>1.36 children per woman
Rest in pepperonis, Deutschland.

B-but it's le jews fault that whites don't have more children XDDDDD

This is true, germany posts something good for once

true tbqh
>omg why are women so garbage, MGTOW ftw
>ffs FUCKING NIGGERS BREEDING WOMEN HUUUURRRRR WHITE GENOCIDE FUCKING JEWS

stormfags are the worst people on Sup Forums

Yea RIP for fucking sure. What the hell does .36 of a child look like anyway? A mangled torso and head? Must be the radiation.

it's not the "stormfags" (who don't exist, Sup Forums is Sup Forums) who say the first thing though.

Why do you assume it's the same exact people saying these things?

Pretty sure the average Sup Forumsack is against that sort of thinking. We've made fun of it before.

WE WUZ GURMANIC GUDZ!

Daily reminder that Marvel is slowly changing white characters into niggers

>salty stormfag spotted
Go save your Polish brethren and stop shitposting

It's the jews fault i don't have a gf and that niggers and muslims are taking my women

It's almost like we want to improve the quality of our women and make childrearing a worthwhile goal for our men so that niggers stop outbreeding us.

My wife is pregnant. She hates it she's sick and crying all day everyday. I told her get used to it, it's gunna happen at least 6 more times.

>i-i-its womens fault I cant get laid
Nah its because you're a butthurt manlet with no social skills.

Women aren't worth marrying, it's not about getting laid. Anyone can get laid because every girl is the town bicycle. That's the problem.

t. MGTOW autist with no social skills

So you want to try discussing on my level or just keep ad homming?

Your "level" is extreme angst and anger at women for not recognizing your nonexistant value. You're simply whining and stereotyping like a butthurt manchild because women arent interested in you.

Sure bud, keep projecting

If you did have any social value, you wouldn't be crying here, you fat manlet.

Not my fault, I would be breeding like a nigger if not for the fact that women don't like me.

You can't outbreed them anyway.

He's just trying to socially shame you with memes, since that's all the... """power""" he has. Don't fall for it.