Does an unborn child have the right to life?

Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-N_RZJUAQY4
twitter.com/srdeabo/status/772524025348255744
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends on what trimester of pregnancy :^)

yes, a human from conception should have the same right to life of any other person

kill the men, even if the women werent pregnant, women are more valuable in general than men

youtube.com/watch?v=-N_RZJUAQY4

>not killing them all for lying on the tracks to begin with

Depends on what race of pregnant woman :^)

Kill the women because this post is 100% true in reverse.

kek!

Only if it's a white christian

I commit genocide every time I fap into a sock. Sperm lives don't matter.

what race are they?

which scenario has better hopes for survival?

>group of 10 men, 100 women

>group of 100 men, 10 women

based leaf asking the real questions

>Woman's body
>my body my rights!
>Babies body
>NO RIGHTS IT IN MAH BODY MY RIGHTS

If you get more than 2 abortions in your lifetime you should be tied up to stop wasting tax payers money, seeing as how abortions will eventually be the cost of the tax payer with how society is going.

According to the U.S. supreme court, no. They live or die at the pleasure of the mother alone.

you'll need to be more specific. Survival of what? Like in the wilderness? Of our species?

so should abortion be legal if it is calculated that the baby will cost the tax payer more than the cost of an abortion? should it be mandatory in that case?

>womans and kids first

Well, there you have.

twitter.com/srdeabo/status/772524025348255744

of our species

It depends on where you are.
Countries with low birth rates put more value on children.
Look at Germany and neighbouring countries. When a kid is born there both parents get paid leave for several months. In countries with high birth rates nobody gives a damn if a child dies.

tldr; supply and demand

Depends on the situation really. If it's in a scenario where all other humans have just vanished from the earth, group a would be sustainable.

But if earth is untouched by humanity in this scenario then I wouldn't want to give 10 men the burden of carrying 100 women for over 15 years until the first generation becomes at least somewhat useful, so it'd probably be better to take it slow with group b. 100 men could make life real safe and comfortable.

fuck your question OP, I choose track A. The women are probably coal burners.

>socks
Circumnigger detected

Nope. Enjoy zika, hope your deformed children die in within the 16 months.

Nope. Enjoy zika, hope your deformed children die within the first 16 months.