who /hyped/ for their tv show?

I am forgotten

>Jews
>Make lots of money
>beg fans to pay them extra money
>they do
>huge house

how stupid are their fans?

If you remove the Jew part you just described basically every e-celeb.

are they gonna have a tv show?

also, what's the point of buying a huge fucking house? It's not like these guys have a house gym or something

that jews are stereotypically penny pinchers is just the icing on the cake, user

everybody likes mexican street food but if a mexican guy was caught doing something bad while eating a quesadilla it would still be funny

don't like the quesadilla bit? fine, choose any number of mexican stereotypes. working in a strawberry field, speaking spanish, stealing cable...

I remember watching them once and they were complaining about not being able to put out content because they legitimately couldn't come up with good enough content.
Now they have their own show?

lol

a celebration with all the money they made after living in a closet in new york

I want to ____ Hila!

>when you love your wife
Some day, user.

stoked

looks like a fucking dude lol

fatten

she look like a slim jim lol

delete this

Hila is cute

CUTE!

>giant head
>disgusting flat board body
>creepy succubus smile
>giant dead eyes
she might be the most disgusting "somewhat normal" looking person i've seen.

would rather fuck this cutie

You would have to be drunk to find that bulging-eyed, hooked-nosed, bucktoothed skeleton hot.

so you're saying your comment was supposed to be funny?

>horse teeth
>bags under dead eyes
>lanky
>no ass
>no hips
>barely any tits
>man hands
>"I'm drunk"

Yeah Ethan, sounds about right

cant stand that passive aggressive prick. He's the ultimate "chill bro" and always avoids talking about shit that may be even slightly non PC or may offend someone. It drives me fucking crazy how this retard manages to have any success and knows the people he does. He's awkward talentless fuckboi. I can't imagine this ugly as shit neckbeard having any actual friends due to his boring personality and tongue in cheek sense of humor.

15 and already yellowing teeth.

this post is pretty much what ruined these guys for me
i was getting into the channel and then after i read this it all just looked like worthless drama

what could they possibly do with a tv program?

somewhat normal is my fetish, user.

MODS

I find Hila hot....I think it's the way she seems to slavishly worship her husband.

You just don't see that with White Women.

Wasn't me actually, but yeah that's what I saw.
The jewish thing is trivial compared to the rest of the post.
Anti-jewishness, at least in this era, is mostly born through a feeling of impotence and repression. If we censor their banter, it grows from harmless butthurt to angry torch-carrying mobs.

Forgive user his transgression. Pick your battles.

leftists who feign centrism.

>Anti-jewishness, at least in this era, is mostly born through a feeling of impotence and repression

Or maybe the outrage at Jewish abuses at the expense of non-Jews.

What's the point, user? Is it so outlandish?
Does a man admiring his wife like a goofball really deserve such fierce mockery?

Perhaps the e-celeb has scarred you in some way?

ok :^)

Yeah a white woman would have jumped ship the day h3 had their legal problems and Ethan was going broke. She might not be a 10/10 but she is a good waifu.

She's ugly user. His self-depreciating humor is an attempt at baiting the exact response I gave only my opinion, which is universal based on societal norms of beauty, stand.
Or maybe I know that Ethan posts here and this is my way of telling him to fuck off with his shilling.

>woah wtf man we're all flesh and blood just chill

>Or maybe I know that Ethan posts here and this is my way of telling him to fuck off with his shilling.

the only reasonable portion of your posts
otherwise your defensiveness and "activism" betrays the personality of a lonely and impotent basement-dweller

I really want to like their podcast but they have meme guests 90% of the time

also their last video was honestly shit

>Anti-jewishness, at least in this era, is mostly born through a feeling of impotence and repression.
No, it's that the internet allows people to see their influence throughout history, their severe nepotism, and hypocrisy.

If they played by the rules or fucked off to Israel, no one would care.

nigger she is ugly. You have to be Ethan to be such a damn white knight.

salsa