What's the weirdest movie you have seen that wasn't directed by Lynch?

What's the weirdest movie you have seen that wasn't directed by Lynch?

Jodorowsky's films come to mind.

Begotten I guess

The Holy Mountain by Jodorowsky

Videodrome is fucking great.

Ichi the Killer

Tumbling Doll of Flesh

Society (1989)
Zardoz

A Field in England

A Serbian Film (Srpski film)

Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice. It'll catch on soon.

Eating Raoul

Neighbor uncut version. It's so fucking retarded but self aware enough to where its actually fucking hilarious. The story progression is so bizarre. There are multiple time jumps and weird dream sequences. Comfy gore kino

Singapore Sling

Lots of the puppet/head stuff but this.

Well damn I need to re-watch it now.
And weird movie, I don't know.. Faust? Not really disturbing but a mix of fun+violent+weird into some entertaining once low budget package.

The Wolf on Wall Street

was that a dream or real life?

Maybe Borgman

my sporty/chad college friends all convinced a large group of people to watch this one night. Granted we were pretty drunk and high that night but this was the weirdest fucking thing I've ever seen. They claim its nothing like the show which raises even more suspicions.

Call me a softy but human centipede 1
Because I got terribly aroused during that outdoor scene and I didn't expect it to affect me this way

Also I love that German actor since Lexx where he played Mantrid

Meet the Feebles was pretty weird. So was Visions of Suffering.

Funky Forest

>that german guy dancing around and laughing
>Yesss! Eat! Eaaat!
>muffled farting, shitting, gagging sounds the whole time

Pastoral: To Live and Die in the Country

Naked lunch

Shit gave me a nightmare.

The Greasy Strangler. It's funny as fuck too. Also Gummo.

The Reflecting Skin

The Grifter, easily.

Holy Motors

came here to post this

also me

Taxidermia (Palfi) - tough to find
Naked Lunch (Cronenberg)

Funky Forest, I guess. Japanese are fucking weird. I remember watching some Takeshi Kitano movie as a kid and It was a shock for me, because I though movies were supposed to make sense.

Visitor Q

How the fuck do takeshi kitano movies make no sense to you? Most of them are extremely linear and simplistic when it comes to their plot, you'd have to genuinely braindead to not get it
Are you thinking about Takashi Miike by any chance?

I tried watching Eraserhead once but got bored. Is it worth trying again?

eXistenZ I guess.

I rarely do that, but I had to turn that off. I saw no point in watching that. I later found what I was suspecting, that it was an adaption.

Not really.

I watched on rlm recommendation and it was shit expect for that one vending machine scene. That what I deserved for trusting rlm I guess.

Rubber.

No, I just remember his name and that the movie was too weird for me. I didn't watch any of his movies since so I don't know anything about his style. Probably "Glory to the Filmmaker" is the one.

Yes. Take your ADD medicine next time
Kys

Under The Skin

I saw it before Rlm talked about it and agreed with everything Jay said. If you thought the vending machine scene was good I don't see how you wouldn't like the rest of the movie

The Green Elephant

Probably The Forbidden Zone

I'm not sure

thats a goodun

>the end where they keep logging out of VR levels as if they are waking up from a series of dreams-within-dreams
Shit was pure kino. What Inception should have been

Yeah, if only it had Videodrome's budget and casting. Big names in bad/weird performances. I still love eXistenZ though.

>all these lynch threads
/tpg/ isn't even dead yet, and it's already leaking out.