Cocky Caucasians

Lately, thereĀ“s alot of "nigger hate" threads on Sup Forums in which black guys beat up white cucks. Now, I wanna see tables turned - white guys beating the crap out of blacks. Include WEBMs or JewTube videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=fujMMbcBUi4

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fencing_response
youtube.com/watch?v=WvA9njge5a0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bVNR7mO34bw
youtube.com/user/ColinFlaherty712/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMNU3PtLbL8
youtube.com/watch?v=LeEVt_w_AdE
youtube.com/watch?v=ae8BXrwWLnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The video you find the black guy walks away. go away shill

>4 minute fight video
Oh this gonna be goooood

my favorite.

I think we need more OC, these videos are stale.

>"Oh... my... god..."
>"Dooood, quit it"
Holy hell.
Then the black guy gets up and repeatedly states:
>Paid me in dope. Paid me in dope. Paid me in dope. Paid me in dope. Paid me in dope.
Wtf is going on?

>"Why are people violent?"

Fuck everyone.

What is he doing at the end?

It's a reaction to the head trauma. There are two types, one results in an inward type of cramp, the other results in an outward type of flex

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fencing_response

Basically it means he suffered a traumatic brain injury

Dying, he actually died.

Shame about that large chunk of skin hanging off the white dude's forehead.

Iirc, the black dude kept repeating something about being from NYC before the fight.

Nigga's flying into outer space there at the end. Good luck getting home tonight, nignog.

>babe.... babe..... babe..... oh my god.... babe... babe.... i don't like this.... babe.... oh my god

I fucking hate women so much

having some of that sweet sweet "fatal brain damage"

Did this guy really die?

This one is decent, despite the gang up.

>OH MY GAWDDD DIS SO BAD BABE
>O MI GAWWWWWWDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>t. sheltered white cunt

well this one from the suggested videos was pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=WvA9njge5a0

damn, dont fuck with fat white trash. i hope that white nigger is in jail

A lot of Americans that start trouble here are from NEW YAWK YOU KNOW WHERE I AM FRUM NEW YAWK

Even when they are getting real fucked up and running away they still ramble on about how tough they are and how they are "bringin tha bois".

>norm macdonald plays knock out game.webm

This video is GOAT. NY nigger way too far from the Bronx, instigates and gets rocked to sleep by blue collar based Arizona. Fucking the best Kek

He only got hit in the back of the neck like 18 times by a guy whod classify as a heavyweight+

It's never an honest 1 on 1 with niggers.

>i hope that white nigger is in jail
why?

inb4 rare

You're not rare and I wish newfags would know this.

R A R E
A
R
E

Nigger attacked him, stepped to him in the start of the video, threw the first punch.

Seconds before he was rolled over onto his stomach and hit in the back of the head, he was throwing punches back, or trying to.

He signed his own death warrant.

That redhead, surprisingly, is not white. He's a mulatto with red hair.

never fuck wit pigtailed white trash qt3.14

>oh my god i don't like this

He need some milk.

Fucking brutal though, bet that nigger died.

True that. This guy is no better than a nigger by making sure he gives the dude brain trauma.

Skater Vs. Gangster

Classic cholo pulls gun on skater, it does not end well Kek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bVNR7mO34bw

the world is better off without that nigger

What happened exactly? He got hit in the face and he died?

holy fuck, he killed him?

nope thats how spics talk

ever notice how its usually yanks who are beta af

>You know what the worst thing about concussions is? The brain damage!
>He was punched so hard, that his brain was damaged.

Gotta cover that chin, boy.

>That head slam in the end.
Holy fuck.

How is that flag not rare?

>woman whining "OMG this is so bad oh my god stooooop this is so bad"

Here's the entire Western problem in a nutshell. Women are scared of confrontation and violence even when it's justified, and we allow them to vote on situations in which justified confrontation and violence are necessary.

uncommon

He dead or what?

Maybe so, but the fact that the white guy was willing to go that far shows to me that he's not safe to be around and is therefore the worst part of what makes a nigger a nigger.

Did he died?

My favorite part was at the end...

>"Oh my god, why are people violent?"

Trying to form into a human L

Why do niggers never fight 1v1? Always some second nog ready to jump in the moment the white person tuns their back.

>having a seizure due to fatal brain injury
>i know let's give him chest compressions

Probably not, he just suffered brain damage/concussion.

You're lying.

>If you decide to use lethal force to defend yourself you're not safe to be around
can a person be any more sheltered than you?

>Everyone worried about the thiefs health

If the races were reversed and a white thief got caught in the hood, they would cheer in the least if not pull the ol 'cuz in trouble mang' and jump in to help. What a bunch of soft motherfuckers.

Just watched that video, typical white jews in the house sobbing over the treatment of the nigger, ignoring what provoked it and talking about phoning the cops on the white guy... only for the nigger to immediately utter death threats at them, which can land you in prison for half a decade easily if you have a prior like he almost assuredly did.

what the fuck is with the commentary from that woman... I want to smash her head in

>that commentary
I want this world to burn

youtube.com/user/ColinFlaherty712/videos

Whites are getting robbed, beaten and killed everyday by blacks. The most important thing for liberals is to look the other way and appear tolerant to all their liberal friends. I really had no idea how bad things have gotten.

Nigger said several times "you a dead man bro" "you dead"

Yet the white guy is who they wanted to call the cops on.

White jews, thats what the cameraman and his woman are.

>There are also white Jews. True, there are scoundrels among us, even though they are Germans, who act in immoral ways against their own racial and blood comrades. But why do we call them white Jews? You use the term to describe something inferior and contemptible. Just as we do. Why do you ask us why we oppose the Jews when you without knowing it are one too?

kek This is one of my favs because it's so clearly some faux-gangster fucking nig from Harlem who's usually got his chimp buddies to back him up and all of a sudden he's caught in an actual fight rather than just a gang beating and gets his head shat on.

He hit that nigger so hard he went back to Africa and died of malaria.

Because i've seen it plenty of times.

Apparantly, as some guy said on here who was in jamaica, in jamaica the isp fucks up often and says you're in Saint Vincent and The Grenadines.

In my eyes he would have been justified to kill the motherfucker, pointing a fucking gun in his face with his finger on the fucking trigger.

I'm not lying. I remember when this came out, seeing photos from social media. He's one of those half niggers that has that weird lighter colored, highly freckled complexion that sometimes occurs.

He's not white.

>to defend yourself
He already won the fight before he went all out when he didn't need to. If the white guy shot the black guy while still being attacked, I would think that was totally acceptable.

Holy shit I stopped watching after he bounced his head off the concrete

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMNU3PtLbL8

The black guy really didn't want it though.

Is there any original film footage of colonists plugging nogs?

Haha that CPR attempt. Fucking gold.

Because chimpanzees have pack mentality

WEBM very very related :^)

Ya ever see chimps hunt? One jumps in first to take a few lumps, the others wait to strike when the prey is getting tired. They are fucking savage, balls, eye gouging, the works!

Can we have a discussion about blacks being killed by the police.

It seems to me everyone is looking at the statistics wrong, they all go "look how many blacks are killed by police".

I want to see statistics for the numbers of blacks killed per encounter with the police vs the number of whites killed per encounter with the police.

Because you can be damn sure that blacks come into contact with police officers on a far regualr basis.

Running around with that machine gun must've been a fucking blast (no pun intended).... wonder how much the thing weighed.

I hope its not because both were dating some negroid

>working for 20 years now finally going home from a 9 to 5 job
>wife left you can bately see kids
>have little to no money
>nigger walks up
RELEASE THE 30 YEARS OF PURE RAGE

youtube.com/watch?v=LeEVt_w_AdE

youtube.com/watch?v=ae8BXrwWLnM

Fuck

I thought he was saying "you're dead meat"

I saw a documentary on chimps and one got out of line with the others so they ganged up on it, they pretty much tore its leg off and left him to die a slow painful death of blood loss.

And that was one of their own.

To those asking: yes, he did die.

4.9 black people are killed per 100,000 police encounters
4.7 white people are killed per 100,000 police encounters

Big country

Pippie Longstocking NO!

the nigger was done after a few punches any smart non white trash could have seen that

I fucking knew it.

what movie is this?

>I hope its not because both were dating some negroid
of course it was
inner-city white trash
none of the girls in that video have a father. they're all niggers

dude. That whole nigs body convulsed once when his head hit the ground, niggas gonna be a drooler for life.

saving private ryan

Woah seriously? That's awesome

boy i wonder what could have motivated them to do it this harsh. you know, nobody is born racist.

Tfw slaves were freed because Mary Tod was pmsing

>leave him alooooone
fucking hipster trash

I have no idea. Couldn't tell, took a wild guess.

This pleases my sight

Good one. Quick & efficient.