Is this worth a watch?

Is this worth a watch?
What did you think?
I really like Tom Cruise's work as an actor and producer in general, so I think I might like it.
Just hope it's not a waste of time.

It's a really safe and by the numbers action flick that does absolutely nothing new. It's inoffensive and bland but it's not bad. Russell Crowe was pretty good in it.

It's meh, all of it. Watch if curious.

>3 mummy threads actively pop up out of nowhere within the last 30 minutes

Shill general?

I thought it was an OK movie. People were acting like it's the worst thing ever so I was surprised. It's not like scary, the mummy was more cute than anything.

i watched it last night (pirated it LOL) and i enjoyed it more than i thought

it was a rare case in that i didnt really have any knowledge of the movie until i watched it, the only thing i remember was the meme-scream from the trailer

i liked the ending, im interested to see what hapens with him in the future because hes basically a walking god now, either hes gonna get corrupted or the power level of the bad guy he fights next will be off the chart, do we have any idea who they plan for the monster universe clubs big bad to be?

Sounds like I'm going to give it a watch.
I've been on a Gordan Ramsey binge so I don't think I could do much worse anyways.

>(pirated it LOL)

Nice try, studio shill.

>thinking this "universe" will still be a thing another 2 yrs max

Nice job retard. There is no big bad. They are winging it and won't get to movie 3. You'll never see cruise mummy again

He's the big bad himself. Brendan Fraser will return to be the hero.

This whole post is weird...

>big bads power level will be off the charts
>I'm interested to see what happens next
>LOL

Just so weird how it reads. Like a millennial talking MCU lore or something. Very shill and cringey

why you say nice job lol

why do you think they wont get to movie 3? apparently the next is bride of frankenstein then after that the creature of the black lagoon

russel crowe hinted at a big bad, but what could it be? dracula? mummy cruise would rekt him

Tell us more idiot

I fell asleep in the end because it was fucking boring

I can't, it's in violation of my contract. Be sure to check out The Mummy on blu-ray and DVD if you want to know more.

Nice job because you've outed yourself as either a retard or a shill.

This shitty series won't make it that far. You are lucky if you see bride at all. Try again

Just came out on DVD in my country so maybe they bought the DVD or downloaded it?

Uh huh... You going to tell us the price next?

20 shekels bitch

Sofia is the best thing about this movie. Really hope she comes back for a sequel

Absolute thrill ride from start to finish. They even got some hot ass bitches in it(can I say that lol?)!

>sequel

Lost there

I AM NOT JOKING.

I began a Mummy thread a few minutes ago and was surprised to see another one pop up.

try what again LOL why are you so opposed to this series of movies?

haha man im sorry i made you upset just relax and try visit another Sup Forums page like /literature/ or /gays and lesbos/ maybe you will be more relaxed there haha

m8 she was a dried husk she aint coming back

>/literature/ or /gays and lesbos/
>haha

Wew not even trying anymore eh?

haven't heard anything good. looks like trash.

ITT shill-wannabes doing it for free

Absolutely btfo

Cringe

>shilling for a movie that hasn't been in the cinema for months

trying what lol?

you still havent explained what you are so upset over daddy

That's the point dumbass

I agree, I picked it up from Walmart when I was grabbing a jug of milk. It was only $15 (on sale) and worth every penny.

Just watched it a couple of days ago. It's 100% watchable but doesn't even get to average level, writing is top tier substanceless garbage even by straighforward monster movies standards, unable to make any core element shine, all the best moments come from attempts at goofy comedy and Tom Cruise being an asshole. Also heroine is fucking insufferable.

you better hope I never meet your stupid ass in real life. I would serioysly skull fuck you face until the blood filled up in pools on the floor so that my dog skittles would not need to refill his waterbowl for years. you faggot loving fuckwit. you are literally the scum of the earth. I fucked you girlfired. little dick faggot ass cheese monger cat mouse dod rat riny6 legs.