Jewtubes new guidelines

Jewtube has come out with some new guidelines.

One inculding: "*Controversial or sensitive subjects & events, including subjects related to war, political conflicts, natural disasters & tragedies, even if graphic imagery is not shown."

youtube.com/watch?v=VlI8LPDD01E

Sorry for using a faggot as the source video.

Shameless self-bump

This is something that was bound to happen sooner or later. The people paying for the content get to decide what the content should be. In case of youtube, it turns out that the people paying for it are the advertisers.

What we have then is an opening for an alternative to youtube that relies on paying subscribers.

Here is a bump Nord bro.

What I can say is that we're being squeezed off and I heard of 8/pol/ that there are measures being taken for us to still keep in contact should they start attacking the chans.

As for jewtube, I will prob come off it slowly if my usual channels can't even make vidya as much. Besides, we need to start manning up and facing up to life soon and remove our enemies. So it helps is somewhat.

What a coincidence that this so happens to occur just a few weeks before Obama hands over the Internet to the world.

This is the greatest thing to happen to YouTube, the influx of perspnalities will die because they're offended so people will literally make their content out of their own free will like before 2009

I thought that was just for paid videos?

Isn't this only for advertisment only, there still exists patreon for helping so called news outleds and philosophers out.

Fuck off with this gay video game shit.

These were always the guidelines, just not clearly stated. Everyone crying about them being "new" is extremely uninformed and possibly retarded. People are still getting paid, just they are using a bot that scrapes search tags the uploaders themselves put on their videos and if anything stands out there then they get flagged for demonitization

Advertisers deciding what they want to put their image on is not censorship

what a fucking joke. Fuck google

Moonman rip

>(((google))) is shutting them down
OY

>Make political content
>Support right-wing policies
>"oh sorry no money for you :^)"
>can no longer invest full time into redpilling the masses
It's all about censoring opinions.

So this just effects what ads go where? As long as YouTube isnt blatantly censoring offensive things than whatever. The spread of ideas and freedom of speech is much more important than ad bux.

The elites are trying to pull a fast one on us with this incremental shit again.

>lmao it's just ICANN who cares?
>lmao just youtube man
>lmao just gulags, we'll be out in 10 years

>advertisers
Advertisers couldn't possibly care less about the content as long as it's generating clicks.

No this isn't nwo shit YouTube just needs to make some money back from the advertiser's

Haha yes goyim it had to shut down, not only was it distrackting the cattle from work, but way worse anti semtic people were hurting our feelings, we could not tolerate this. But don't be too say we will have lots of documentarys about evil white people and suffring oyyy. The comment section will be closed hehe.(rubbing hands)
Shalom

Youtube is proactively trying to meet the internet censorship requirements that will be in place after September 30th.

this is futureproofing their business, nothing else.

If they go after the chans, someone could start a darknet 8ch clone. Rent some servers in [shithole] for bitcoins, set up tor and nginx. It could be complemented nicely with a .su/.so/.cm/.cc domain for the normies.