What is the point in having kids? I see my dad and my mom and I wonder what they gain...

What is the point in having kids? I see my dad and my mom and I wonder what they gain. They popped out 4 kids to spend hours stopping us from fighting, arguing with us over school, listening to us whine, covering our asses, etc etc etc and I see nothing to gain. They've spent thousands on each of us on food, clothes, housing, etc and I just can't see what they gain. I guess they're happy, but I don't know if they're happier then before.

So, Sup Forums, what is the purpose of having kids? Is it just to further your race? Or (if any of you have kids) do you actually enjoy it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LejnTJL173Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Future of the white race, race war now, white genocide, etc etc

Tbh I don't want kids. I don't see the point in increasing the population further.

There is no point. It's just some people don't want to be alone. They are pussies that want someone to protect them in the end we all die alone.

If the world was great and moved humanity to the right point to explore space then kids are not bad so we can improve humanity and the next generation can thrive and explore, but the reality is different

>for me humans are literally cancer.

Fulfilling your biological imperative. That's all there is.

Once they popped you out and you didn't die before reaching adulthood your parents fulfilled their goal in life.

youtube.com/watch?v=LejnTJL173Y

Procreation you dumb sack of fuck.

>Procreation

What's the point?

what are you talking about you foolish little person. Humans feel they are this god like creature with all this rich lore and history. Holding onto the past to define their future. When looking at the age of the earth one person lifetime is not worth the spit in the ocean. So what is my point? The short time we spend on this earth should focus on moving towards progress and happiness not living in the past and wishing to be a dinosaur. Blink and you may actually miss out on on happiness.

>responsible Pajeet doesn't want to make 10 more Pakistani
Very good.

Your mother would've surrounded herself with animals or booze if she didn't have children. Your father wouldn't be much better. People need to have children. It is our biological purpose.

There's nothing better than having a little version of yourself running around, and molding him into a man.

Family is everything in life

19 year old detected.

This

Having kids is a biological imperative

Most people want kids because its instinctual
Most people who have kids agree that they are the best part of their live (even the super rich and successful say this)

If you don't want kids you probably have a problem, and I genuinely feel sorry for you.

>not a argument

A FUCKING LEAF

>agree that they are the best part of their live
There is a societal pressure to say this since nyone with a soapbox will say it to gain instant sympathy from their listeners.

Perpetuation of your family unit and wealth.

How often do you talk to real people with kids?

You sound so fucking retarded unbelievable...

>muh everybody like to jump off a bridge but if you don't there is something wrong with you.

Literally your logic.

what's your IQ below 75?

I work 40+ hours every week, when I come home I barely have time for myself, makes me really wonder where people get the time and energy to raise their kids.

I kinda wish to have a family someday but I don't see it ever happening in the near future. I can't seem to find a girl that is worth it and which has the desired traits i'm looking for.
Maybe not everyone is suited for this family thing, some people are born for something else, to me it also seems like a different world in what these family normies live in, at 25 some people have kids, meanwhile I feel like I didn't see myself anything from the world.

No one "needs" to procreate. They just choose to. So why do they choose to?

>pussies that want someone to protect them
kek you autistic dyel, you have to protect and pay for your children until they leave you for good at the age of ~20 if not raised by a retarded piece of shit like you, where is the protection you are talking about?

>what's the point of procreation
what's the point of your miserable life? why are you seeking attention by writing edgy comments on an anime board? if life has no meaning, plz go ahead and end it, don't forget to stream it so we can laugh at your dead body letting the last deuce go

Planting your seed inside the womb of a fertile, white woman is the greatest feeling known to man.

Everything in tvis world made by men gets eventually boring, but only children bring light into a dark world.

This thread answered my questions. Thanks guys

Well, I'm really not in the situation to even have a wife, let alone kids..

The woman stays at home and raises the kids. If you are leftist and both work 40+ hours a week there is of course no time for making more white kids.

It's hard-wired in our brains.

Where did I imply that you should have kids because of peer pressure?

>Well, I'm really not in the situation to even have a wife, let alone kids..
Why is that?

All your predecessors, going back to the moknies, have managed with one thing - to reproduce. Are you where the tree branch end?

Seriously though, except from a fear of growing old without being able to have someone to make you proud over taking over the relay baton there aren't any logical reasons. Once you have kids you will hopefully fell the unconditional love that makes you understand why your parents put up with you. The struggles with helping your offspring grow up to a successful good person will probably also give you some appreciation for what your parents did for you.

When they finally spread their wings and take to the sky you will miss them so cherish the time you have together.

Without kids there is no purpose in life, no reason to live. No one to love, no one you are willing to die for.

that's right julian, go to school, then study, then try to achieve something you call career, when you are done either having said success or simply giving up your balls will have turned to raisins, every half decent white girl will either have 2 childs already or follows the same bait you did and when you sit on a bench, with your hair all gone and those black and brown kids are knocking you out for fun you will realize that you have been goofed for real by your government

achmet told me to thank you for the tax $ to help him raise his 16 kids tho

>If you don't want kids you probably have a problem, and I genuinely feel sorry for you.

Do you even understand your questions?

kek

WTF i hate having children now

#assistedwhitesuicide

That's your definition of life little human.

>me i wan't to become god or the definition is Humanoid. That's the point of life to evolve. Fuck you're retarded bullshit human species.

that's my opinion. kids literally means shit to me.

I can attest to this my aunt and uncle literally just drink and smoke bud due to having no kids thus no major responsibilities.
At least they work and pay tax I guess.

Young and no money.

You're just spewing a bunch of retarded nonsense now

Do you have autism?
No wonder your country is going to the shitter

>The short time we spend on this earth should focus on moving towards progress
If you don't breed, what's the fucking point of progress, you moron? There's no next generation to enjoy the progress anyway, so why bother with progress? Kill yourself, you dumb ass

LMAO.

Sup Forums doesn't believe scientific research. Sup Forums doesn't trust its governments. Sup Forums is critical of any "truth".

>believes what some miserable cunt feeds you about how their children are the light in their life.

Literally everyone says this and its total bullshit.

>No wonder your country is going to the shitter

Your country is already in the shitter... So what does that make you? Super-autismo?

If white people who thought about the future were who we were overpopulated with it would 't be bad. We'd already be in space.

This

I've got four kids, working on number five.

I love my wife, I love the look she gets on her face when she tells me she's pregnant, I love my kids, I love being a dad. I know it's sappy as hell, but it's the best feeling in the world. Maybe it's just chemistry, maybe it's just my body being hardwired or whatever, but I don't care.

The "no-child" couples of today are rapidly becoming what the fedora wearing atheist crowd were five, ten years ago - smug, self-righteous, a-holes who are so fucking desperate for validation of their lifestyle choices that they feel the need to rub them in everybody else's faces while ranting about how superior it makes them.

If you don't want kids, fine, that's your choice and you're right and we'll all respect it. It doesn't make you any better or worse than anybody else so frigging shut up about it already.

The truth is we are biological machines with one single goal: to reproduce. If you don't reproduce then you are just another evolutionary failure/dead end. For 4 billion years, every one of your ancestors managed to successfully create the next generation. It's quite the failure for you to say you were the one who ended that line.

You can ascribe greater notions like preserving your race to this, but ultimately it all boils down to your own species survival.

>Literally everyone says this and its total bullshit.
So everyone really all hate their kids and it's a giant conspiracy to get you to have kids to so you are just as miserable as they are?

Doesn't make any sense m8

The difference is I'm doing something about it

The point of life is to survive and evolve you fucking ape.

Literally because they have nothing better to do and just want something to fill up their time. Now that we have anime and video games, I really don't see the point in having children.

This kind of hit the nail on the head. It's a hobby that very quickly takes over your whole life and thus keeps you from being bored. Suddenly your life is full of small goals to achieve, you have a sense of direction.

Of course, you don't need to have kids to have all of the above, but it makes it easier if you lack creative thought.

Agrarian lifestyles for most populations in the past required children to work cultivated land. No child labor laws either so they could help run the family farm or business. Bottom line, kids were an asset long ago. Urbanization and skill specialization, not to mention secularism/modernism usurping Christianity has been a tragedy. If you have kids, they'll likely put you in a home so you don't disrupt their own family once they leave the nest. No honor

The big parent conspiracy! It's a tough feeling when your parents nag you for grandchildren and you realise that they are in on the conspiracy and are trying to fuck you over.

>The point of life is to survive and evolve
You do realize that without reproduction you get extinction, not evolution, right? If you do, then I take it that your decision to not have kids is the result of your desire to improve the human gene pool by removing yourself from it. If this is the case, I salute you sir.

If they had known you'd grow up to be such a faggot, they probably wouldn't have had you and instead maybe would have killed themselves.

My grandparents have 18 grandchildren and my parents have 5 children

Neither of them have ever "begged" me to have kids.

Do you get all of your thoughts on this from shitty movies or something?

I wouldn't want to raise kids in poverty, I don't earn so much and I work my fucking ass off.

there is no way the wife wouldn't have to work.

why would I want that my kids would have to live among those 16 shitskin kids from ahmed.
I don't want to have to deal with my kids getting raped by shitskins, I don't want them to experience poverty and fucked up parents who have no time for them.
my vision is to have kids that have it better than I had it.
also the jews would mentally fuck them anyway, it seems like we already lost many many years ago.

>my genes have been passed for thousand of years to lead into this final big point "me surviving for 60 years in a comfortable environment, living of welfare, before dieing on bowel cancer"

yeah I guess you really got it there m8, let's teach the following generations about it

Invest, grow, teach your kids, then repeat for a few generations. Congratulations on your dynasty.

If you have no interest in turning new money into old money and creating a legacy for your heirs then stay the fuck out of the genre pool.

You understand that humans are done with evolving the next evolution is the design of AI and becoming a godlike creature or cybernetic organism. you're breeding is totally meaningless.

At the end of the day, it's just biological imperative. Instinct.

Kids are also the ties that bind, look at the history of royalty in Europe. That's true at other social strata as well.

And even if new social bonds are discounted, there used to be many more who would say that is a labor of love to God. We co-create a new sentient being into the universe. Deep stuff!

>Tfw wife gave birth to triplet girls four years ago
>Iffy about having more even though I'd like a son

Feels bad man. Having a family is supposed to be part of your legacy, but if you're going to be a "life doesn't matter boo boo" kind of guy, you won't see a reason to have them.

Ever read parental confessions?

There are tons of people who regret having children, who hate their kids and their spouses for getting them into the mess, and are are clinically depressed because they had kids since "it's what I thought I was supposed to do"

We no longer live in close tribal societies where "it takes a village." Parents have to work full time to support the cost of children now. Kids rarely play outside or explore because the world is so dangerous, and they'll be reported to CPS for letting their kids run around the neighborhood.

The cost of higher education, the slave-training school system, and the removal of true communities has made child rearing undesirable and really unpractical.

I have no desire for kids. I was always extremely impatient when I had to tutor or help fellow students with some homework. I never feel any sort of warm and fuzzies around kids.

I'm perfectly happy as-is. And I don't even own any pets.

If you don't have kids and lynch shitskins.

The shitskins will take over and destroy all scientific achievements outside of China and Japan.

Love

ok, but why are you replying to me then?

>You understand that humans are done with evolving
t. retard who doesn't understand what evolution means

You could die tomorrow and all that would remain would be your parents' memories, and then they will die too and you might as well have never existed.

>humans are done with evolving the next evolution is the design of AI and becoming a godlike creature or cybernetic organism

Do you understand how evolution works? Evolution is never done. Adaptation to the environment is a continuous process, you idiotic inbred imbecile.

I can always go to China then.

Have fun with that.

Kek, it's a joke.

Having kids isn't a convenient or financially sound decision, it is the result of your monkey brains desire do reproduce with someone you love and it will cause you much trouble and grey hairs. Many couples brake up during the toddler years. Many love their children unconditionally nevertheless...

would you really want to breed a chink?

I do not wish to breed with anyone.

Holyshit you people are dense. I mean the breeding process of evolution you retarded fags.

that is what a defeated cuck would say, enjoy your meaningless few years that are left on this shitty earth as a goddamn tax slave

crying and moaning will not stop the downfall of the west, that is for sure. less white kids and even more brown shits will only accellerate the destruction of what you and your ancestors called home, that is sure, too.

make your choice cuck

>meaningless
As long as I get enjoyment out of living then my life is meaningful.

I want to have kids so that I can raise them to make society better, pass on my legacy and so that after the literal thousands of people that it took for me to get here didn't do it for nothing.

If those aren't good enough reasons for you, you might as well kill yourself right now since you're just delaying the inevitable.

You sound like you've been terrible at social situations your whole life and have subsequently built up excuses year by year so as to feel better about taking the easy road of only living for yourself your entire life.

I enjoy living my life. Why should I kill myself and end my enjoyment?

My girlfriend is an Indian white supremacist.
She wants two kids but I'm hesitant because she's not white, will I still be a traitor if I raised two brown kids to worship whites as a superior race?

So we could stick a wire into the pleasure center of your brain, fix you up with a battery and a button, then stick you alone in a room until you stroke out in a few decades.

By your measure you'd still have had a meaningful life. You would never have stopped feeling pleasure.

Nah, I've always been able to make friends wherever I've lived and I'm not socially awkward at all. I'm outgoing when I need to be, but am happy with my alone time as well.

I am a child of divorce though, and I can't deny that played a role.

Having kids doesn't mean your life stops being enjoyable.

>few decades
I would want to live longer than that.

tell us when your rotten heart stops beating, will ya?

seriously tho, I'm really glad that people like you and the dänisch (obviously brainfucked) cuck above decide to stop their genes in track.

nature moves in mysterious ways, and I am sure it has developed ways to let malfunctioned genes like yours die out. you chose to end your bloodline and I am the last dude on earth to care

If I was a hetero I'd have a few at least.

As it is I'll have to settle for being the relatively wealthy gay uncle to my Nephews.

A basic human fear is aging and the possibility of having no support structure of family members when you get there, and I get it.

It seems though that so many adult children just ship off their elderly parents to some shitty old people's home anyway so... I dunno

same. everything we have is the result of the blood, sweat, tears, and pure will of our ancestors. People who don't want kids have only recognized their inferiority and are unwilling to change it... unfortunately they are more willing to simply change the standards.

Its not about you.

Does the concept of you being a "race traitor" outweigh how much you care for the person? It's literally a name that basically doesn't exist outside of Sup Forums and third would countries.

It would mean having to work more in order to provide for them, and along with the extra time needed for care, eat into my personal free time.

Yes, we evolve maybe into fucking animals again.

That's what the biological evolving produce.

Machine is the next step of godlike creature and FUCK YOUR RETARDED BREEDING. LITERALLY MEANINGLESS.

You seem to care quite a bit judging from taking the time to participate in this thread.

Its just dissapointing to realise and to think about it thats all. I kinda wish I could muster up the courage and energy but I can't so whatever. I will try to have as much fun as possible in life and then drift off into comfy helium tank suicide.

sounds like free heroin supply

hook me up desu

this, it's just some people don't know better. They need a poppet or something to enjoy their pathetic lifes.

I do genuinely love her, she's as far right as I am and uses Sup Forums too. Traditional style wife, wants to stay home and raise the kids to be honourable people. But I also understand that white people are on the decline and that the only way to save the white race is to make more white people.
It's a tough choice, I might never meet a white girl who agrees with me entirely on political matters.

how is it any of your business how I spend my time? are you caring about me because you spend time replying to me? are you gay and seeking for some dude to fill your dyel ass up? are you retarded?

I'll take the liberty to answer the last 2 questions:

yes; yes

I think you answered your own question with this post, user.

You sure seem insecure. If you didn't care then you would not continue to reply.

you sure seem like a brainwashed numale buttlicker. if you didn't care then you would not continue to reply

I do care though. I never implied that I didn't.

care about what? your vidya and anime?

If you are well off ans high iq definitely do it. It's work but it's enjoyable and you have new meaning. Some of your selfish desires take a backseat but you can still accomplish them with moderation. Someone has to carry the torch and it can't be a bunch of fucking idiots. It's a good thing liberals have a low birth rate but shit tier and muslims have high birthrates.