All inteligent people are atheists

>all inteligent people are atheists
>there is no evidence for Jesus outside of Bible
>all agnostics are basically atheists
>my favorite movie is Fight Club

Sounds like all the stoner fags I went to highschool with

you left out the part where i have to care

I fucking hate jesus christ holy shit every time I see a fucking shiteating christian brainlet I just want to slap them in their face, grab them by their collar and scream into their ear "GOD ISN'T REAL YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!!!!"

this omgomgomgomgomg my parents made me go to church when i was a kid and even then i was all like "ummm, hello? are we really doing this? again? *sigh*"
so yeah, i bowed my head and said "rubba dub dub, thanks for the grub, yay god!" but of course the sarcasm was lost on them...

i wear my flying spaghetti monster t-shirt proudly on most days and just BATHE in the sweet reactions i get hahaha

>tfw Rich Evans is a fedora
Explains the obnoxiousness, really.

Religion is structure and people that adhere to it are generally more successful. Somethings something thats why jews run shit. All I'm saying is it doesn't have to be literally true to have a benefit.

>there is no evidence for Jesus outside of Bib--
The historical evidence for Jesus of Nazareth is both long-established and widespread. Within a few decades of his supposed lifetime, he is mentioned by Jewish and Roman historians, as well as by dozens of Christian writings. Compare that with, for example, King Arthur, who supposedly lived around AD500. The major historical source for events of that time does not even mention Arthur, and he is first referred to 300 or 400 years after he is supposed to have lived. The evidence for Jesus is not limited to later folklore, as are accounts of Arthur.

>actually arguing seriously about the existence of jesus christ

Hahahaha it's a meme you dip. Yeah, and le flying spaghetti monster exists too because it says so in this book! How stupid can you be?

>i'm from Sup Forums and i cannot handle other people not believing in jesus christ so i come and bitch about it on Sup Forums
>i get triggered hard by other people having different opinions from me, but please, do not associate me with tumblr
>i constantly spam memes that aren't funny, but please, do not associate me with reddit
just fucking kill yourself

>Doesn't care about Jesus
back to rēddit, child.

>has nothing to say in response so he just spouts memes

back to your safe space, christcuck :)

>just spouts memes
that was your post, reddit friend. You even said 'dip'

I will respectfully disengage myself from this conversation. Don't bother (you)ing me again, because I won't respond, you delusional brainlet. Maybe you can pray to jesus for a higher IQ in the afterlife :)

>get rumbled
>gives up by giving long line
lmao you lost my reddit friend

My parents also make me go to church, I cope with this by loudly calling out the preacher whenever possoble. They try to rebuke my atheism but luckily science is on my side

Evans sounds like an irish last name

Maybe Rich was diddled as a kiddie by his local parish priest, so now he's trying to get revenge on everyone and everything associated with religion.

>Evans
its welsh.

Waddle back to r/atheism

>someone says something that makes you question your beliefs
>hahaha back to redd it XD

sad

When did he say these things

>Jesus and Jesus Christ are the same
ouch