Apparently Tom lost it when he heard Katie Holmes is getting BLACKED and used his influence over directors and...

Apparently Tom lost it when he heard Katie Holmes is getting BLACKED and used his influence over directors and producers to deny Jamie Foxx roles in movies since 2012.

/ourguy/

>scientologist

He was in Baby Driver.

tom cruise doesnt have that much influence

good

I'm pretty sure he was in that shitty black washed Annie remake too.

Yeah but these are literally who tier. White House Down was the only real movie he starred in since 2012 (other than sequels and capeshit)

Django?

I think that was before they became a couple

>Django
>Baby Driver
>White House Down
>Annie
>Spiderman

He's not hurting for work

Was also working in his directorial debut for the last couple years.

>he was in a piece of shit children's flick that literally has fucking fight club playing on the tv in one scene
oh no i bet tom is really upset about this

Was it ever proved that he was the reason law abiding citizen's ending was ruined? on some diva shit or whatever

if tom isn't gay then that means he pumped and dumped gross old katie and now the manlet jamie gets 49yo sloppy seconds

i doubt he gives a shit bro

What in the everliving fuck are you talking about? Look at his recent filmography

>Django
was before she fucked the nigger
>Baby Driver
>Annie
these are c-tier random movies no one gives a shit about
>White House Down
>Spiderman
flicks but popular so I guess that counts

nice argumentation. are you a liberal by any chance?

are you white by any chance?

It's fun to see how upset white boys get when they realize that their women prefer other men lol

i'm still upset by that total 180 they pulled towards the end. such bullshit

check 'em thread?

But your women LOVE white dick while white princesses are disgusted by the black turds

Nicole got blacked too

>hispanic
>race

>he has to use fake graphs to feel better about himself

lol'ing at you :^)

>hispanics are white goy, trust me

not fake lol

I'm center-right, why would you bring Sup Forums into this?

imagine being so insecure about yourself you have to save these pictures on your PC kek

btw they're not very accurate, i fuck white chicks on the reg

>muh Sup Forums
>>>/ebaumsworld/

I heard Tom even paid to set up his daughter in a real life BLEACHED kino ...

COLONIZED

>you will never be someones favorite person
hold me Sup Forumsros

That means Cruise is richest and most influential cuck in the world?

you can start by not being a racist cunt :^)

>White House Down
>Annie
>Amazing Spider-Man 2
Why are these examples that you're using? They are flops and garbage

racism is an evolutionary defense system, the whole "raycismm is bad" it's a fad of the moment.
Since the dawn of time distrusting niggers has proven usefull again and again
nothing personnel, kid

Big budget flops that Foxx got paid a bunch for. The question wasn't how well his films did it was just if he was getting films.

They are big money roles. Foxx would have been paid an absolute shitload for this mainstream hollywood shit.

OP would be more convincing if Jamie had only appeared in a few well written indie movies over the last few years.

thanks for proving my point :^)

>Jaime is fucking Tom's blown out used goods wife who hit the wall about 10 years ago
>meanwhile Jaime's daughter is fucking a young Tom Cruise lookalike
hmmmmmm really makes you think
YOU CAN'T RUSE THE CRUISE BABY

>That means Cruise is richest and most influential cuck in the world?

Nah, the Prince of Wales is a richer and more influential cuck.

>annie remake
>big money role
wut

You said argumentation (instead of simply just argument) and now you're advertising ebaums, a site thats been irrelevant for nearly a decade. Are you from Mexico?

Annie was shit but not a flop. Also it wasnt a "big money role". Star Wars would be a big money role, not fucking Annie.
Brazil

White women are literally the least likely to racemix, shitskin. When you're white, there is no upgrade.

your gonna need to grow hair on youre balls first

>Star Wars would be a big money role, not fucking Annie.

What planet are you on? A flopped Annie remake still nets you a collossal amount of money. It doesn't have to be Star Wars bucks to kick the shit out of a non-industry paycheck.

How fucked in the head must Katie Holmes be to date a scientologist and a negro?

It didn't even cost that much to make annie nor did it make any money. The fuck you on with your
"it's not star wars" rant.

mad as fuck :^)

Budget was 65 million. Foxx was the biggest star in the film. Probably got roughly 8-10 million and a cut of the gross.

>no response

thats your response?

Nah. 2014 was just a bad year for him. TASM2 and Annie.

As far as I'm concerned tom got to blow a fat load in katie and now mr. black man has to look after the babbies

Foxx has been denied roles? Since when? He's been working pretty steadily since 2012.

Cruise doesn't have that much power, anyway. Neither does Scientology. They think they do, but they don't. They control a small list of directors, but that's all.

Okcupid is your source lol

>ignores data that goes against his beliefs

>gets cucked by a nigger
/ourguy/ though, right?

Looks like it hasn't worked

Foxx is said to be one of the highest paid actors in Hollywood. But you keep thinking you know things.

His last couple of movies flopped in the box office, but made the studios money over time.

Foxx is rumored to be worth 200 million - I doubt he has any money issues, he could retire and never work again.

I personally don't know why he's the highest paid actor, but it is what it is.

>jaime foxx hasn't been in any movies based cruise
>what about these movies he's been in
>those don't count because I don't want them to count

oh, okay. great thread lads