Why not love other races? Why hate?

Why not love other races? Why hate?

The world has enough hatred in it already... can we just stop already?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necklacing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe certain (((people))) should stop doing things that deserve hating.

this

>Negro terrorists that planted bombs in white businesses and killed whites indiscriminatory

If they were seperated and certain elements weren't promoting it, it could be possible, till then no.

That's pretty fucking rich coming from someone who openly hated and murdered whites because they were white.

>niggers niggering all day long no matter where they are
>cholos and aztlan wannabes fucking things up far north because muh stolen land
>kikes jewing goyim mercilessly (especially white folks)
>chinks invading countries little by little and messing with other countries due to them having an army of slaves at their disposal, extremely cheap labor
>ahmed and the gang ruining europe and blowing themselves up
>whites incapable of doing anything against their greedy leaders (rednecks are their own version of niggers, but it a local problem)

no dude, hate between races is natural

>no one is born hating another person
>people must learn to hate
People are born with inherent tribal preferences, so fuck off.

I do love them. Doesn't mean I want them in my country.
I love wolves and bears, doesn't mean I want them in my house.
I love thunderstorms, doesn't mean I want them every day.
Why is this so hard to understand?

but the opposite of love is apathy, not hate....

this is what happens when nelson mandela does not love you

>goes on Sup Forums
>Asks people to stop hatred

some context

Top kek

and some more

I hate how the word "racist" is treated almost synonymously with "white male".

I don't hate other races, I just love my own and want to preserve it. As long as other races don't prove harmful to my race or get in the way of the progress of my race then I have no ill will towards them. That being said, certain groups ARE a threat to my race (muslims, dindus [black, white, mexican, whatever kind], jews) so I hate them. But even then it is not racial hatred but hatred based on past and present action. I have nothing against blacks because the color of their skin, yet I dislike the large majority of blacks in the USA because of their detrimental and destructive culture. Same with the Jews, I don't care that they look funny or are different from me, I care that they are controlling our banks and our media and seem to be hellbent on the destruction of the white race. Same thing with the muslims. I don't hate arabs, I have plenty of arab friends. What I do hate is the violent muslim culture that despises and wishes to destroy anyone different than them, which again is a direct threat to the white race.

>Why not love other races? Why hate?
white people do love other races. its just tough love.

if whites really hated other races, we would have eradicated them when we had the chance.

white mans burden.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necklacing

>Necklacing is the practice of summary execution and torture carried out by forcing a rubber tyre, filled with petrol, around a victim's chest and arms, and setting it on fire. The victim may take up to 20 minutes to die, suffering severe burns in the process.

>In 1986 Winnie Mandela, then-wife of the imprisoned Nelson Mandela, stated "With our boxes of matches and our necklaces we shall liberate this country"

It's hard to force yourself to love people who hate you.

Nelson Mandela was the head of UmKhonto we Sizwe, (MK), the terrorist wing of the ANC and South African Communist Party. At his trial, he had pleaded guilty to 156 acts of public violence including mobilising terrorist bombing campaigns, which planted bombs in public places, including the Johannesburg railway station. Many innocent people, including women and children, were killed by Nelson Mandela’s MK terrorists. Here are some highlights

-Church Street West, Pretoria, on the 20 May 1983

-Amanzimtoti Shopping complex KZN, 23 December 1985

-Krugersdorp Magistrate’s Court, 17 March 1988

-Durban Pick ‘n Pay shopping complex, 1 September 1986

-Pretoria Sterland movie complex 16 April 1988 – limpet mine killed ANC terrorist M O Maponya instead

-Johannesburg Magistrate’s Court, 20 May 1987

-Roodepoort Standard Bank 3 June, 1988

Tellingly, not only did Mandela refuse to renounce violence, Amnesty refused to take his case stating “[the] movement recorded that it could not give the name of ‘Prisoner of Conscience’ to anyone associated with violence, even though as in ‘conventional warfare’ a degree of restraint may be exercised.”

ooga booga mufagga hate/dislike is always unjustified

fucking niggers, even their tribal meme king hates SA niggers

this guy is chigger as fuck. nigger skin chinese structure

The funny thing about this is that Mandela has like 17 grandchildren, 24 great-grandchildren.

When he died, they all immediately started squabbling over everything he left behind. It has an utter shit show.

Love isn't the opposite of hate

>People learn hate
>Must be tought to love

If hate is learned and love is tought, would 't that mean hate is natural?

Wew, whadda dork.

He doesn't look chinese, he looks Khoisan. It's a distinct group from the Bantu. They do look a bit asian though.

This is true but because of years living around drugged out asshole nigs you grow to dislike them alittle.

They ruin everything like it's a bodily function, steal your shit and anything that isn't nailed down. If it is nailed down they will just destroy it even if it's in their own community. They are rude and have no respect for anything including themselves and their community.

Just this week in my neighborhood has been 3 home invasions in the middle of the day when normal people are at work. Got caught on a security camera but they all look the same.

Only option is to move since they make the property value go down.

I was at my friends house playing Dead of Winter ( 3 of us ) and my one friend says kaffier.

My other friend freaks out. Says we shouldn't say that anymore. We should treat them equally and judge by a case by basis.

Like Africans will treat a minority with respect and dignity. I said black culture was the problem and my friend says im justfying my racism.

I still want to bitch slap him.

But user, Sup Forums does love other races for Sup Forums is a board of peace.

I love other races so much in fact I want to limit them to specific geographical areas so that each race may retain its unique characteristics, unsullied by other gene pools.

Rereading this I just realized this happened in my suburb.

You're quite right OP. I hope the billions of people of color will listen to you and stop being so racist.

I'm not racist

I just hate every nig that lives in my community because they commit 99% of the crime.

I hate criminals