How many do you like?

How many do you like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FmE76l2bZtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not a single one of those actually, western media has almost completely lost my attention.

John Oliver is actually great because how triggered he gets the Sup Forumskiddies. Shame he's a jew though

Blinds or curtains?

Westworld
The Goose
Netflix sometimes
Don't know what the blinds thing means but i own blinds so probably that as well, not sure.

Add Joe Rogan

>pretends to be retarded
>are you le bamboozled :B?

I would kick current year mans crooked teeth out

just the goose

Wow look at this tough guy here, threatening a man on the internet.

>Miss Alice
That camwhore has some nice webums she's fine.

Wow look at this tough guy here, mocking a man on the internet.

What's wrong with Twitter? I follow a whole bunch of government organizations, tech magazines, independent journalists, and foreign embassies. Standing in line at the grocery store I can flip through it for the two minutes I'm waiting and get a massive dose of what happened that day.

I guess if you're following liberal game developers posting shit about white privilege it would suck, but why you do that?

Watch your back, John

I still use jewtube but with adblockers.

Is ASMR numale?

>s-s-stop making fun of me!!

>tfw got numale glasses years ago and too lazy to get a new pair
I just try not to wear them in public desu

I need netflix to study languages sorry friend :)

>Another Strong Man Rides (My Wife)
what do you think?

should have got some normal ones you attention seeking dweeb

I have a beard and I'm bald so I shave it
I like star wars, Westworld, Bill Burr. Used to like SNL and doctor who. Obviously I like YouTube and Netflix, who doesn't

>beard
>gosling
>nolan
>netflix
>sanders

How does it feel to know that you look like a militant lesbian?

what's wrong with window blinds?

Starwars, glasses and beards

Hi www.reddit.com

One

I use YouTube frequently.
I blew multiple blows to missalice.
Nolan isn't bad, despite the meme value he has.
If you hate Goose, you don't belong here and you should go back.
I'm not an American, but from an outsiders perspective, Bernie seems like a good guy.

i unironically love nolan and like gosling but that's it
lmao

I check twitter every once in a while, mainly while taking a shit.
I'll check a specific subreddit or thread sometimes when I'm looking for a particular information.
I can count on one hand the numbers of times I've gotten Starbucks in my life.
Obviously I like Sup Forums.
My glasses are similar, but they're tortoiseshell, I have a beard but I'm not bald or balding.
Doctor Who is hit and miss, I like Gosling, I like a few Nolan films but for a "great" director he sure has problems with basic filmmaking techniques, DC comics are good but the movies are mostly a shit show, I like YouTube, I don't care for the Oscars, Frogfu is meh, Westworld was okay but the ending was kind of shit, I like Star Wars, I liked the first few seasons of GoT but it's complete shit now, I like Wes Anderson, I used to hatewatch Last Week Tonight, I think Hilary is a criminal, I don't care about SNL, I don't care about TYT, never watched Steven Universe, I liked Pokemon when I was a kid so some nostalgia, I don't care about Late Show with Colbert, don't care about Bill Maher, don't care about Daily Show, some anime is good, don't care about Huffpo, not sure who that girl is, don't care about CNN, Marvel made some decent flicks some of the comics are good, I used to browse Sup Forums but I haven't for a few years now, I like Bill Burr, I do have a belly, I like some Netflix original stuff, I think Bernie is a retarded commie, I don't know who that guy is, what the fuck are those blinds?

twitter, reddit, youtube, netflix and Sup Forums are platforms. nothing inherently left/right-leaning about any of them

compared to the alt-right alternative, that isn't nearly as bad as you think.

You forgot twin peaks

Why the fuck is anime on there? Numales hate anime.

Youtube is numale?

Well fuck

not so fast, anime is now 100% numale friendly thanks to our buddies at crunchyroll
youtube.com/watch?v=FmE76l2bZtA

>"Not a single one"
>says while posting on Sup Forums

Why is being bald considered numale?

yeah I dont agree with that. If anything going bald like a man is less nu male than taking fina like a sissy. Baldness is basically a side effect of male hormones like testosterone.

Tb h I dont really care about this shit Im just pointing out your own logical falacies if you're someone who wakes up and really tries hard to not be a nu male

(You)

>Sup Forums
>Beard
>Wes Anderson
>Miss Alice
I'm okay with this

Wrong. Baldness is a failure of masculinity. You're mistaking men in old age losing their hair simply because they've grown old. If you're young and losing hair, you're simply a failure of a man. Hair reflects your vitality, your youth. You should have that up to a certain point. Nu-males bald early because they lack that quality. They're so ineffectual, so effeminate, so ladened by stress because of their weakness that balding is the end result.

>Miss Alice
True that, ForestNymph is the better kiwi girl.

SHADILAY AND ONWARD TO KEKISTAN MY FELLOW PEDE!!!! KEEP BTFO LIBKEKS

>tfw bald, wear glasses and have a short beard

I don't have the dish for LASEK yet and my I don't like my chin being cold, I don't like the rest of that Garbo tho, does that mean anything?

emma stone and ryan gosling

t. low test cuccboi manlet