3700+ Pages of HRC State Department Schedules from AP FOIA leaked

3700+ Pages of HRC State Department Schedules from AP FOIA leaked! Ignore the shill wave!

source: drive.google.com/file/d/0B8egbiIsQBGid1JLQ0xWbUFTUTQ/edit

mirror: aww.moe/onuu7z.pdf

KEEP THIS BUMPED! CTR is shitposting non stop to slide these threads off the board and mods aren't doing anything about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-release-your-medical-records-3625b611-ed28-4956-bfc8-93ac24c748c3
aww.moe/onuu7z.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Another thread here Torrent: Keep these threads alive

only way she could be stopped is if she murdered a baby in the middle of the street... and that's a maybe

Bump

It literally keeps getting worse and worse for her. Trump has been on a role lately, and Manafort was the one holding him back

Wait, are you trying to tell me she had a schedule for work? Outrageous!

The sliding and shilling is killing these threads.
Here, have an ineffectual bump.
You're swimming upstream in a waterfall during a flood.

it'd have to be on camera. the media would find a way to spin it, she has people murdered all the time. anyone finding anything new besides what's been posted?

No we're saying her work schedule and speaking schedule with the other leak, show some "differences".

Meaning she was paid to speak in a foreign nation/place but never attended.

Then that nation got favors from the state department.

Keep the thread alive goys, this is the email I sent to Water filter HQ this morning.

Lets see what they find.

BUMP! CAPS LOCK IS FOR CRUISE CONTROL

Bump for hillary btfo

Shills out of control

MAGA

How about a tl;dr?

bump

Please roll

bump again

Just finished reading them.

I am honestly surprised my fellow hackers Anonymous are even discussing this so-called ((leak)).

I've posted on Sup Forums since Christopher "Moot" Poole first made this subreddit in 2003.

And as an oldfag I can tell you that these 3700 pages are squeaky clean.

I just might consider voting Hillary now...

Work schedule can relate and conflict with speaking schedule, and show favors being dealt out, in addition to fake paid speeches.

Sorry to be a faggot, but is that torrent actually legit, bros? Just wondering before I download it.

I ask only because I am bumping regardless. BUMP

CTR OUT OUT OUT.

hillary will lose

DEFECTATED

>PWC is censored haphazardly

BLAME IT ON THE ACCOUNTANTS!!

We're not giving up

>I've posted on Sup Forums since Christopher "Moot" Poole first made this subreddit
>subreddit

Resources that will come handy.

/cfg/ backup docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s

Donor List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

Highest Paid Contractor List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

you dont even make sense anymore....coked up?

Sounds completely believable.

Bumping

COMPARE HER SCHEDULE TO HER PAID SPEECH LIST.
THE PAID SPEECHES ARE NOT LISTED ON HER SCHEDULE.

THIS IS THE SMOKING GUN!
THIS IS IT!

It's over for her

Bump
luv u Sup Forums x

Can someone tldr for me? I just woke up and haven't had muh coffee ;_;

Now is there anything worth of value in these leaks?

Clinton schedule was leaked.
Schedule does not match her paid speaking engagements.
Each speech was a quarter million dollars from big donors, but the speech was not on her schedule.

Unless there is a reason why her speeches are not on her schedule she is cooked and done.

roll
hierophant you fag

>has been playing HoMM3 for 16 years

The sliding is real.

Bump

Ever wonder why there are so many shit threads up? Wonder why so much shitposting goes on in threads like this one?

Answer is pic related.

Here is one of them

>tl;dr
Clinton has a busy schedule, good ground game, well-organized, meets with important people

change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-release-your-medical-records-3625b611-ed28-4956-bfc8-93ac24c748c3

Sign it

Share it

Spread it

Tweet it

Post it

I'll sign it as soon as Donald release his tax returns.

Row, row!

nice b8 and bump

I wondered what all the shit posting was about today.
You're doing gods work OP, have a bump.

She is criminal.

She is brain damaged.

She is evil.

Change it Draw it Meme it Do it Quick Rewrite it
Technologic
Technologic

bamp

BUMP!!!!

Here's another one Pic is obligatory reading for Anons and CTR shills alike

bump

This one isn't going away so easy.
Unless Clinton has a good reason why her paid speeches are not on the schedule she is wide open for quick indictment. This is bribery on a massive scale. The press will not be able to sweep this under the rug for long without being damaged.

bumpan CTR can suck my nuts

Bumperino

So is that illegal? It sure looks corrupt as fuck but this is nothing the media establishment can't make disappear

Too bad we're a bunch of shitposters.

Fuck the shills.
Bumpy bump bump.

roll/bump

Nice catch burger bro.
Checked

Maybe Kek will intervene and just bump her off now.

fuck what a waste

Bamp for great justice

It was a righteous bump, kek willed it.

You beat me to this.

Is it illegal for Clintoon to be paid for a speech? Nope.

Is it illegal for Clinton to be paid to give a speech and not give a speech?
Yes.

This is called a bribe.

Justice bump

>Is it illegal for Clinton to be paid to give a speech and not give a speech?
>Yes.

It's not criminal, though.

The only remedy would be a breach of contract action. But clearly no one with standing to bring such a claim would bring it, since they're complicit.

Basically it's a "legal" form of money laundering. Pay her for a speech that never really happens.

The Clintons are masters at it.

Oh shit, I see what you're saying now

Go on...

Fucking kek. Unless there's literally multiple Clinton bots running around there's no way she made all of those speeches.

No wonder she didn't want to release the transcripts.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Lol.

>It's not criminal
I wonder if a case could be made out of the contents of speech.

If she went there and said "Hello" and turned around and left, that would just be like hosting a charitable event, and would be legal, right?

If she didn't actually show up and was paid that's a different story though.

Content of the speech doesn't matter.

There isn't any crime here.

They paid her knowing she wouldn't show up, but they don't care.

You're allowed to pay people for nothing.

You could Venmo me $100 and write "best BJ ever."

Even though I didn't fellate, it's all good.

The closest crime I could think of is false pretenses, but that's not what happened.

And it isn't bribery.

It's just two parties slightly obscuring the movement of money.

>You're allowed to pay people for nothing.

Not if you're a politician.
THAT is the definition of bribery.

Yeah I'm sure you know what you are talking about... the guy who keeps claiming these schedules were """"leaked"""" when they were already scrutinized by the government before being released.

Bump

>Bump!!!

You just have to prove someone benifited in some way from paying her for a speach she never gave

Nevertheless its more bad optics

My sides

I think there still might be some IRS issues. Wouldn't the income now be classified under "unearned income"?

If she claimed income from fees for speeches that she never did, the "speaking" fee was really a gift.

If true, she knowingly filed false information on a tax return.

I am not a tax expert. I could be incorrect.

ha, no. I mean I'm not qualified in US law, but federal candidates have to declare the names and addresses of individuals who donate more than $200. If you could say 'it wasn't a donation, it was a payment for nothing', that law suddenly means nothing. And as an anonymous poster on a mongolian throat warbling forum, I bet you any money that's not the case.

anyone who leaks stuff on shillary NOW, is a fucking retard.

>hurr got stuff on hillary that would prevent her from getting elected
>wheen should I release it?
>before everyone votes for her
>after everyone votes for her

>yea, AFTER everyone votes for her

Why are all these retards even trying at this point? Its more stupid than that wikileaks guy sitting in the same room every day for the last 10 years now.. for the last year hes been saying "huge bomb shell incomin guise!" has he done anything? No. He just fucking keeps shitposting the same thing.

absolute madman

Thank you for correcting the record friend, give my regards to David Brock.

Other thread needs a bump

Bumping

who?
Im not correcting the record, Im just pointing out that they should have done this around the time she announced her candidacy.

Make me.

bump
what have we found so far?

Someones gonna get suicided for this no matter what and there are hundreds who likely had access at some point or another and unless some documents were earmarked to point out potential leakers (something as simple as changing a words text colours in some emails or adding a space after the text would do it) they wouldn't be able to tell who did it. But you got quads so checked

Okay, so where did she go on those 5 minute drives?

>aww.moe/onuu7z.pdf

I haven't went through this yet, but I checked the earliest date on the list

>Tanmiah Commercial Group $300,000 1/25/2011

Strangely enough, there is NO meeting with anyone labeled Tanmiah Commercial Group listed on her packed schedule for that day

Why did this company give $300,000 for a speech she did NOT give?

So I thought this was a mistake. I looked to the next day 1/26/2011 and Barclays Capital gave her $325,000 for a speech on that day

AGAIN, strangely enough, no speech was there on that day. Instead she met with the Jordanian FM almost all day then went to the white house

Why did Barclays give her $325,000 for a speech that did NOT happen?

?
I dnno if ur aware of this but the election hasnt happened yet