Is Kong Skull Island worth a watch? Also, why did everyone already forget about her?

Is Kong Skull Island worth a watch? Also, why did everyone already forget about her?

she is so fucking ugly, I cant believe people treat her like one of the hottest woman in hollywood

Obnoxious, racist liberalism.

I didn't forget about those tits.

i'm glad i don't have your eyes

I don't think she's "super fucking ugly" but I'm not attracted to her at all. She has the exact same face as Heath Ledger

It was a fun movie. The creature designs were interesting, they build an overall narrative about Kaiju that sets up for Kong v Godzilla but the human characters acted insane.
The one character that was supposed to be insane was more believable than anyone else.

it's a waste of time OP

?

All movies are a waste of time

she got a big ol' block head

why are you confused?

She's ugly as shit, and the best of a bad bunch at the oscars, marvel fucked up with hiring her

Only good part of that hipster pile of shit

/thread. She also can't act for shit

And no OP Kong Skullfuck Island was shit.

Literally ugly. This board doesn't know what a pretty face is if they say Brie is attractive. You have no standards.

annoying cunt with fake tits like some vegas whore

>why did everyone already forget about her?
what's there to remember. she's was by far the worst part of an already shitty movie. her uggo knows no bounds

Forget? She's just a random 5 head moon face cunt that was in a cookie cut King Kong reboot. Nobody cares. The only reason you see routine threads about her is because Mickey Mouse is going to use her as their first womyn superhero. It's all so tiring.

I like her more back when she was thicker in 21 Jump Street.

She acted her ass off in Room and was awarded the Oscar for best actress in a leading role, she can fucking act.

Brie Larson is great because she shows you don't have to be attractive to become a successful hollywood starlet.

You come here and you are a redditor who thinks oscars are awarded for talent? She was shit just like Sandra Bullock, Hathaway, Vikander, Jlaw and Stone. They all suck. You have shit taste nigger. Pleb it up some more

Hur hur she was in oscarbait and got a jew trophy WOW

She sucked off weinstein like a whore.
>starlet
Nobody knows who she is, old hag has resorted to capeshit

Fuck off, she barely even had competition that year, put that role in the year before or the years after. She was shit, Hollywood was just looking to give an award to another discount Jennifer Lawrence, when they already her nominated the same year.

Agreed

No, it's garbo.

She directed her first movie this year, Unicorn Store. It's not great

>fake tits
Way to expose your never having seen a pair irl.

>
>>fake tits
>Way to expose your never having seen a pair irl.
Way to expose your never having seen a pair irl.

This
Pleb

she literally has implants

Hardcore samefagging ITT. The only things ugly about her are her feet.

wwwaaaaaaahhhhh

stop crying you faggots

lol this

You're literally retarded.

>i am dedicated to the social, economic, and cultural liberation of black people

Room is her only good performance. Kind of like how Leaving Las Vegas is Nicolas Cage's only good performance. Would you say that Cage can act his ass off? I think not. He can only act his face/off

Wow, she looks really cute with short hair.

her directorial debut is awful

Alien foot fungus

She looks like George St Pierre there.

You should rip yours out because they obviously ain't working pinhead

they're the best fakes in the industry

they're like twice as big in the fappening pics and super sand baggy. She definitely got them augmented.

>super sand baggy
So real then.

This. Its disgusting. Put me off forever.

Kong >> Godzilla 2014

And i hate Jordan Vogt-Roberts.

Yikes, she has nice nipples at least.

Never seen "Room" have you?

>tfw you find her attractive

I just want to liberate black people with her

She would have been a better option to play Lara Croft in the upcoming Tomb Raider movie.

There's something very strange happening in america

Seriously how did this woman become a 'sex symbol'??? She's fucking hideous and only copious amounts of makeup and the right camera angles to hide her deformed head help it a little

Skull Island is a good adventure movie with giant monsters and we only get so many of those in a decade.

1st for that filename and dubs

(((they))) could make the brain-dead worship a flea ridden dog if they wanted.

>women trying to direct

>Heath Ledger with tits

Not seeing the problem.

Yeah it was alright.

I fa everyday thinking about her

>implying I have

bait

she kinda looks like my cousin's wife except cuter

Never mind. There are people that think that real tits have to be ugly, that all the beautiful tits must be fake.

She's pretty much non-existent for the whole movie. she's on-screen most of the time, yes, but she has little to zero presence.

she just needs a good director and a better agent i think. she obviously got a taste of the limelight and started to do gratuitous cinematic universe films for the fat paycheck.

i love this woman because she looks like my ex

I meant not as quite

Underrated

Would have been better without Hiddleston and the black guy with glasses.

decent actress with great tits.
But ever sense she went full Hollywood SJW even her great tits don't make up for it.
Dropped

And all the over chuck's were hot as well.

Dr Dre?

Poor man's Katherine Waterston

Ugly tits, ugly body, ugly face. Ok.

>kek

I want to ejaculate inside of her

qt jew on the right

there is nothing wrong with that unless you're literally racist

Excellent reddit post. Also, you're wrong. Nic Cage is a serviceable actor.

I want to fuck the shit out of her and I don't even know why

Whoa. Shut up!

Hairy?

maybe?

details?

Giant Gorilla movie with a blonde girl without showing boobs, will never be a good movie user

she looks like my ex
God, how I miss that crazy bitch

Post ex

She is on another level

Katherine Waterston >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Brie Larson∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞ Gal Gadot

Hello (other) Waterston poster.

third waterstonfag reporting in

I saw her directorial debut at TIFF. It was a bit shit but she was good at being the lead actress

Hello. Pls post rares if you have any

Apparently her directorial debut's doing gangbusters at TIFF.

Nobody forgot about her. She's playing Captain Marvel, she's gonna hit the big bux.

welcome to the neo nazi circle jerk that is teevee

>cuck cuck cuck the post
fuck off you low energy bbc loving yuropoor