How do you claim, whites are the master race

When we have so many degenerates among our people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A06-WRablWM
youtube.com/watch?v=N0yCWACI6kk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

always da j00s, newfriend

DELET NOW

This is one time when it's absolutely 100% positive that "the internet did it."

I thought Sonic did it.

They don't breed, so ignore and avoid

No, he just stands on the sidelines, forced to watch yet unable to scream.

youtube.com/watch?v=A06-WRablWM

This is a beautiful lady, so please respect her wish to live her own life in her own body lie she wants. It is none of your business good sir.

hehe this :))

>christian weston chandler

that's ian brandon anderson tho.

We already knew that republicans lie more, thanks for more proof.

It's like he browsed tumblr for an hour and his autism transformed him into a conceptual image of what he saw.

> what are posting IDs

First time here?

>it is easier for a teenager to buy a Glock than get his hands on a computer or even a book
Obama 2016

All-time poster from /r/politics (do you know reddit) why are you asking? :D

Science, architcture, medecine, industrial revolution, exploring space, putting a man on the moon, common law, inventions like the internet, and combustion engine, stable democracy (or in my country constitutional monarchy), thousands of years of history, Britain was the first country to ban the slave trade. I live near ancient standing stones and nobody knows anything about them, but they have stellar alignments. I think they're a calander to establish times for planting and harvesting crops.

Master race? Tell me one other culture that has brought more benefit to humanity than European culture.
Go on mate. Name one.

>ian is still impersonating the True and Honest Christian Weston Chandler all these years later

even worse hes besmirching the name being some kind of transsexual obese monster now

he going to be homeless soon, :(

tell Muhammad and your wife to quite down while they fuck and read the image again.

Politifact has a clear bias towards democrats.

>it's de jews
The merchant sells and the goyim buys.

If you call being against xenophobic comments as having a bias, then you are maybe right!

The Jews.

Fag thread. Post rare /cwc/s

youtube.com/watch?v=N0yCWACI6kk

Oh you mean Christianity fostered an healthy culture for the arts and sciences to flourish.

Fuck. It's always the Jews.
I was trying to show the superiority of Anglo Saxon culture, but I didn't mention the Jew.
Your flag is Canadian. You're not French are you? I'm sure the Jew put the French in your great nation to divide the Anglo master race.

Sort you fucking flag out. Pic is the correct Canadian flag. The jew deceived you into putting a leaf on it. Sort it out mate. If the Australians and Kiwis can get it right, then do can you. Her Majesty must be respected and honoured. She owns Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand and loads of little islands, like Bermuda and the Cayman Islands. Also Gibraltar and the Falklands.

SORT YOUR FUCKING FLAG OUT.

Why did I watch this?

Er..... not exactly. The Reformation gave a lot of freedom to pioneers in various areas of study.
Galileo Galilei went through a trial and house arrest for stating his observations.

Ideas that go against the establishment are always persecuted.

Literally none. Even the Japs as much as we admire them were fucking barbarians until western influence. And the chinks despite their intelligence are still little soulless worker drones.
Oy vey we wuz physicists and doctors
The few Jews that bring us scientific breakthroughs pale in comparison to those who are thrusting humanity tens maybe even hundreds of thousands of years into the past.

this is why murica gets a nigger and russia a putin for president

Because, user, you too are Sanic.

What's with her and shillary and those multicolored commie jumpsuits?

Man, I miss the old Chrischan. Getting drunk and watching his vids as they came out was pure joy.

If he wanted to be a girl in Asia he'd become a ladyboy and would become a prostitute.

If he wanted to be a girl in the middle East or Africa he'd be executed or given shock therapy to cure him.

If he wanted to be a girl in some island nation he'd dress up like a girl and they'd be allgood with it.

But in the west we're supposed to just say 'she' is normal and even ignore the fact that he's a man.