Why do Americans care about this movie about a fucking clown so much

Why do Americans care about this movie about a fucking clown so much
I don't get it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gzMrXxd59fo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kids think clowns are scary

Why does OP obsess so much over what foreigners are doing?

America just got dissolved, thanks jerk.

Probably the same reason britcucks have been rehashing Dr Who for decades.

You don't get it or you don't get It?

cause of 50 threads on Sup Forums and I wonder cause it is not like that for every other movie
and I assume those are Americans cause nobody outside of America knows who the fuck Stefan King is

big part of my childhood

What's that? I couldn't hear you over the sound of your country being too poor to make movies.

Stephen King's books make more sense than Doctor Who and most of the latter's writers weren't even doing mountains of coke.

Its a coming of age story, guest starring Nyarlathotep.

>#NOTALLCLOWNS
It's easy to draw this conclusion if all you see is the media representation. I'm American, and most of the media here is an absolute joke.

>it is not like that for every other movie
It happens for other movies all the time. Lurk more.

This movie managed to make me care about clowns even less. I never could quite understand the fear of clowns, and It just makes me more confused.

The Joker will probably be the only legit scary clown in fiction, and that's only from The Dark Knight.

Almost everyone over the age of 30 in the first world who isn't from a cloistered community knows at least Carrie and The Shining, and thus King.

I am pretty sure it is just some 30-40 aged white men desperately wanting to feel like they did when they saw this POS film back in the 90s or 80s, i have no fuckin idea when it came out cuz honestly who the fuck would care about this but fucking losers. Stephen King is a fucking hack. He is only famous/relevant because he is a filthy jew.

it happens all of the time. you seem indoctrinated by your government about the world outside of yours

Fuck white people.

well making this kind of garbage is really just a matter of money

read shining because of the movie, what a fucking disappointment it was. still can't imagine who the fuck honestly likes this guy. unless you're a dumbass kid of course.

Why do shitskins like you care so much about what americans do? It was kino by the way

Also never got clown fear. It's fucking nothing. It's like being scared of a mall Santa. I assume anyone who says they're actually afraid of them is just trying to be special

already explained
>cause of 50 threads on Sup Forums
getting worse than the fucking sneed meme, ridiculous

>>cause of 50 threads on Sup Forums
Because a extremely popular and successful movie was released. Almost all those threads are 6 or 7 guys contrarianing and samefagging

that boy is handsome

>Almost all those threads are 6 or 7 guys contrarianing and samefagging
yeah, exactly that's what makes it so irritating

>clowns are scary

stop with that meme it's just a dude with red nose and big shoes

idk never heard of anyone who likes them

>children's fears are rational

user pls

Not liking them is one thing, they're chronically unfunny, but that doesn't translate to fear

Why are you concern trolling? People find clowns that try to murder you and haunt you even when others can't see him to be scary.

>fears are rational

His stories themselves aren't scary, parts of them are.

The problem is that he has a huge megafuck boner for Lovecraft and he thinks addiction and rehab are the scariest things of all, and he also can't stick to the story and needs to go into the backstory of twenty different dead people at random to explain the same thing over and over.

But they make good fodder for a good director to adapt something from.

Honestly, Needful Things and Pet Cemetery were probably the best books.

Here's a good video that explains it pretty well.

youtube.com/watch?v=gzMrXxd59fo

The best explanation is honestly this.

1) Their makeup is in the uncanny valley, and there's a very wide range of people who find things creepy. Look at all the people who find Polar Express scary because they feel the faces aren't expressive enough.
2) There's a cultural trend. Most real life professional clowns were poor lonely men, and most people are naturally unnerved by the implications which are intrinsically married.

I suggest you get off an American website if you care so much about what American's like to discuss

Male clowns are creepy and/or irritating, female clowns are cute and/or sexy.

Therefor the fear of clowns is connected to the fear of foreign races.

Deep down you want to kill the clown men with your superior technology, then fuck the clown women and force them to learn your people's language and labor on your colonial plantation. Then have your great great great great grandchildren own them in football.

Are you a god?

no one has posted this yet?

clowns = pedos

JWG??? original pedo clown who killed lots of little boys

even my grandparents know who stephen king is and im not american

america is a nation of children and children of scared of clowns

LITERALLY just a fucking hobo in face paint

Egon recommends I say yes.

Americans are a generally unintelligent audience.
They believe Stephen King is a genius author, and whenever something written by him comes out, it's like the second coming of Christ.