, retard.

So wait? It was illegal to fire a shit employee cause she got knocked up?

meanwhile liberals have no problem getting people fired for exercising their first amendment rights

They weren't able to be fired before? Well at least they won't have to check their employment privilege anymore

>makes it legal to fire single mothers
For what reason? For being single mothers or being bad at their job?

If they are fired for poor performance and the company follow due process this is not an issue.

What exactly makes it illegal?

The "if you want to get paid like men you have to work at a man's standard of conduct" reconciliation bill.

If you don't show up for work, you get fired. The excuse is your problem.

Seriously, women abuse the living shit out of having kids as an excuse to take "protected" leave under the Family Medical Leave Act. I'm not aware what the OP is referring to, but laws and policies are tightening up in organizations regarding this. I would assume the main reason is that liberalized family leave laws would result in more babies. All it resulted in is more time off for women and less productivity for everyone.

Hint: probably 90 percent of the time women call in because their kid is "sick," either they don't feel like coming in to work that day or they couldn't find anyone to deal with the kid, neither of which is protected leave.

It doesn't matter, you can't fire women or minorities anyway. It costs 10x more to fight the lawsuits than it would to just keep them on.

FPBP

Fun fact: 5% of all births are to single moms. Know why the GOP will lose? They are pissing off and going after the people who will raise a generation of voters.

whoops 55% of all births are to single moms, not 5.

Good riddance to those kosher cuckservatives

That'll rebel against their parents and do the exact opposite of what they believe.
>hippies

>1 post by this ID
wow, that really made me think

Single moms are degenerate, find a cuck to pay for little Tyrese and Skylar but don't cry about spreading your legs and getting creampied before marriage.

>Make it so you can't fire someone even if they turn out to be worthless sacks of shit.
This is what Democrats want proving once again that they rely on a voter base of worthless sacks of shit.

Maybe this will teach them some fucking responsibility.

Hopefully they will stop being such massive fucking whores.

>Believing anything CTR ever posts, given who runs it

>Occupy democrats

Every image I see with that watermark is retarded as fuck

Why wouldn't it be legal to fire a shitty employee?...
If they're not getting their jobs done then why should they continue to be paid?

Based

Isn't that Affirmative action?

Hiring colored people not for being qualified but because the law says you have to

FPBP

Fire them for cause or fire them just because they are a single mother?

edited a smuggie for this because why not

People won't hire somebody you cannot fire, this bill goes against single mothers.

Be careful with being too generous to single women, otherwise you will find people avoiding marriage to gain the single mother status.

>libs pass law saying single mothers cant be fired
>single mothers learn they cannot be fired
>behave terribly, dont do jobs, etc
>boss still legally forced to pay them
>now cannot hire a single mother who actually DOES work hard and needs a job but cant get one because shaniqua wants to nigger around and abuse the system
>liberallogic.jpg

>bill didn't pass
>happened last year
>took bill wording to try to attack the other side without reading context.

saged

85% of single mothers are black or in a mixed race relationship

Burn the coal

Pay the toll

>Not citing a statute, code, or title.
ITT: fictional laws

>forcing me to keep paying someone
>that someone is a single mother
>she should get free money from me simply because she had a child without being married

WHY DIDNT SHE ABORT IT IF SHES SO FUCKING LIBERAL

>idiotic claim
>no source whatsoever

I knew it was Occupy Democucks before I even expanded the image.

>make poor decisions
>deserve benefits

Laughable.

As opposed to never being able to fire someone so long as they're a single mother?

Like, if I were a married woman with a child, I could file a divorce in order to guarantee job security for the rest of my life, regardless of my performance?

Way to get up to speed on the state of the world in 1999, Argentina.

What the hell? They had to write a bill for that?

So, should single mothers not be able to be fired? Is that what they want?

If so, then no one will hire them since they'd be stuck with 'em for life.

My one co worker is a single mom. Leaves early, always late because she has to drop her son off.

She is useless compared to a none single mom who can work the hours that is needed. I wonder if my work is gonna fire her for this.

A lot of single mothers are fucking retards.

mfw republicans

>Be employer
>Have waste of space employee
>>Can't get rid of her cuz she got knocked up and can't keep a man

Liberals are morons
Having a baby doesn't make you special.

wait, makes it legal to fire them?

the first time i read this i thought it meant obligatory firing, but just making it legal? seems about right...

If I don't get a source for this within 5 minutes this thread is being deleted.

BEHOLD THE LIBERAL IDIOT WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO READ!

govtrack.us/congress/bills/114/hr2802

Actual text of the bill is as follows

"To prevent discriminatory treatment of any person on the basis of views held with respect to marriage."

Full title.

Summary

The First Amendment Defense Act (S. 1598, H.R. 2802) would prohibit the federal government from discriminating against an individual due to their religious or moral belief that two people of the same sex should not be permitted to marry or that same-sex marriage should not be recognized. A discriminatory action would include changes in tax treatment or reduction of federal grants or benefits.

Says absolutely nothing about what the fuck OP is trying to say in their pic.

>single mothers can be fired
>hitler breathed air
h-holy shit

Uhm, this is satire right? Why wouldn't they be able to fire single mothers?

why should everyone care about mindless coalburner bitches?

Literally cited Family Medical Leave Act. Fuck off faggot

AYO HOL UP

SO U BE SAYIN DAT IN AMERIKKKA

IF YOU ARE A SINGLE MOM YOU CAN'T BE FIRED NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO

SHIEEEEEEEEEEET

>Florida

I think so. And it's a great idea. We should give these Occupy Democrat memes the Ben Garrison treatment.

>implying it should be legal to hire single mothers

no sources anywhere in this thread

see

>single mothers clearly have terrible decision making skills
Indeed :^)

>cause single mother should be immuned from ever getting fired and shit... like they can just skip work and still get paid for life, cause they're special... Single mothers already get welfare for life, while working men are paying taxes. That's not enough?

Damn that was quick user.

>tfw no Saturn V to make my kitty the first cat on the moon, hunting mice and decepticons on the dark side of the moon

>be single mother
>literally kill my boss
>still can't get fired because republicans haven't made it legal yet

This is part of why, as a manager having hiring authority, I will not hire women.

I've worked with many single mothers. All they want to do is drink, smoke weed, and fuck. Looks like they were done a huge favor.

Thanks for the photographic proof.

>marry someone willing to die for 350,000,000 people other than you and your kid lol

Wait, this wasn't legal already? Single mothers could just fuck up at work and not suffer any consequences?

fine

Why would they have to pass a fucking bill for this? Is this a meme image like this?

Try explaining that to a liberal. They literally can't see things through the eyes of a business owner.

Just like when they were crying for 15$/h minimum wage... If it was passed, then businesses who currently pay minimum wage (somewhere around 7,5$/h if I remember correctly) would just fire half of their workers, and the rest would have to do twice as much. Or they would cut the working hours of their employees in half. Or they could raise their prices a lot, to get enough money to pay these fuckers, which would mean that their new 15$/h wage is suddenly worth much less. Or all three of these.

Not even mentioning the fact that companies would only hire skilled and experienced people who are WORTH 15$/h, thus the low skill people (mostly young kids and nignogs) won't have a chance to enter the labor market.

I hate the "ohmygawditsoundssoniceletsdothis" """"""logic"""""" of liberals.

If they aren't widows, they shouldn't even be single.

So that means 100% of whites are smarter than 80% of blacks?

>1 post by this ID
>occupy dimwits

Why do people reply to these threads?

So it's wrong to make laws that make people equal?

If single mothers couldn't be fired then they would see this as a free pass to do fuck all work and have no integrity in the workplace knowing they would essentially be untouchable. Unless you bring in 0 hour contracts

>Enabling and encouraging single motherhood
Progreshits will actively do this

>mexican intellectual

Wait a sec... doesnt that mean that businesses will simply stop hiring single mothers?

MtF transitions raise about 60% in the black community.

I thought it said Shart if you're outraged.

What if they suck at their jobs? I see no problem with this

What? Just because someone is a single mother doesn't mean they should have their job secured. They still have to perform to standard, just like everyone else.

fuck them for being single mothers, why can't she had an abort?

You know they get 400K right? They're set for a long time.

This isnt a compassionate thread.

What? It's not that I don't believe it necessarily but vast majority of kids I personally know are in a two parent household.

I only know 4 kids in a single parent household and all of their fathers were black with the exception of one, where the white father tries to get involved but the mother wouldn't let him out of spite.

>telling people to be employees with the same rights and privileges as all other employees is lacking compassion

Nobody should get special treatment because MUH FEE FEES.