Why couldn't we have Kiara...

Why couldn't we have Kiara? Why do we instead have a one-dimensional humorless social justice warrior and his Diverse and Tolerant troupe who prance about the Pridelands shaming and moral-fagging on all the other animals?

>"You drank water?! How DARE you! Didn't you think about all the helpless creatures whose home you're LITERALLY DESTROYING?!"

>"What else were we supposed to do? Die?"

>"LITERALLY YES."

>*calls on his spirit daddy to make the bad animals go away by screaming at the top of his lungs*

>Ono: *WHOO WHOO* RED ALERT RED ALERT! Some Hyenas are literally MURDERING helpless animals and eating them!

>Kion: Carnivores eating other animals?! LION GUARD, ASSEMBLE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pP7W8g4WkeU
youtube.com/watch?v=xZRw0IYdf3g
latinamericanhistory.about.com/od/Pirates/tp/Ten-Facts-About-Pirates-Of-The-Golden-Age.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>*calls on his spirit daddy to make the bad animals go away by screaming at the top of his lungs*

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

But no, I think this is the best summary of The Lion Guard I have ever seen.

>wanting a female lead
>after Korra

Never ever.

>I want a lion loli MC
Admit it, fucker.

I've only seen a little bit of this show but I can't handle Kion's voice acting.

>>after Korra

user, not all cartoons are made by the same people.

>watching shows for preschoolers

That's what makes it worse. This show is preaching absolutely terrible values and morals.

I understand young kids tend not to retain anything from cartoons other than strange later-life fetishes, but on this single issue I don't believe the OP is a fag.

>being such a bad parent that you would allow strangers to teach values to your kids with cartoon lions

Seriously, did anyone expect Lion Guard to be good on any level?

>grown adults literally watching cartoons

>literally

>1998 was 40 years ago

Op do you really think this sort of thing is new in cartoons? Just how young are you?

>watch episode called Can't Wait to be Queen
>about Kiara being left in charge in of the pride lands when Simba and Nala go out of town
>show is a musical, so I expect to see a retooled version of Can't Wait to Be King sung by Kiara
>instead get song by Zazu for no reason

this show wastes opportunities

You'd think the show would at least used Kiara more. Or have an episode where its just Kion and Kiara fighting like siblings should.

>other than strange later-life fetishes

Trying to figure out what Blues Clues primed me for

actually no, your incorrect. Anthropologist student here, we have studies that show that a large portion of your identity is formed before your first five years are up, and that parents actually have a relatively small role in teaching their children. That cartoon will affect your child's world view.

>Defending Zira
Do you have some sort of disorder or you just secretly have a fetish for Kiara?

>fetish for Kiara?
>Sup Forums

Think you mispelled Vitani

You know you're on Sup Forums, right?

There have been three Lion Guard threads today. Even now, discussion here is happening when the 201 reply thread is about to die. Weird.

well, in user's defense. Sup Forums didn't give a shit about this show until they brought back our waifu

I saw the one from yesterday, what was the other one?

Somebody made a thread about wanting to shove their cock down Bunga's throat. Surprisingly, it wasn't deleted and was allowed to archive peacefully.

That bugs me. In the movie, both when she's a child and adult, Kiara shows no interest in her role as future Queen. But in the series, she's really god damn snooty about it.

that lioness lying on her back is making me curious about the show

She is her father's daughter and her mother's son

Zuri, one of Kiara's friends. She seems more like a hanger-on who just wants to use Kiara to get perks. She has a bratty personality. The other lioness is Tiifu, who is bubbly and practically adores the ground Kiara walks on. Here's a clip with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=pP7W8g4WkeU

she's just Lion around.

Seriously though, Kiara's friends are awful.

Korra level awful

>left pupil slowly peeking out of eyewhite
nice

Tiifu is daughterfu material.

How do you think she felt when Kovu marries her waifu?

Maybe she went after Vitani?

She was probably too busy getting fucked by Simba at that point.

>Implying both just dont get added to Kovu's Harem.

>Preschool shows.

Kovu doesn't seem like a Harem type. If anything, he seems kinda dweebish

Guy is voiced by Max Goof. Did Max have a harem?

Korra is sexy as fuck

lousy bait

lol wtf

Fine, Kiara is adding another to the harem.

Yea, Jake and the Neverland Pirates. It struck me as odd at first. Then I realized they're more of the rapey kinda pirates than the plunder and pillaging kind

But Lions do harems user.

Being Simba must feel pretty shitty.

>Daughter fucks an outlander
>Son fucks a hyena

And a King who eats bugs instead of prey

>it's important to be understanding and tolerant, we are all part of a great circle of life and sometimes that means one kind of animal will eat another kind of animal, and that's okay because that's just how they're built and they are still an important part of the ecosystem
>except for [insert species here]. fuck them because every one of them is pure evil garbage and deserve to be put down

I hate it when kids shows do this. Pic related does it with seagulls. Now I don't like seagulls because they admittedly are aggressive and its not bad to teach little kids to watch out for them, but the hypocrisy behind painting just one species as the evil bad guys while all the other cuter carnivorous animals are considered a-okay is just dumb.

The Lion Guard establishes that it's more about the disenfranchised class taking more than their fair share. Overhunting. Hell, in one episode, Kion agrees to let two hyenas live in the pride lands. They were only interested in scavenging, admittedly, but hyenas hunt as well.

Shows with animals are really schizophrenic about carnivorous animals. If the carnivores are evil, they're still treated as scumbags or worse if they scavenge.

This degeneracy will lead to the destruction of the Pridelands.

Maybe these shows should just *not use* carnivorous animals. Since everything has to be black and white (read: simple) just avoid issues where there might be gray areas (e.g. complex).

Hey /lgg/, where can I get decent HD rips of the eps? Is there a lion guard equivalent of yayponies?

>implying Star VS. isn't top tier

*cough* MLP *cough*

Unpopular opinion incoming....Kiara has always been a shit tier character. Her movie sucked as her personality was just....being Kovu's cock holster and that's it. She was boring as hell.

On that note, Kovu himself really sucked because he was the BAD kind of emo. Emo characters get ridiculed for whining over nothing and that's why Kovu sucked, his emo "There's darkness in me!" crap was nonsense because he never did a single immoral act. Just a whiner.

I'd take Kion over Kiara any day. He may not have much personality, but they don't need to outright retcon his nature to make Lion Guard work.

>Guy is voiced by Max Goof.

He is? Man I didn't recognize him this time.

Which is why Zootopia is dangerous propaganda. Pfft, women cops being ever capable.

where do you think you are

Scar was going to make the pridelands great again

The logic behind protecting the circle of life makes no sense. Its like guarding the Bee. Maybe they made it up just to keep Kion and his friends from doing something stupid

Bump.

Because SJWs are currently in charge of Disney.We need to wait another decade to get rid of them.

Well when your brother is the chosen one with ancient magical powers you need something to feel good about yourself.

>says the SUfag

We can all agree that Fuli is the best character right?

Bump.

So they mention power made scar evil because it will do the same to Kion right.
He grows up to be the villain of Lion King 3

In the most recent toy series, Disney included this figure as "Battle Fuli". What type of battle is this supposed to be?

IWTCIBF

Apparently Seagulls are actually in a bit of trouble now due to lack of food at sea, which is why were seeing more and more inland and in towns.

I'd find it easier to sympathise if I hadn't been aerially mugged for food thrice this year.

Her friends are the worst. Christ.

They're not so bad.

Nala is such a milf

They're loli lesbian lionesses. What else could you ask out of 'em?

For art that isn't bad and/or creepy?

Before that dude came along, there was all of no art of them to start with.

Will take what I can get.

I guess you're right about that.

Last bump. New episode on Friday.

I only ever saw one episode of Lion Guard and that was in a doctors waiting room. It's hard to not watch something when you're sat in a chair facing it on a giant screen. The episode I saw did seem like OP said though, there were hyenas trying to catch and eat antelope and the protagonists were trying to stop them. I thought it was a crappy message to tell kids. "Hyenas literally need to eat to survive, but let's stop them."

hello Eddie

Simba's family has a pretty strong no hyenna policy. They're the scapegoats of the pridelands that the kingdom blames all their problems on

>that episode where Simba mauls the other pride's cubs to death

youtube.com/watch?v=xZRw0IYdf3g

This is literally on the level of MLP. watching this makes you no better than a brony

Technically, it's beneath that level, since this was literally made for babies and airs on a preschool block. Say want you want about The Hub, but they were a family network. Things like that and Pound Puppies clearly weren't for babies.

There's Lion Guard diapers, man. At all of the major grocery stores. You can't say that was true for MLP.

10/10. Would cover in semen again.

>replying to the shitter

>Not wearing your official Lion Guard diapers as you sit down to watch a comfy episode of The Lion Guard

It's like you guys don't even know how to enjoy sophisticated adult programming.

Then you can eep in your Lion Guard bed and have a nice nap.

No words can describe how angry I am that this preschool show's animation is this fluid.

Wasn't this one of the shows Sup Forums claimed would be the next MLP?

Sup Forums said that about a lot of things, so... probably? Problem is, the TV movie was absolute garbage. It was hyped to hell and premiered two months before the show, so most people watched the TV movie and then wrote the series off as a lost cause.

The show is much better than the movie. Best to forget the movie ever happened.

The hyenas are white people and the lion guard is a diverse cast of non-whites. Lions are black people.

Beshte and Fuli are the only ones who are black by voice.

>Implying Marco isn't the lead as much as Star

That was before Korra

At Disney, we call that being color blind

And it's common people see rated PG or even PG cartoon movies on date night.
Multigenerational crap and stuff

Now kids are misinformed of the word pirating means.
Here's a snippet info on pirates.

latinamericanhistory.about.com/od/Pirates/tp/Ten-Facts-About-Pirates-Of-The-Golden-Age.htm

It could still be a kid show with good values like team work and what not.

If anything hyenas hunt more than lions. Lions usually are the scavengers, if not scare off other predators like hyenas since they are like tanks in comparison.
Its why (like the movie) hyenas go after cubs to remove potential competition. But lions do some royal baby killing too.

At least she's likely a princess, high ranking within the clan and good kill rate. Vs that prince of that pride... Have you seen thier territory?