I am gay. If you are upset with my lifestyle, please explain your concern by replying to this thread

I am gay. If you are upset with my lifestyle, please explain your concern by replying to this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21298_I_Want_HIV.html
youtu.be/kSyUWkHsOPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

penis

go be a faggot somewhere else

reee

You're good homie.

yes, penis

Why would I care if you where gay.

Please go end yourself, you are contributing nothing to the human race.

Are you monogamous?

Idgaf who you have sex with as long as it's concensual

Are you correcting the record?

If you're white, you should be having children with a wholesome white woman.
Being gay is selfish and irresponsible when facing the possibility of extinction. Live to better the future and stop being a degenerate.

I'm gay too but you gotta admit those HIV stats are apalling. As a group we're nigger-tier hazards for public health and safety.

And the worst is that it's easy not to get AIDS. Don't ever go fucking bareback.
But somehow faggots don't care about catching or spreading one of the worst deadly viruses in the world.

I really want to have many huWhite children but surrogacy is illegal here and no woman would marry me if I'm not even attracted to her in the first place.

Go make threads about your suicidal thoughts on /lbgt/ /r9k/ and /adv/ or seek therapy for your condition

You're gay, but are you a faggot? This is important.
If you're not some Leftist Liberal fuck then I don't see a need to hate you because of what you get off on as that would really just be me forcing myself to hate you.

>Being gay is selfish and irresponsible when facing the possibility of extinction.
STORMFAG DETECTED

Holy fuck. NO ONE CARES. Why do gays think anyone cares about this shit? I don't care about what you do. I care about my time being wasted with this shit. Get over yourself.

Disagree, and I'm straight.
Gays can adopt the kids that need homes and contribute to a different problem we have.

>aids
>worst deadly viruses in the world.
It's well managed by medicines and there are promising vaccines. Besides, Niggers own most of the aids market.

As long as you aren't a faggot about it then who cares?

I got some pretty based gay neighbors who hate faggots and the label that is placed upon them by the flamers.

because they want attention, why else would they talk normal their entire life, come out of the closet and then suddenly magically in the span of a single day develop an annoying gay accent.

No one gives a fuck if you like taking it in the butt OP

Bugchasers.

i own a restaurant chain

This, it's completely preventable

I'm not into dicks but have fun.

>stop being a degenerate
what the fuck how am i supposed to stop do i just have to have non-concensual straight sex and then i no longer have a mental disorder?

i wear a condom.

>Gays can adopt the kids
no

i'm proud, not depressed.

Gay families hurt the children. Children need a mother and no matter how much you hate it a straight family is the best family. Adopting as a faggot in incredibly selfish.

I don't hit on strangers, and I usually judge by personality. I just can't get myself to like women, though.

hey, Sup Forums's about wasting time. and it was your choice to reply.

eh, just trying to piss people off.

Honestly though nobody cares if you're gay. Just don't fuck up any children, and take it up the butt away from me.

first of all, it's a terrible disgusting lifestyle where the bible describes it as "detestable" but anyway, it also teaches not to hate the person. i'd most likely respect you ( as i have with the hundreds of gay people i know) but i still let them know i don't agree with their lifestyle, it promotes confusion, enables hedonism to overrule law, and it literally inhibits the human race to progress.

yes, slovakia, you can adopt kids

Good about not hitting on strangers, my friend got his ass fucking grabbed by some twink in a straight bar.
But I mean do you have the fucking lisp and act all flamboyant and shit? Or are you just a dude who fucks men?
I don't give a shit if it's the latter.

it's better to have 2 dads than no parents dumbfuck

You're degenerate and widespread acceptance for your sexual orientation has opened up a Pandora's box of acceptance for sexual deviancy and the undermining of gender.

/thread.

>Gay families hurt the children. Children need a mother
Children need somebody to care for them. Whether that is a single mother, single father, father and mother, father and father, or mother and mother, what matters is the quality of care, not who provides it.

Just fuck men.

you're here on Sup Forums and not on /lgbt/
saging

I am upset with your lifestyle if you make being gay a lifestyle.

imagine this post on /lgbt/

oh hey when did alabama get here

no gtfo faggot

sage goes in all fields

>Adopting as a faggot in incredibly selfish.
Wtf did I just read.

>announcing you gay

This is the problem.

making people upset was my main objective

Stop raping children

i see you ignored my post probably because of the harsh words i used, which is why i used them in the first place. to prove this to you, gay people are SOFT as hell, i am here to rebuke you. you fail to attract women because women do not like soft men, so you in turn made yourself like men. deep down, you KNOW that being gay isn't the right way to live. i am 100% positive of it.

Being gay.. fine with normal people. If you're not sure about your sexual orientation, you'll hate gay people because you don't want to become one of them. Just don't be a faggot, being gay is okay.

Gay people don't produce any stupid fag fucking kids who take my parking spots. They keep everything clean (you just know because their rectums must be pretty damn clean).

Never met a gay troublemaker, never met a gay cunt, never met a gay person who wasn't a nice person etc.

Don't worry gay people, I respect you way more than women and I would love to be able to suck dick, but I just can't. Not that I tried, but I just can't. I love pussy, I don't respect pussy. I respect men. We've been through shit.

why?

You're fine, mate. Just don't vote Hillary.

Are you pozzed? If not, you will be.

Milo please go

Gay is not a lifestyle.

Tell me OP, do you date and keep a monogomous relationship with another gay man, or do you party around and smoke meth and fuck strangers on craigslist?

Why does everyone need to know you enjoy hairy man ass sex? Can you keep your twisted fantasies and your lack of will to have a family to yourself please? I'm okay with you and your boyfriend fucking each others asses, but please keep it to yourself.

>you fail to attract women because women do not like soft men,
>so you in turn made yourself like men.
Sorry, but are you retarded?

So how did you come to find that you like shoving foreign objects up your butt? Did a big shit log get stuck or you sat on something accidentally somehow that went up your dirt button and you were like "dis lit lmao"? I can never understand how man butt enthusiasts found their favourite pass time.

>Don't worry gay people, I respect you way more than women and I would love to be able to suck dick, but I just can't. Not that I tried, but I just can't. I love pussy, I don't respect pussy. I respect men. We've been through shit.

Behold, everyone. A Norwegian "man".

no. the child's mind is very feeble and WIDE open. lots of things cane happen. some children are born with no desire to mate in life, which is fine, so they in turn think that they have to like guys (because of detestable gay culture and media)

or some guys just cannot for the life of them attract women so their subconscious desires shift because they still long for sexual fulfillment

Nice sexual theory you have.

it's discussed in the bible, and also un refuted by science. you know it makes sense too. men have ONE sexual purpose. women have ONE sexual purpose. gayness and lesbianism shouldn't be promoted to humankind. anything else is not healthy

You can ask your mother about butt enthusiasm.
>Be attracted to guys
>They have no vagina , only ass
>What to do?

>Promoted
Only girl on girl stuff and only because that's gives straight guys a raging boner.

Do you lisp and prance? Do you dress as a stereotype?

In other words, when someone meets you, do they know you're gay within seconds?

penis in popo not good

Yep, and I'm still more of a man than you'll ever be

>LUBE DISPENSERS

I don't like pedophiles and you are one

Also I love God and God hates you, therefore I hate you

There's no point in seeking explanations. I'm a lesbian transgender woman, I've conceded to the fact that some people here will hate me without providing a logical reason.

I saw 3 guys like that in my very patriarchal and right-wingish town. What a surprise.

Is that what you tell yourself after brown-nosing faggots on Sup Forums? You've made a really convincing case, truly.

i just said lesbianism shoudn't be promoted. of course guys like it cuz it's fuckin beautiful and SUPER lustful lol ..i am guilty of liking it, but it is more natural for guys to like it than to like other guys. both are sexually immoral

I hate every essence of your being. You are a Jewish experiment gone right, you are the reason of degeneracy, you go against tradional marriage and you need to be gassed. I don't care if you don't boast about your lifestyle and shove it down others throats or if you do. You are a fucking degenerate either way.

>b-but there are people with disabilities who can't procreate either who are allowed to get married!! doesn't that defeat the purpose of traditional marriage too!!
It's the principle that matters, they got dealt a shit hand, that isn't the same as fags who literally can't procreate no matter what they do.

I fucking need you to roll over and die along with the rest of your mentally ill brothers.

efukt.com/21298_I_Want_HIV.html

You wouldn't be gay if you didn't have people to tell about it.

Youre probably more stylish than me so reeeeeeeeeeeee

It's because you are an abomination and God warned about disgusting pedophilic disease ridden reprobates like you in the bible.

My only condolence is that you will burn in hell for all eternity. I just pray that God strikes you down before you fuck up any more kids lives with your sick and disgusting way you sodomite pervert.

oh ok

You are the reason this is promoted then. By other straight guys mostly, btw. Straight women also lust about two guys fooling around and so on since for them it's "hot", "cute". Fucking fetishists, lol.

>shove wiener in butt
>seek mental help

You chose wrong

I'm concerned that, best case, half of the men that claim to be gay are in fact pedophiles.

0 fucks given. Take your political oppression points somewhere else, they aren't redeemable here.

yeah it is sexually immoral. gayness is still detestable. men hold the key to structure so, two men doing it is more disgusting in my eyes. though they really are equally detestable

But evil gay mafia made gayness not a mental illness but a normies lifestyle. Doctors can't help anymore with female hormones and lobotomy(((

kill yourself faggot
your kind is a menace to society

you will all be purged on the day of the rope

>it's a neo/pol/ defends sodomy episode

What happened to this place?

I have no problem with people being gay, especially men. But for fucks sake stop giving each other STDs at such unholy rates.

Gay promiscuity by itself isn't a problem, but when you throw in all of the STDs it's disgusting. I don't fuck random bar sluts because there is so much shit going around.

Then you have BISEXUAL people who contract STDs from the gay community and give it to the women they sleep with....WHAT THE FUCK GAY PEOPLE?...

Does anyone have the image from that memoir where the gay guy lists off all of the STDs he got over his lifetime?

>What happened to this place?

Milo happened. Which brought Reddit here permanently.

This.

Except for the fact we're almost always pay more into society than we take back, unlike poor hetero family's that need the state to raise their unwanted, unloved child.

Partially this and the amount of Atheist posters who claim to be "redpilled". This place is worse than reddit now.

Also, Trump. He's the one who made Milo and this cancerous "alt right" movement popular.
youtu.be/kSyUWkHsOPQ

Shut up faggot.
You can marry, you pay taxes aND you can vote. Shut up. If someone doesn't want to serve you cause your a faggot then that's fine too.

>Two men doing it is more disgusting in my eyes
Nah, mostly because you are not getting turned on by it and just the idea of doing this makes you uncomfortable (I feel the same about straight sex). Sex can look disgusting in general if you are not involved - lots of sweat and bodily fluids - not the "purest" thing in the world.