Name actors who, despite their ugly appearance and extremely low IQ (lower than pygmy average), made it in showbiz

Name actors who, despite their ugly appearance and extremely low IQ (lower than pygmy average), made it in showbiz.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzFL1ffmlnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this a jewish actor/actress thread?

No, this is a Michael Rappaport hate thread

I hate the way this "bad boy" talks.

I can't think of a celebrity I dislike more.

He's unfunny, his shows are all failures, he looks like Larry Bird's spastic little brother, and he's the most smug, condescending, loudmouth fuck. I get celebrities tend to have a smug sense of self-importance, but this guy acts like he's the word of god.

He was well suited to his part in true romance.

JUST

As a loser?

He was good in that episode of Louie.

This guy is a smug cunt but it was hilarious watching him btfo the capeshit cucks on collider movie talk youtube.com/watch?v=KzFL1ffmlnM

As a shitty actor too.

The sitcom he was in was funny.

Fuck off reddit

>Rapaport grew up on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, near 70th and York.[8] His family is from Poland and Russia, and he is Ashkenazi Jewish. The surname Rappaport is of Italian Jewish origin.

He's tall, just about everything else doesnt matter

Rappaport bullies pls go

Jesus Christ, what a creep. Why would you even say something like that to a person you never met?

>Jesus Christ
Hyperbolic faggot shut the fuck up.

I hate this motherfucker, everytime I try to watch a baseball game, it's his ugly mug shilling for fucking Cumberland Farms coffee.

I really liked his daughter in war at home.

the tall freak from ricky gervais show, can't remmeber his name. something jewish.

easy

His podcast... I want to like it. But it's trash.

He reminds me of how much I hate new yorkers

Hm

Metro

War at Home? Are you serious?

Let me guess, he doesn't like Drumpf?

If you looked up wigger in the dictionary they'd have a photo of that dumb motherfucker as the prime example.

Why is this guy considered a fucking retard by everyone? Any stories?

I've only seen him in War at Home, I also saw an Arny movie that he's apparently in but I don't remember him
He just seems like some guy not like the biggest retard on the block you know

Tori Spelling.

He makes pompous loudmouthed rants on World Star Hip Hop about shit he has no idea about, using the vocabulary of a retard

He's alright in Copland.

who is this guy?

isn't that bill burr?

i assume he is jewish.

Anyone who voted for Drumpf.

This is Michael "Worst actor on the planet" Shitaport, someone sent him this thread on twitter

that's my first assumption when terrible, ugly actors keep getting work. I haven't been wrong yet.

Stephen merchant

Cop Land