ITT: Dead careers

ITT: Dead careers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0V3P3j1Xsg
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2txxGBsvac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Awww jezus Bill

Is that bill fuck my wife and take my dog burr?

Do you think Nia is pegging him right now?

He's more successful right now than he's ever been.

his podcast has become unbearably shit

>rant about sports for 15 minutes
>talk about hotels for 10
>ayye how funny are my ad reads lmao ZIP LMAO

I love the zip recruiters ad.

>tfw you have to sell your drum set to raise another man's kid

Did he post the babby yet?

MEUNDIES MEUNDIES
NO MORE SWEATY BALLS

STOMP DAT MUTT NIGUH

KILL YOUR DOG BILL

the best thing for his career would unironically be divorce

he's become a soft cunt

Burn the coal pay the toll.

wait, someone posted this on Sup Forums? then it must be true.

GETCHO WHITE ASS IN HERE BILLY
>Wha-what's going on Nia? Why is there a tarp on the floor?
YOU FINNA BLAST THIS MUTT BILL
>Jesus Christ, Nia. Can't we just give her away? There's gotta be someone willing t-
GRIP THIS PIECE FOOL
>I d-don't want to d-do this, Nia.
GRAB THE STEEL BUSTA
>It d-doesn't have to b-be like this, honey.
TAKE IT
>I-I love you, baby. You know that.
POP THAT MUTHAFUCKIN DAWG FAGGOT
>Nia, p-please. I ain't built for no bodies, don't make m-
PUT TWO IN ITS DOME VANILLA FACE
>N-Nia
DO IT
>N-
NOW
>[gunshots]
>[German-Irish sobbing]
It's all in the game, Bill.

show me pics of the baby

drill the oil shits gunna spoil

this surely some user who lives nearby can sneak a pic of the hidden niglet

Dead dog, too

I thought he gave the dog away, why did they put it down?

They didn't
I'm convinced there's just the one person constantly trying to convince everyone on tv that he had to kill it.

It's okay kids Fido just went to a farm upstate

This is what you get, Sup Forums
This is what you get for making shit up all the time just to "fight the good fight"
this is what you get for fighting "jewish tactics"

you are killing bill burr

Jesus Christ just get the p test done secretly like an adult.

Fucking gingers, when will they ever learn

ZIP
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeKA-RUTER!

You say fighting jewish tactics destroys Bill Burr, and it does. But that is their sin.
If we were to allow them to continue, they would destroy a thousand Bill Burrs, and that would be our sin.

>its a nia interrupts another podcast and ruins the mood entirely episode

Those dna tests use cotton swabs and you take the sample from the babies cheek, it would be easy to get a sample anytime his wife is out of the room.

I think the reason there isnt any pictures of it is because its a disgusting abomination. More proof race mixing is wrong

Or maybe Nia was never real and it's just Bill doing a deeper voice

anyone got a photo of the baby?

... holy shit

When do we get to see the baby, Bill?

Kek

oh my fuck

It's all lies and bullshit

How do I know?

Well I have it on very good authority that Nia is a dude

He once said on the podcast that he didn't want to always be the angry dude alone in the bar going into his fifties. He would be a lot funnier but the depression would kill him. So this is the lesser evil in his mind.

>lesser evil
>married to a screeching, overly-aggressive ape woman
>raising a kid that isn't even his

Loneliness really does things to a man's mind.

Why do you automatically believe everything you read online?

What a fucking softcock

Bill always struck me as a bit of a "mild racist". Why would he of all people marry a black woman?

youtube.com/watch?v=w0V3P3j1Xsg
He talks about getting cigarettes and never coming back and he said he felt nothing when he held his first newborn child. He knows it's not his

He settled. How much of a song and dance do you want to do to attract a 9?

Just a joke, autist

If Bill wanted a paternity test, he would just take a swab from the babies cheek and have it done secretly. There really isn't anything stopping him from doing it. This is probably bullshit.

wtf this thread. You are so sick, Sup Forums.

yeah real funny. you realize most comedy has elements of truth behind it

see

He became a beta right after patrice died and couldn't keep him in check

>This is probably bullshit.
Hmmm, what gave it away user? Was it the idea a man with wheels and working legs could be trapped by something as ridiculous as denying a paternity test? Like he has no agency as a father or a human being with a brain?

Sup Forums literally cannot handle someone as white as Bill Burr being married to some as unapologetically black or woman as Nia. It defies their entire concept of right and wrong.

What they should be dong is taming shrewd negresses into trophy wives and producing desirable half breeds for future concubinage.

show me pictures of the baby then

wasted quads tbqfhwy

Not really I wanna see the little purple fucker

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE LMAO

No one is telling him to die alone, but why did he chose HER? Makes no sense to me

Can't listen to his podcast anymore. He is a talented comedian but the constant race and political shit is getting on my nerves. Why the hell would i want to listen to a comedy podcast if not for escaping shitty reality and having a laugh?

There are worse things than being alone. I think Bill has said exactly this at some stage.

If the kid isn't even his, he's not going to stick around forever. He'll leave within a year.

it might be too late by then. his name is on the birth certificate and he's "assumed a parental role", thus fucked with child support for the next two decades on top of losing half his shit in divorce

assuming this story has even a grain of truth to is in the first place, which considering where it originated and the fact that there are no pictures of his kid online I'm gonna say it's 100% bullshit.

Did nobody of you save the leddit pic of Nia's snapchat with the black baby and the leg of a guy she dubbed "dave" in the snap? It must be out there somewhere.

They can't. The baby is so black it absorbs light

Underrated

more like hes made his millions and now is focusing on raising his family until the inevitable divorce and rise of punished bill

why would bill post his baby? hes super private, i dont remember if he ever even posted his gym, if he did it took like 2 years

Bill Burr's doing fine. You poor needy cunts just want to feel consequential, which is more than usually counterproductive of you.

Daily reminder bill is 49 and nia is 48 and their newborn is very likely a mongoloid

Great, it'll be posting on Sup Forums and fitting in seamlessly just a few short years from now.

There are dumb shits in here that will actually believe this.

we will see in a couple of years

thats not uncommon for men at all. a lot of men dont like the baby at first.

I don't even watch Bill Burr and now I learned she has an african-american wife & I want to see his baby.

This place is not good for me.

same, except I've just recently started watching him.

Divorced Bill will be the best Bill yet. He'll finally learn what he's been teaching his podcast listeners, "keep it simple, count your money". I can't wait

Bill never really took off like he should have because we already had a balding ginger comedian so there's no dying for him. He's semi-famous for what he says instead of who is he is as a person which I think that's exactly the way he wants it.

Anyway

>Avril Lavigne

10/10
Grab the steel busta lol

He bought a sonor jazz set

>bill burr isn't plastering images of his baby all over social media
>therefore he must be hiding something

People with newborns do nothing but post photos of them. It is actually really weird that two people in the public eye, with a social media presence, are not posting photos of their newborn

This is solid proof

lmoa

>I'M A PSYCHO GENETICALLY BECAUSE I'M "GERMAN IRISH"
>BUT BLACKS AND SHITBULLS ARE JUST VIOLENT BECAUSE OF HOW THEY ARE TREATED

>VIDEO GAMES ARE FOR FUCKING CHILDREN AND ANY WOMAN WHO DATES SOMEBODY WHO PLAYS VIDEO GAMES SHOULD DUMP HIM
>FANTASY FOOTBALL IS SO MATURE THOUGH
Fuck this guy.

>[German-Irish sobbing]
fucking kek

the ironic thing about this is he can't even joke about his shit life now because it would be rayciss

is his podcast really downhill now? or is it just a convenient thing to say.

i quit listening when he turned it into twice a week, thats when any material kind of thinned out and those thursday ones really were just filler, and the whole endeavor suffered overall

It really does suck. Especially when Nia starts shutting him up whenever he starts having fun.

That might be excactly why they don't post though, there are plenty of celebrities that want to shield their kids from press and people for as long as possible.

i believe it

>>I'M A PSYCHO GENETICALLY BECAUSE I'M "GERMAN IRISH"
>>BUT BLACKS AND SHITBULLS ARE JUST VIOLENT BECAUSE OF HOW THEY ARE TREATED
>>VIDEO GAMES ARE FOR FUCKING CHILDREN AND ANY WOMAN WHO DATES SOMEBODY WHO PLAYS VIDEO GAMES SHOULD DUMP HIM
>>FANTASY FOOTBALL IS SO MATURE THOUGH

But all that stuff is true tho...

Mfw. I'm seeing Bill next week

Sup Forums literally is "jewish tactics"

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2txxGBsvac

You can't tell me this is not funny

The fact that Alan Boyce is never mentioned in threads like this is a testament to how dead his career is. Close to nothing on imdb, no wikipedia article, no social media, things related to him are constantly being shut down, etc.

Because she stuck with him when he was a nobody doing comedy and challenges his shit all the time and I suppose Bill likes that challenge.

Haven't listened in months and I listened since the early days.
Drop it, it feels nice. There's better podcasts out there now

No, it's Bill "if she bitches and cries smack her in the eyes" Burr.

hahahaha

how can you guys have so much energy for shitposting. seriously what the

(((Sup Forums)))

wew